What is public housing like in your country? I'm going to start off with an American one for reference

What is public housing like in your country? I'm going to start off with an American one for reference.

like this in Japan.

It looks like this in Arizona

That looks like the back, show the front.

This is a housing project from my hometown in Canada.

That's actually pretty nice desu

Got stabbed at the top of this hill :)

I've been staring at the same Brooklyn public houses my whole life
Get me out of here pls

Looks nice though, at least there's fucking grass

this is public housing in st john's, newfoundland

>unironically living in Brooklyn
You deserve it desu

>tfw they finally realized those look horrible
Thank god. I've seen plenty of these buildings going up in the Bronx and Brooklyn. My aunt rented a place with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths for $700 a month.

Colours may vary but this picture is pretty accurate.

this is also public housing in st. john's, newfoundland

Some projects are surprisingly nice which is sad because a lot of the residents treat them like shit.

This is what the public housing is like in Winnipeg.

Mouthwash chugging filth get this shit for free, meanwhile I pay expensive rent and still have to share a much shittier apartment, in a worse area.

There is a really nice government housing block about 5 minutes away, but within the span of 2 years of it being built it has absolutely been destroyed. People just sit on their asses and don't work, and just sit outside on the street smoking cigarettes and drinking, while yelling at random people for not giving them change.

>and just sit outside on the street smoking cigarettes and drinking, while yelling at random people for not giving them change.

>poverty in Canada

I'm shocked now. I thought you weren't this Americanized.

We have our own form of niggers here.

We're the exception, not the rule. This city and a few others not too far away are just the shittier & colder parts.

Russia has the right idea. I'm sick of paying taxes so that drunken layabouts can live in a free house that's nicer than mine.

This. Winnipeg is like our Detroit, but instead of niggers it has indians.

Honestly, a lot of the city can be very beautiful, but almost everything is ruined by natives.
They are completely out of control, they do shit like wear "Got Land?" shirts on public transport and chimp out and go to the press about it and how racist it is against natives.

So many people instantly defend native people and bend over backwards to do whatever they can to go full damage-control whenever yet another chug kills his own child, beats a random passerby to death for being white in a native neighborhood, or whatever new shit they will inevitably do.

I'm so fucking sick of it, this would be a fantastic city without natives, FANTASTIC.

chimp out when refused service*

also sorry for rant

Public housing is traditionally something normal here. After the war people were poor and there was a huge shortage in housing, so a big part and in fact the majority of the houses that are rented are public housing. There are big problems with housing in this country, but I won't be boring.

But for fun. I will post houses that were built as an 'emergency housing' and were meant to be temporary. However still standing today. They are extremely badly isolated.

Where's Evander Kane when you need him?

But maybe they'll live right on streets, you're not gonna like, yeah? Although I haven't seen many hobos in Russia, especially ones who lie in the middle of the street in tons of boxes.

All of Manitoba would be fantastic without natives.

I work Security and Loss Prevention and 95% of people I have to deal with are fucking natives. My job position might as well be called "Dealing with Drunk Natives" I fucking raged when the CBC Manitoba ran a bit talking about how "racist" store owners are for keeping a closer eye on natives when they enter their stores. Facts aren't fucking racist, and the fact is natives are MUCH more likely to steal shit than non-natives, it's just a fact.

I fucking hate natives so much. Absolute degenerates. I do night shifts guarding a pharmacy. I'm expecting to get stabbed eventually

I'm so goddamn glad you can understand this shit.
Literally every single person I know, at the exception of one (my best pal coincidentally), turns a blind eye to the insane demographics of Manitoba crime.

It sounds like hell having to guard a pharmacy, I've seen some of the shit that the security guards at the Liquor Mart have to deal with, and I can only imagine how awful it is.

Stay safe bud.

Yeah it's honestly pretty scary sometimes. I used to be there all by myself all night, but just this past week there has been 2 stabbing, 2 arsons, and one shooting (Which I actually heard when I was working), so now there are 2 of us there because this town is just getting fucking crazy.

I always pack a knife with my just in case

What ever happened to that farmer in SK who capped the chug trespassing on his property? I thought it was absolutely fucking ridiculous that no one ever asked any serious questions about that incident, like what were the natives really doing at his house that night? Apparently they were there to get help with their car... and we are supposed to believe that why? Because a bunch of goddamn natives say so? Right.

We give poor people bricks and let them build a house next to the train deposits
Some of their houses reach 5 floors, they steal power, water and satellite too, some houses cost more than 15000 dollars too

Kek
Last year we had to drive my cousin to the bus station because he was going to the beach for his birthday and the statue next to the parking lot had a hole some bonbons made and he got inside amd was living there

It is a good habit to carry a knife, I would never go outside without it.
The problem with it is that I only have it for protection while I'm walking somewhere, or on the bus... But you have a specific place where people could plan something out if they wanted, likely increasing the risk of guns being used.
Thankfully with street encounters, USUALLY there are no guns involved, if anything it's just knives, and a drunk native isn't too great with a weapon lmao.
It's really good you've got a second person working with you.
Never heard about that case, but notice how similar that sounds to fucking South Africa?
It's just so insane.

>Apparently they were there to get help with their car.

Oldest fucking trick in the book. Happens all the time around here. If a sketchy native (Especially more than one) comes to your door asking for ANYTHING, shut the fucking door and call the cops because they probably stole something or are going to rob you. There's been so many "Yeah man can I borrow some gas for this quad I just stole?" situations around here it's just stupid now. They aren't smart about it. That's the best thing, natives are fucking DUMB and are terrible criminals

What the farmer should have did was shoot him, bury him, and shut the fuck up. You just can't trust our shitty "justice system".

That's actually pretty industrious of them. Here we build brand new houses for the natives and they just rip out the pipes and copper for liquor money, use the floorboards for firewood etc

>That's the best thing, natives are fucking DUMB and are terrible criminals
It is so true, that is is one of the reasons our prisons are overwhelmingly native, not only do they commit insanely disproportionately high crime, but they're so retarded and just get caught when they think it's a good idea to park the car they just stole in front of their house.

This is public housing in Santiago, Santiago is a shithole, the governor has to sneak from her house to her workplace by the police station (she lives like a block away) because she doesn't care step outside, Santiago pisses away all the money in festivals and shit and let's the poor rot and maybe brings them some plastic to fix their broken tents sometimes

inspired by the soviets

True that.

Just a few weeks ago a couple fucking natives were talking around town WITH A FUCKING SHOTGUN in the middle of night, and they blew a hole in a parked car's windshield. They scattered like rats, but the cops found the perp AND the gun within a few hours. Like how fucking DUMB could they have been to not only hide the gun in such a shitty fucking spot that the cops found it within hours, AND get yourself caught within hours.

Like holy shit it just blows my mind.

Those aren't public housing, Tepito would be public housing.

It's crap, 2bh. They've been tearing them all down in Chicago.

kek
That is so goddamn typical

The biggest public housing development in Phoenix, Arizona was built in 1954

Why did you try to hide the truth?

What a fucking shithole

Because he's French.

Pretty shit where I live

The police gets called atleast once every week

This building did not exixt in Paris. Public houses in Paris are god tier.

But he lies. I'm parisian.

Public housing outside of major cities: Council House Estates.

Chav strongholds.

In urban areas, the land is suppressed, and Council Estates take on the appearance of the classic shitty British housing.

Almost entirely made up of the working classes and students.

Inner urban public housing. The poorest of society live here.

basic grim commieblocks