How does Reddit make money? Do they sell user information to dark-skinned government officials?

How does Reddit make money? Do they sell user information to dark-skinned government officials?

how does Sup Forums pay for the 100k a month server costs?
>barely any ads and those that occasionally pop up are absolute garbage ads
>implying enough people buy enough pass to run this site

>100k a month

They have generic google ads both on the site and in le mobile app AFAIK.

>100k a month
What. There can't be more than like 5000 people that even use this place. why is it so expensive to run.

that's what their blog site claimed, nowadays chrome warns that it's a virus site so I'm not opening it up anymore

Both plebbit and 4chins are cia honeypots funded with black budget money

Reddit gold.

How does discord make money?

The blog claimed how much Sup Forums "would" cost if they used Amazon EC2 instead of Cloudflare

>There can't be more than like 5000 people that even use this place
Sup Forums is the 69th most popular website in the US

it also said that we can get the idea from that and that they aren't allowed to say how much their current provider costs, right? or am I remembering wrong?

It's 1/10th of that at most.
The post was effectively useless information.

This and they don't allow self hosted servers, which is very suspicious

according to alexa Sup Forums has like 100 million visits a month or something, they aren't showing stats for free anymore
why? Sup Forums is a hugely popular normie site...

they sell your data

go fuck yourself you racist piece of fucking shit i hope you drown in gasoline bitch

Ads and reddit gold. Would not be surprised if they have also rigged the site to drive traffic to other conde Nast properties.

>why? Sup Forums is a hugely popular normie site...
The cost is 1/10th of what Hiro claimed because most Sup Forums traffic is served by Cloudflare.
His calculation assumed Amazon EC2 hosting which is much more expensive.

I sometimes forget we have a front page
>Current Users: 205,551
I was way off saying 5000

Lol 69

There is a list?

>conde Nast
Conde Nast doesn't own Reddit. Conde Nasts parent company does.

Yeah. I am looking at some rankings right now and apparently the 10th most popular website in Australia is some shit I have never fucking heard of called diply.
Looking at these rankings it seems I only know the top few Normie sites and I just never heard about the secondary Normie sites. It's wierd.

I don't know what moron put this graph together but it's insightful.
And also an unsupported file type it seems.