Why haven't you installed God's distro yet?

Why haven't you installed God's distro yet?

It's pretty fast and clean until you want to actually do something with it.

Kevin pls

Then it becomes even faster and cleaner!!
You're welcome.

Blasphemy, God's OS is Temple OS.

I've been with this distro from the start and I can tell you right now that Kevin was the worst fucking thing to happen to it.

Same here, I can attest that I am the worst thing to happen to Solus.

Budgie isn't using Qt yet

fuck off kevin

fuck off kevin
mac user faggot

No KDE version yet.

That’s not TempleOS

fuck off kevin

God's os is TempleOS. Nice try satan

Only like four people work on it, right? Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Have a (you), Kevin.

this

KEEEEEEEVIN

>Only like four people work on it, right?
These aren't your average people. Ikey worked on ClearOS, and took a lot of ideas from that project. I don't know how Solus is now, but when it first came out it was the fastest distro I've ever seen. Amazing performance and less than 2 second boot times without any tweaking.

Call me kevin

I'll consider using it once they have KDE's software. The only real reason I use Arch is because the aur makes it easy for me to get whatever emulator or roguelike I want. I think it's still a year or two away from replacing Manjaro.

Now that think about it, what are the odds I could deploy my I3 rice on this distro?

Well you can try it, but I can't promise that one of the next updates wouldn't fuck everything up. Would be great if Ikey gave us a barebones solus without any DE on it so one could choose his favorite DE.

because windows 7 works fine

I have a odd use case where I love both KDE software and tiling window managers. I also badly need Katie connect because of my language related learning disability. although that might become a thing of the past with mozilla's open source speech dictation.

I like it's ambitions for being a more gamer friendly distro. it's one of the few that package Source ports like openxcom openrct2 in their own repos. a nice sign even though it still doesn't have KDE which is one of the major desktop environments. all these YouTubers who messed around with it seem to like it so I feel like the only thing really holding this distro back is software availability. Maybe I should look and see what's available with SNAP and flat-pack. I've been using Arch for so long I haven't been paying much attention to it.

KDE software is probably already in the repos since they used patreon supporters as KDE ISO testers recently.

I'm running Solus on both my machines. My tripple monitor setup sometimes dies out of nowhere but that might be an issue with the Nvidia drivers. On my laptop on the other hand it's the fastest OS I've ever seen and the devs really do their best to provide every requested package (if it's actually something useful). Great distro for productivity but if you have more than one display I wouldn't recommend gaming on it. At least not yet.
Solus plasma is actually a thing now and I bet that they will support KDE software pretty soon. KDE Connect does already work on the standard Budgie version, tho

KEVIN
E
V
I
N

>finally decided to give it a try after Kevin's praising
>half the programs wouldn't launch when opened
>immediately reinstalled comfy fedora

bring back the /STD/ - Solus Thread Daily please kevin I really loved them.

Kevin's an autistic high schooler who jumps on every bandwagon to try and fit in, why would his praising make you want to try it?

just out of curiosity

>systemd
>not using xfce
>rolling release
no thanks, mx linux is much better

In that case I think I'll try it on my laptop since Manjaro is running like hot garbage on it. It takes a special kind of stupid to maintain a distribution that is broken on a clean install.

Looks like I could get at least some gaming stuff I want through flat-pack but I hope it has more roguelikes then Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup.

I actually installed this boi earlier today for a meme... massive mouse responsiveness issues, X using ridiculous amounts of CPU time for no real reason, no sound, etc.

It fucking sucks because it looks like it's probably really goddamn nice when it's working properly and I cannot be fucking arsed

Because distro hopping is for fucking mouthbreathers. There's people like you who literally don't do anything else with their mom's computer.
Do the world a favor and kill yourself, useless.

I don't have a god and I didn't want an empty PC. Also Solus chose a weird and unmemorable name for its package manager.

mx shills are the worst

I wait for BudgieQt and sol package manager. Then I'll certainly switch.

Because I have enough distros for host and guest use without adding more.

If you don't, install bare metal hypervisor and install all of them. Storage is only limit, so a true Sup Forumstist should have the goal of running every OS on their machine so you don't miss anything and can post ebic screenshots of your VMs.

>systemd
>gtk shit

who the fuck is kevin? i thought this was ikey or whatever

how new.ru?