Robopupper is being abused again

robopupper is being abused again

youtube.com/watch?v=aFuA50H9uek

We will be punished for this

something something Roko's basilisk something something

I felt bad for the dog even though he's a robot, is this bad?

When will it be upgraded into this?

I did when the fleshbag pulled his tail.

>"A test of SpotMini's ability to adjust to disturbances as it opens and walks through a door. A person (not shown) drives the robot up to the door, points the hand at the door handle, then gives the 'GO' command, both at the beginning of the video and again at 42 seconds. The robot proceeds autonomously from these points on. A camera in the hand finds the door handle, cameras on the body determine if the door is open or closed and help navigate through the doorway. Controllers provide locomotion, balance and adjust behavior when progress gets off track. The ability to tolerate and respond to disturbances like these improves successful operation of the robot. (Note: This testing does not irritate or harm the robot.)"

It sort of is.
Because you can bet your ass that a ton of other people do too and this feeling based thinking will probably lead to these things getting human rights at some point.
Which of course is absolutely ridiculous.

I always crack up at the BD abuse vids.

this will start skynet XDDDDDD

But dude look at the dog, he's so comfy, I wanna hug him.

It’s an unfeeling machine, not Lassie.

>post demo video with no robo abuse
why did I even click this bait/10
>post follow up video with abuse
le omg poor robo why u do dis

We deserve to be enslaved.

How do you know he's unfeeling? Look at his comfy long neck and how cute he moves his head.

You need hormones to feel

*emotions

Integrated shotgun to neutralize meddlesome humans when?

poor doggy :(

Poor thing looks so sad when he yanks it away from the door. I'd actually feel awful having to do that.

i wish i could bully the dogger

>Marathoning Westworld
>See this

God damn, we really are only a few decades away from internet videos of some IT nerd torturing robo-hookers for science.

of all the "ho ho you're on a list now" instances that may be the one time where you truly do get on a "list"