I'm curious, what does Sup Forums use to download torrents? Qbittorrent, old Utorrent, tix, or others?

I'm curious, what does Sup Forums use to download torrents? Qbittorrent, old Utorrent, tix, or others?
Is current Utorrent still basically a poorly-disguised spyware?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

qbittorrent because I can set the exact network device to use so it never downloads unless the VPN is turned out.

uTorrent 2.2.1

utorrent is actually compromised now, flaw in the RPC server
bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1524

qbittorrent because search, transmission on occasion

Soulseek

Nice digits. Transmission is the patrician's choice.

deluge.

Thanks for the new wallpaper
Transmission btw

I used to just to utorrent but one day it showed me an add that had 2 gay niggers kissing, so i uninstalled it and installed qb and transmission. I use qb ans transmission is being a nigger and wont load a magnet

Yep, Deluge. Super barebones, dead simple and no bloat.

a little slow with a lot of torrents but that's not a problem for me as I don't seed much.

Qbittorrent, it just works.

rtorrent

Qbittorrent because it has a download sequentially option so you can download the first 20% of a movie to see if it's dogshit.
This is important if you're on 3g.

Transmission on my Pi with OSMC installed.

It's a pretty shit media center, but a tolerable torrentbox. Probably going to switch to something more robust, though, because this half-way-headless shit isn't really what I wanted after all.

Transmission really is great though. Best part of the whole experience.

>torrents
Go to jail

qBittorrent 3.3.16

I download my torrents from the browser, the fuck are you guys talking about

Qbittorrent is great for most. I also recommend BiglyBT (azureus/vuze fork).

Opera 7

opera 9*, sry typo

Looks like you got lost on your way to Sup Forums, I hear they give a fuck about piracy there.

Picotorrent

piracy is the only ethical way to use proprietary content

>spyware
No, just adware, which is why everyone uses 2.2.1. Especially since their changes opened up shit like If your torrent client is larger than 391KB it's an insecure botnet.

qBittorrent 3.3.16 and Tixati.