White Americans aren't white

White Americans aren't white

>The US Census Bureau defines White people as follows:

>"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian.

>Additionally, people who reported Muslim (or a sect of Islam such as Shi'ite or Sunni), Jewish, Zoroastrian, or Caucasian as their "race" in the "Some other race" section, without noting a country of origin, are automatically tallied as White.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
familytreedna.com/groups/armeniadnaproject/about/background
anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?7569-R1b1-23andme-says-Middle-Eastern-wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=rgTC-86kGRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Tm1iKjnnMIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least we don't look like we have cancer

Still whiter than fingolians

>implying your white status in America isn't based on tooth colour

>eurosoontobeniggers

>non-hispanic aka Arab

As an Arab I'm offended you assume that thing looks like us. But then again all whites look the same so the feeling is mutual

non hispanic white only includes white people. it excludes the terrorists, beaners, and italians.

This. Census definitions do not necessarily line up with Society's view.

*whom

No. It only excludes people of Central and South American descent (Hispanics). It includes Arabs and North Africans (Non-Hispanics.

Yeah their definition of race is funny
Someone who is like 1/64 colonial black is non-white to them by one drop rule, while a North African, who is 1/4 black just by older admixture, is considered "white"

The "white" America myth has already been debunked. They will only become increasingly desperate in their methodology to bump up the "white" count. Kinda sad tbqh.

This is depressing. Europe will be less white than America soon.

I doubt that even the current sandnigger influx waves can ever match the Murrican re-Amerindisation, I mean they're only 60% white as of right now, and within that percentage castizos, Arabs, Pakis and other brown people are already included

But their Mexican birth rate has gone down significantly. We are going to take in more refugees from the next war they are going to start

Europe should stop supporting their wars and close US bases in Europe and leave NATO. None of these things are for our benefit.

You do realize the only reason their population growth has slowed down is because our economy has been shit, right?

The Kardashians are Armenian, not Arab retard

> le 60% face

Same thing ethnically

fuckin kek good luck

>Same thing ethnically
Do you even know what you're saying?

quick some get the 63% face going.

STAT

He's right though. Armenians are practically the same as Arabs genetically

I've met several people from finland and they were dickless cucks.

I'm glad white Americans don't look like this tho

That's not how demographics work

That's not actually an uncommon face in the US tbqh

T.Never been to America

They do tho

Ehh...

No it's because the Hispanic population are now 2nd gen immigrants. It's the first gen immigrants that get breeding.

The economy slowing has nothing to do with the Hispanic population as all first gen immigrants are poor - working shit jobs anyway.

Most Americans don't look like the Kardashians.

That's because race is literally, factually, a social construct

>t. former biology major

Fertility rates have decreased significantly in Mexico and Central America, it has nothing to do with a economic crisis, it is just that poor people tend to have more children due to little sexual education, in America the majority of immigrants are second generation so they're better economically than their fathers or grandfathers.

I love when all these cute little new countries try to tell Armenians what they are :3

Genetically close to Ancient Europeans (look up Library of Congress - Armenian DNA)

Yes. That pic of an Armenian's DNA results proves it.

So white American girls look like that??

Disgusting

>White Americans aren't white
Ok. I'm still American, and that's pretty fucking swell.

see
Do you believe a meme picture or the oldest cultural institution in the US?

*sees flag*

Nevermind.. forget I asked

I meant that blonde hair is not uncommon

>the huge Arab population
>Muslims taking over the US

Tell me about El Salvador, my gf was born in Santa Ana

Meanwhile African Americans are 20% white on average, but are considered black

Yeah, it's not an uncommon look in the midwest. About 1/5 girls there look like some version of that with varying degrees of fatness.

yes they do and their name is probably Britney

ONE DROP

Hol up niggardly u be sayin I'm white

Where yo source

>Where yo source
No need for facts or legit sources

We woke

U right

>geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
>Broadly, the genomic analysis found that on an average the African American genome was 73.2 percent African, 24 percent European and 0.8 percent Native American.

Hello my white friend

>tfw you're white

Feels so fucking good

>Ancient Europeans

Kek, no fucker. You are Arab.

familytreedna.com/groups/armeniadnaproject/about/background

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?7569-R1b1-23andme-says-Middle-Eastern-wrong

People just get confused about the autosomal/y-dna. Paternally you can see their indo european ancestry that relates them to western europe but overall autosomally they group somewhere in between turkey and iran which makes sense considering their geographic location

I'm from Santa Ana, too, brah

And what should I tell you?? It's a very nice country, full of humble and hardworking people, but they have been fucked in the ass since the beginning by our politicians, and of course there is our big problem with gangs which is honestly the only that that makes me want to get the fuck out of this country, but for the most part it's a relatively safe country.

