Steroids are harmful for your health, I am le natty

>Steroids are harmful for your health, I am le natty

>I workout, it makes me feel great!

are you that /fit/ autist

of course it had to be an american flag

Steroids are harmful for your health

roids actually makes balls smaller (with no reprocess) becouse of external hormons

>I don't lift for women

Your balls come back with PCT but you don't need large balls for anything anyways, they're useless really

>Curls for girls brah! Tryna get aesthetic!

>I am a powerlifter even though I don't compete in any weightclass, I am above these mere plebeians who lift for vain reasons such as the joke of "bodybuilding", yes I may have well over 30% bodyfat and have blood pressure exceeding that of an average 60 year old male but at least I have a 1.5x bodyweight squat of 470lbs

>fedoras
>all white guys
Why am I surprised?

Blacks have style

OP is a skinny Indian with a funny pubestache who believes he will become the Canadian Zyzz.

>Become

I already am

>Blacks have style
Maybe in Canada

Everywhere

Have you roided? Give some tips famalama

15 weeks 500mg test-e, first 4 50mg dbol ED

Run some asin if you're prone to atomatization and then pct off 40/40/20/20 nolva

you'll make sick gains famalam.

Did you get your test levels tested before and after? Are there any labs to test if I am susceptible to problems of aromatization? What about body constitution, do I need to be skinny with very low bf before I even consider this?

And thanks!

>criminals
>all black guys

Why am i suprised

Yes

Get your shit checked before, during and after a cycle/blast ideally.

At the very least get your bloods done during and after to make sure you're gud. shouldn't have any issues but just in case

You should be low bodyfat before even considering, yes. Fat cells aromatize testosterone into estrogen through an enzyme called Aromatase, so not only will you have estrogenic sides you'll be getting a lot less out of your roids. You take an AI to Stop that

If you're a fatass and want to start anyway then run like 200-250mg test per week while you cut hard before a proper blast

Good stuff, thanks famalam. Still working on getting that bf down, not too bad, I am 6'1" at 165lbs. Doing lots of aerobic stuff and body weight exercises.

The heck? 165 at 6'1 ispretty skinny

Skinny fat still, my quads are pretty developed from squatting (thanks ss!) But everywhere else, especially my chest and stomach, there is a bit of flab.