Who is excited for the new Flaming Lips album coming out soon?

Who is excited for the new Flaming Lips album coming out soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRkP-rplNjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

name 1 good thing they have done since 2009

>midlife crisis: the picture

Mid life crisis + acid is total fuckin no go.

I hope I die before 30.

They fucked Miley Cyrus

no they didn't
youtube.com/watch?v=nRkP-rplNjs

>I hope I die before 30.

Pretty much everyone in their late teens/early 20 say this, because this mythical 30 seems to be absurdly far away. Protip: it isn't.

the terror
peace sword
7 skies h3
the flaming lips 2011 #7

just kill yourself while on acid
it will be beautiful

No

Yeah Wayne left his wife to fuck Miley dude

Coyne tried acid in the band's early days and didn't like it. It was his brother who was the acid freak.

No doubt he's well in to the coke right now though.

yes they did, the lips have had miley take acid, and when she is peaking and disoriented, they all ran a train on her, even let the black bulls form down the street have a go, made them take acid too just so everyone was tapped into the universal consciousness wen they ejaculate inside her

Yeah he's admitted to doing coke the past couple years in interviews

pro tip artists are lying when they say they didn't enjoy acid because of plausible deniability, they can't make as much money promoting hard drugs like LSD to people so they have to act like it's not that good.

Yeah right

It's true

>he doesn't like The Terror

Damn...

i fucking hate that all of their random releases between Embryonic and The Terror and since The Terror are listed as full albums on RYM. there should be a way to tag things as core discography and not, 'cause they clearly have been fucking around for awhile and i would hate to actually miss a real new FLips album because there's so much bloat now

>you must use drugs to make experimental music, MEME

I think they follow the standard they have on Wikipedia

When is it coming out?