The account you are trying to view has been suspended

>The account you are trying to view has been suspended.

Good

Holy shit it's real
What is she going to do now?

>CAREER
>DEAD IN THE WATER
thank god. This bitches music sucked so hard she needed to act like an edgy nigger just to stay relevant.

BTFO

Wait, is this literally JUST BECAUSE she supported Trump?

I mean there has to be more that she did to get suspended, right?

No she said some edgy ass shit about Muslims and had a feud with some 14 year old Disney star.

no u Sup Forums autist stop playing the victim every thread

its probably because of her racist comments toward zayn

TRUMPFAGS BTFO!!!!!!!!

she's been abusing people on there for ages. I'm sure there's some language in twitter user agreement about that

no you fucking retard

she said some dumb shit about Muslims, Pakis, and other retarded ass bullshit

I'm really not a Sup Forums autist I just never heard anything beyond her voicing support for Trump.

"curry scented bitch" is bad I guess.

she called him a "sand nigger", lol

Whats next for her?

COLONIZED sex tape?

shell be fine?

Haha raped

Footage of her reverse cucking the white race

OH.
Yeah that'll get you banned lmao
Article I read on Time didn't publish that

Every person in that pic was a shit president.

>implying you would do a better job

>implying it's their fault and not the 12 jewish bankers that live underground

Christ you're an idiot.
Yeah pretty much that's why we have Trump now

>Sup Forums poster thinks he would make a good president
>calls others idiots

These events absolutely delighted me. I used to work for Papermag and I remember when she was the darling new rap-pop star in NYC a few years ago. All these morons were piling over each other to fan over this this girl and 212 was being blasted in every Manhattan nightclub in 2012. Every time the girl said some kind of racist black nationalist thing, the chorus of "you go girl, tell whitey off" was insufferable. Now that she's gone full Tilla Tequilla, she's scarlet lettered herself entirely, proving once again, it's OK to be racist, so long as you're racist the way that the consensus has allowed you to be. Godspeed, Azealia, your music was never good

>implying I'm implying that
Kill yourself.

she was hot as fuck in the 212 video

>Michael Bay sucks
>"YOU GO MAKE A BETTER MOVIE THAN HIM"

>Beyonce sucks
>"YOU GO MAKE A BETTER ALBUM THAN HER

et cetera it's a fallacy you tard

>implying you wouldn't make 500 fallacies a day in that job

still doesn't change the fact that you're here posting on Sup Forums, while the man, (Donald Trump), has all but cornered and conquered whole markets and is about to snatch the highest office in the world without any opposition in no less than a year. Is that why you're so confrontational? Because you understand it's inevitability? We get the world we deserve. And right now, this species deserves Trump more than any fuzzy clouds and rainbows.

I set this response to a soundtrack by Aaron Dillloway

Politicians stick together when it comes to an outsider trying to trump them. I'm no supporter of Mr. Donald, but that's about the worst argument you could make against his case considering that his entire appeal is that he's an outsider who is despised by the shitty politicians we have.

...is this avantgarde b8

She fucked herself this time. She insulted that paki guy and British rap. The home office is going to ban her from the UK.

she also said his mother was a dirty refugee who won't be granted asylum, said he works for his white masters, then started insulting a 14 year old disney actress, then said all british rappers are shit while she was about to perform at a grime festival

she's a fucking dipshit

To be fair if she said jewish instead of white she would fit right in here.

I mean you can really only afford to talk so much shit if your music is actually good. I can't keep track of how many feuds she's had. She's worse than fucking Noel Gallagher. She's like an unstoppable torrent of shitposting. You'd think she's Australian with her kind of internet presence.
How long until she plays the race card on Twitter for being suspended?

She called Zayn Malik a sand nigger, among other things

she and The Donald can contest their status together :^)

i love this post

>calling someone a Punjabi, curry scented sandnigger when your whole career has been based on M.I.A.
Azealia pls

good post

>tfw Sup Forums is a complete shithole filled with idiots who are impossible to hold an actual conversation with and parrot absolute garbage
>go there almost every day anyways

Azealia Banks makes me question whether free speech is a good idea.

if azealia was a white man Sup Forums would love her desu

kek you're right