My Heritage 92 is on the way from Japan. Did I do good?

My Heritage 92 is on the way from Japan. Did I do good?

Also, pen thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERdSF0__W3o
m.aliexpress.com/item/32801742162.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32801742162&productSubject=Free-shipping-Hero-266-Brand-Fountain-pen-Silver-metal-ink-pen-for-Writing-Kids-Gift-Korean
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not just buying bic pens from walmart

what a colossal faggot

No you didn't. How much did it cost?
See I used fountain pens for 3 years but now I just use thin ink pens and my laptop because they're so shit.

Buy a load of cheap pens and try them all, a different one each day.

Japan > Skorea > China (HK)
Good job OP!
I like the modern transparent look.

no, you wasted your money.

HOW THE FUCK DO I IMPROVE MY HANDWRITING

handwride moar :D

The virgin cheap pleb who uses crappy pens and writes with a cramped hand

The Chad FP user who writes a good cursive hand with his solid gold nib.

That's why you try a selection rather than just one biro.

Exquisite writing implement m'sir *tips fedora*

just use a ballpoint from Walmart you autistic motherfucker

>Already two posts telling OP two a buy a shit pen at Walmart

I was debating between piston fill and getting one of the platinum pens with the slip and seal. Which one do you think is more useful?

They're not wrong. Enjoy your finger fedora.

Hey, weeb! I live in Japan and all people here think you are disgusting.
How does that make you feel, weeb?

Well piston filler and slip and seal mechanism are two different things. So I will assume you meant CC because most Platinum pens are cartridge/converters.

Piston fillers hold more ink but are more difficult to clean, some of them are even a pain in the ass to clean.

Cartridge converters are cheaper, hold less ink BUT (specially in the case of Platinum where you can easy disassemble them) they are very easy to clean and maintain, changing inks is also easier.

If you are a student and a plan to use only one type of ink in your pen, go for the piston filler. IF you want to experiment and plan on changing inks every once in a while, go for the CC.

Bought a meme pen and it stopped clicking properly after a day's use..
How is this shit supposed to be better than a simple Pilot G2, even the plastic barreled ones are better

Oh no, some anonymous faggot who shills .10C Walmart pens on a Mongolian Puppeteer forum thinks my pens are pretentious, how can I even recover?

>shills
you keep using that word.

at least go somewhere that cares. pens aren't technology faggot.

You did good, those nibs are pretty great.

I've got a Falcon on the way from Japan, seller just shipped it.

The slip and seal mechanism sounds handy on paper but doesn't make much of a difference unless you use it with pigment ink or something you really don't want drying out on your pen. Even after sitting unused for months my Pilots and Sailors still start right away.

>2018
>Still writing on physical paper

not technology

P A R K E R
A
R
K
E
R

The retard who shitposts on Sup Forums.

>being a digital cuck

I actually want to buy pic related

Is it good?
Durable?

poorfag, bet the most you ever write is your fucking name

retard, why would I need to write anything else

If you had an actual job, you'd know.

If you write enough, pens are disposable... Maybe you guys never write on paper so it's just a novelty.

STAHP showing me crap to buy, I'm already in trouble

I am just going to have to be happy with my Parker Jotter Gel and Sharpie Ultra Fines.

Oh wait what kind of pencil do I need? Fuck mechanical. Is Dixon-Ticonderoga good or is it hipster tier?

What else am I supposed to do with my Field Notes

(((Wise man))) only use pen stolen from bank

I bought pic related for $0.80 on AliExpress. I love how thin it is, it's more like a pencil size than other fountain pens I've seen

youtube.com/watch?v=ERdSF0__W3o

TGV is my ngga

>$0.80 on AliExpress

omg link ngga

m.aliexpress.com/item/32801742162.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32801742162&productSubject=Free-shipping-Hero-266-Brand-Fountain-pen-Silver-metal-ink-pen-for-Writing-Kids-Gift-Korean
This is what I found right away but if you browse for Hero 266 you can find different prices. Ink doesn't last super long because of thinness though, Ive had mine for a month and refilled twice. Idk what normal is though

Are uni ball pens good?

Also, does anyone have recommendations for broke nibba ink? It's like $1.20 for 15ml of ink on AliExpress, but it also takes a month to get here so I want other options

What about muji?

Checking in your time in McDonald's isn't an "actual job".

Uni pin are the best

Am I degenerate for using this? I'm left handed and anything that doesn't dry instantly smears all the fuck over the page.

well it's obvious McDonalds is on par with whatever you're doing in life, considering you buy cheap pens from walmart poorfag

lmao faggot

>buys cheap pens from walmart
>can't even afford one(1) nice pen and not lose it because still a manchild
>he can't even afford the translucent bic pens and buys the white ones

why are poorfags so insufferable?

la luz extinguido...

My gf got a Lamy Al star for me, and I've liked it so far. I may buy another fountain pen, any recommendations? Still a student but have a decent budget, though I would prefer something easier to maintain

spacepens are quality product
however your issue is that you never learnt to write properly as a left-hander. work on that, the pen is a crutch in that respect, but you could do worse.

I don't buy cheap pens. I use my laptop and I have a stamp. If I'm required to use a pen for whatever - I'm given the pen with the "whatever" in question.

Sailor 1911 or Pro Gear.

Ever heard of computers, champ? No one who writes for a living cripples their speed by using a pen instead of a keyboard. Not to mention the mistakes are permanent and not easily fixed. You can also move an entire paragraph to the end of the text when using a computer. Pens are for signatures in places that don't have a digital device for that yet. This place is supposed to be for technology, not hanging on to some obsolete items.

My man

find a handwriting you like of another person and imitate it from a notebook of theirs or something.

I did just that in 5th grade with a girl's handwriting as mine was shit.

25 years later people still compliment my writing.

>anything outside of the radius of a 5 minute ride on my obesity cart is physically unreachable
>t. lazy shartmart poorfag
The fountain pen I bought in a supermarket once like that was the crappiest pen ever, the only places where you should do it are book stores/specialized ones.
Nice. I got myself a Luxor iridium point, I think it's a bit too thick, but I've had no real issues with it. The nib feels harder than a usual one like on bic pens, which is good, and it has only 1 plastic part which is right above the nib.

Switched from a Jinhao 126 to a Sailor Sapporo. It's one hell of an upgrade, I'm a little weary about using it as a pocket pen since my Jinhao got banged up rather fast but I'm sure I'll get used to it

>Not to mention the mistakes are permanent and not easily fixed
>unironically has a hard time not making mistakes
Do you happen to look like picrelated?

Yes got same pen and I like it but I don’t use it as main pen anymore since I don’t write as much anymore. It fit a lot of ink compared to cartridge converter but is a pain to clean unless you disassemble it compleatly (which I don’t think is recommended). Using pilot VP now instead.

My bank has their pens on those little ball chains

pilot mr

I bought a Kaweco Sport as an extra, I have a Lamy 27 that I want to be a bit more careful with since it's quite old.
But the Kaweco Sport is a nice cheap pen, the plastic does feel a bit cheap but it's nice for taking notes and I also use it for drawing, I put some black ink cartridges in it.
It's really small so I can easily put it in my pocket too.

Maybe if I have too much money one day I'll get an aluminium or brass one.