copying iPhone again lmao

oh yeah that's exactly how you'll win them over, the ui

>Year of our lord MMXVIII
>Using SMS

green bubble shit is the sms
blue bubble patrician-tier is not

blue bubbles are not sms
green bubbles are
Apple was just smart enough to keep all your iMessages/group chats/SMS in one place unlike Angroid.

Messages? SMS? Hangouts? Allo? Project Fi?

Sort it out google lmao

It's Google, they're like a masochistic hydra. For every service they come up with, they'll kill it within a few years and come up with two more in its place.

greenify everything retard

Aka material design was an inconsistent failure of a design philosophy and Google is too lazy to make it work

wots komputor

Just use CM. no lineage. no gapps.

They're Jews. They understand (((capitalism))) well. The (((market))) for their meme plateaus so to continue making money they have to come up with two new memes to give goys that illusion of choice, while really they're just creating a bigger (((monopoly))), and kickstart the meme (((market))) again.
It's the problem with Willy Wonka and the Meme Factory. If you create an everlasting gobstopper then after you supply all 8 billion people you no longer have any market and stop making (((profit))). If you aren't making (((money))) you're losing (((money))). That's (((Capitalism))).
Fucking "masochist hydra", they're Jews. Plain and simple.

Peppermint or Popcorn?

What are other alternatives?

you're trying too hard to fit in, faggot

Pop tart

Pajeet

I think the temporary name is pistachio icecream or somethig.

i'd say Pizza
maybe now they're switching from candies to fastfood or actual food along the way

Pringles - it's made ready to get canned.

Pasta

Pancake

sms just werks
always

>next android version
>when only 1.1% have Oreo
The current state of android.

>greenify everything
>doubling apps you run whenever you start any apps
Enjoy your double battery consumption.

fucking xiaomeme still stuck on android 7

So it's a less featured Facebook messenger.

More like 5.1 on my redmeme 3

install lineage os or resurrection remix

>6 is the last good version of Android.
What's so different between 6 and 7? Seriously.
The quicksetting redesign and notifications system it's so much better.
8 isn't that bad either.

It's highly doubtful Google will do it, though. They've been avoiding UX similarities with iOS in the past few years.
Also a "dramatic redesign" will only cause more fragmentation between OS and app interface, since most developers will have to change app design and animations, unless Android releases an API that helps devs in that direction that is.

Just upgraded to 7 and it's retarded. You can't drag icons to a bin to delete them, you need to hold it down and click the tiny delete button. Swiping the screen up accidentally opens the apps menu. You have to dig deep into the settings to make the app icons less autistic. All these changes only makes the phone harder to use, thanks pajeets.

>You can't drag icons to a bin to delete them, you need to hold it down and click the tiny delete button.
Launcher-dependent
>Swiping the screen up accidentally opens the apps menu.
Launcher-dependent

Use Nova launcher, dumbass

>i don't know what launchers are
Sup Forums in 2018

great another update only 0,1% of android users get
fuck google
fuck android
and fuck you

>he regularly uses his phone
Sup Forums in [current year]

Running oreo for a month on my mi a1.

implying consistency is the problem. iOS 7-11 is incredibly inconsistent, worse than Windows 10.

Everything you said is addressable by installing Nova launcher. If you want """'"easy'"'"" phone that ""'"just weeks"'"""", invest into iPhone x

What? You consider this a serious issue? What about Google's plans on disallowing the use of unofficial API's?
Well, not like that would be a problem too, but it's far more concerning.

Do you know how many shitty 10 dollar android tablets there are when you look at those graphs? People purchase for their needs. If they only need to browse the internet, do you think they want to buy a tablet that can use the latest version of Android for 300 dollars, or one that uses Android 4 for 50?

It's rather a wonder that Jelly Bean still gets support from devs.

>I refuse to use the phone I bought with my own money to its fullest capacity

What?!

nice doubles
very impressive

>green text
>doubles
Enjoy your double digit post.

Very unlikely. Google is pushing material design very hard on every platform.
Polymer Paper-Elements, Angular Material, Material Components (For Web, for Android and for IOS), Flutter...

It's very unlikely that they'll change their design.

Oh yeah those 0,2% that are on the latest Android version right now could really use a redesign

Just use moxie botnet. You can get sms there too.
Idk why is not this the default on every chat app :/

>he didn't buy a Xiaomi Mi A1

Feels great being up to date.

Wrong.
aka google is making things easier for oem to produce iphone X clones with a native near-vanilla experience.
Material design is here to stay.

the most retarded thing i find is that the Data button is no longer a one-click "toggle mobile data on/off" switch, but it opens a menu showing data usage (which i give zero fucks about) and gives the switch within that menu.

i've installed Nova but i'm not sure that's something it can fix.

I like Android 8 better than all previous. 4.4 was king until 6, then 6 was king until 8. I hope 9 doesn't bring shit performance.

If the next version has a non-gimped SoC (shitdragon 636 and up will have A73 procs) then I'll buy it. 8XA53 is slow and power hungry.

Enjoy your botnet.

The 625 is widely renowned for being one of the most power efficient chipsets on the market, and if you need any more power than it offers for a fucking phone then you should head back to Sup Forums posthaste.

retard. 8xA53 clusters have and will always be shit. multicore has never and will never scale well on android.

The 625 is fucking trash and creates a laggy mess, even on stock android.

The thing is — SD625 is ok for it's price.

The only android that would come close to matching apple is if they made an android phone with the A11 Bionic chip.

xD le mobilefone user in 2018 Xd

Not anymore

Parfait

>not just getting an iPhone to have the best smartphone experience

why do you lads do this to yourselves?

NazBol gang

Any data plans comes with infinite SMS and the fact you dont need install apps for check SMS

>quicksetting redesign
you mean the 0.00000001 inch thick icons?
lol

Pixel doesn't have this problem.

Penis :DD

>clickbait article
next

I miss KitKat.
Best update for batteries