Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/clsid2/mpc-hc/
forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=175209
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>those color artifacts

its dead, jim
install mpv

no gui means no

Could they have not made that bunny prettier? It looks weird.

install a gui then you brainless mongloid

It just fucking works.

mpv = faggots
VLC = enlightened heterosexuals.

>Virtual long cocks

Serious question, why does VLC does it? I thought they fixed it in 3.0 but my MPC-HC BTFOs VLC in terms of video quality

>VLC

why they show off every fucking videoplayer with this disgusting fat fucking rabbit nigger?

MPV - useless, NO, UI, 0.00000241% "market share", made by Sup Forums so it's trash like AMD drivers. Kills anime. Hated by everyone except its devs and his Sup Forums shills

VLC - literally cancer, used by "cool kids" who just learned how to use something other than windows media player.

MPC-HC - god-tier video processing, light, easy to use yet customizable. Will satisfy everyone, from casual user to most demanding weeb.

spoonfeed a brainlet. What are the best settings in madVR to max out a GTX970 without killing framerate?

search the archive

Anyone here use mpc-bc? I was using mpc-hc but now it's dead and I'm looking for something to switch to on Windows.

>mpc-hc is dead
something's not working or you're just a shill? :)

I'm still using it currently but people were making a big deal about it dying. Should I not even bother switching?

kek

>JUST
WERKS

>perfectly fine program stops getting updates
>still works fine for intended purpose
>you autists have to move to something else for some reason

Baka MPlayer nigga.

>Boohoohoo my pedo weabo cartoons!
Grow up.

Once you encounter a file it can't play well or at all, then think of switching.

>mpv kills anime

>NO, UI
then install a ui you shit

>t. not using tcp or udp because its wasnt updated yesterday
kys

MPC-HC v1.7.14.4
released 15th February 2018

It's a matter of time user, just look at the current epidemic of soyboy "programming languages". Communication protocols will be next just so they can name architecture elements with gender-neutral non-triggering terms.

MPC-BE 1.5.2.3412
released 20th February 2018

sauce pls

>no gui means no

github.com/clsid2/mpc-hc/
forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=175209

Give me 3 good reasons to switch to mvp.

>MuHHHHHh apdeats

perfection doesn't need updates

>Actually watching Chinese pedophile cartoons

Thanks for a real answer user, this is fucking great. clsid could just as well take over the project officially.

>it includes the very latest version of LAV Filters
>support for decoding the upcoming AV1 video format will be added once it becomes available in FFmpeg
This blows the only semi-viable argument that mpv shills had into eternal irrelevance together with their autism player. It's beautiful.

NBCP
non-binary comunication protocol,
they came up with the name and now you cant use binary and have to make it- OR ELSE... WHITE MALE!!!!