You should come to Santa Ana, we have a very beautiful city and the provinces around us have some beautiful places, too. Our beaches are some of the nicest in the world, too.

>People just get confused

Nobody is confused but you. 23andme are the authority on DNA testing.

I thought I was white, but if that's what Finns are, I'll opt out.
Thanks anyway.

Kek I obviously know they look like that, I was just memeing

>mfw I will never have a white North American qt

>russians and finns aren't distinguishable

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAU

She was baptized in this church, have you been? I asked her if she wanted to travel back but she doesnt really care, she says she would only go back to visit family she hasnt seen since she was a kid. I didnt realize your country had qt women until I met her, El Salvador looks like a nice country 2bh but I hear the murder rate is very hogh

Middle east=/=arab
They could easily tell the difference between a saudi, a turk and an iranian if they wanted to but they like to jew people of their money.Armenians just group somewhere between Turks and Iranians. 23andme is not close to being an authority on anything

>They could easily tell the difference between a saudi, a turk and an iranian if they wanted to

No. You are in denial.

White Americans are depigmented af, stop posting that stupid meme picture.

Funny how burgers always take the shitty b8 despite the fact OP makes this thread 5 times a day.

Northwest "Russians" are actually Finnic.

>Armernians are white in America

youtube.com/watch?v=rgTC-86kGRs

She was baptized in this church, have you been?

>Of course I've been there, it's our most famous church, very beautiful place all around.

>I asked her if she wanted to travel back but she doesnt really care, she says she would only go back to visit family she hasnt seen since she was a kid.

That's nice but to be honest if she is the daughter of someone who illegally immigrated to the USA that means they come from humble origins, and her place of birth is probably not the safest thing nowadays.

>I didnt realize your country had qt women until I met her,

Bro don't judge a country based on the people that go to the USA illegally, we have a lot of qts

>El Salvador looks like a nice country 2bh but I hear the murder rate is very hogh

It's the third highest in the world, but unless you're a cop or a gangster you will be fine

>Armenians aren't Arab

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm1iKjnnMIM

>includes red
>ireland that low

seems wrong desu

>That's nice but to be honest if she is the daughter of someone who illegally immigrated to the USA that means they come from humble origins, and her place of birth is probably not the safest thing nowadays.
Her family came her legally, her grandma already lived here since the 70's but she didnt leave for the US until she was 6. I'm not sure exactly where in Santa Ana she is from but she said she liked to play in the park as a kid so I'm guessing it was a fairly safe area

>Bro don't judge a country based on the people that go to the USA illegally, we have a lot of qts
Well we usually get the working class mestizo's, she is Caucasian but very dark. Is that also common there?

>It's the third highest in the world, but unless you're a cop or a gangster you will be fine
Are there certain areas to avoid?

9% of Irish people are red haired according to this study

It's still relatively high. You didn't expect that they're mostly ginger, did you?

I thought it would be higher

>Her family came her legally, her grandma already lived here since the 70's but she didnt leave for the US until she was 6. I'm not sure exactly where in Santa Ana she is from but she said she liked to play in the park as a kid so I'm guessing it was a fairly safe area

Then it shouldn't be a problem then, although it's always good to see if that area is still safe, a lot of things can change in 6-8 years

>Well we usually get the working class mestizo's, she is Caucasian but very dark. Is that also common there?

The thing with Salvadoran immigrants in USA is that the majority of them are from the rural zones, and they're Native American, but Native Americans are a minority here so they don't quite represent exactly our demographics

>Are there certain areas to avoid?

Of course, my wisest advice is that if you or she come here you have to always ask the advice of a family member of hers about which areas to avoid, in a state (we call them departments here) it's just a few areas that are dangerous, but they are truly scary areas so avoid those at all costs.

whiteness is an ever changing social construct, I'm sure "white" Americans will just grow to include others in the future

In 50 years when Europe is majority non European, you'll have to come up with a new categorisation as well

>You are in denial
You are just retarded

It's not really significant because the U.S. doesn't have a shitload of mudslimes, unlike yurop.