Anthony Fantano's """opinion""" confirmed literal fucking rotting garbage...

Anthony Fantano's """opinion""" confirmed literal fucking rotting garbage. I have never seen someone be so wrong in my life.

These days, he'll just try to appear as edgy and contrarian as he can be.

How can that faggot give BP a 9 and TCIA a fucking 5

Does he realizes what a fucking fanboy he is

?? RH got an 8

james blake is just peter gabriel for millennials

I used to respect him for speaking his mind, but now I'm just starting to think he has no clue what he's talking about

Peter Gabriel is great, so there's not any problem with that

Guessing this is your first or second year on here

Yeah he's clueless

Guessing your third year here

Fantano is right, this album is trash.

nah this is my fourth year unfortunately

actually 5th but I don't count lurking

I like the guy, but his opinions really are shitty.No real reason to care though.

How is it trash?

He's a douche and only likes edgy music

why does he like the meme rap so much?

the album sucked balls familia

>bon iver
>good
?

he is, now go fap to michael gira

Who the fuck doesn't like points?

he gave bon iver a 6?

>bon iver
>good
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HOW MANY TUMBLR NOTES DO YOU GET A DAY YOU FUCKING PANSY FAGGOT

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WAIT WAIT LET ME GUES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA DO YOU LIKE FATHER JOHN MISTY TOO????? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>HELPLESSNESS BLUES
>GOOD

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

IM DYING OF LAUGHTER HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

wew lad nice post

He gave S/T and Overgrown 7s and this a 5, Fantano confirmed trash

But the album is shit. 5/10 is way too generous desu.

Yeah seriously. I don't know why he singled out points.

Wrote this for Zoe Camp
So many memes,
so many image macros,
So many hot takes,
Real Free Ends
So many news,
So many agendas,
So many bad reviews,
They will Try to mene myself
I'll do it myself instead
Real Free Ends
So many stories related
So many real stories based
i'll try it again in my day
Put some respek in my name
Plehboi noided, what a shame
Real Free End
So many rocknrollas
So many payolas
So many looking-like an lesbians seƱoras
Real Free Ends
Sonic Youth, i said, Sony Young,
E-Thug, i said, down on my name,
Role-playing, in my game

Uh, uh, uh, uuuuuuuuuuuuuh,
Uh, uh, uhhhhhh

Commercial,
Sensational,
Epic or Universal,
Submans in Subpop,
Pray to TDE, cause P4k gonna suck our cock,
Arsenal, one day we'll do anal,
Adderall shit,
All day, baby
All day, cake
All day, fade,
All day, all day,
All day, all day, all day...

Uuuuuuuuuhhhh

> FANTANO IS FUCKING AWFUL WHO CARES ABOUT HIS OPINION?

> WHAT HE GAVE AN ALBUM I LIKE A 5? ARE PEOPLE EVEN ALLOWED TO DO THAT? MY OPINION IS AN OBJECTIVE FACT!

Yeah, you didn't really grow out of the whole fantano thing until you accept the subjectivity of the whole thing and don't get upset because he liked and album you don't like or the other way around.

He's right

>Least Fav Track: Points

He needs his ears checked

This was a really bad review, but no pile of shit could ever top the absolute disgustingness that was the Oblivion Access review. That's the only positive I see here.

2salty4me

I fucking hated this album.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Y'ALL KNOW THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, RIGHT?""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You should be studying, high schooler.

It was boring and too long.

i told myself i wasnt going to give this shitpost a 0/10

I both thoroughly enjoy this album and understand and respect his opinion of it

I want this meme to end. When will somebody who knows at least basic music theory make a YT channel? This review is garbage on so many levels

damn so edgy

>death grips
>swans
>slipknot

>respect his opinion
He literally didn't do the BARE MINIMUM research to find out what "Put That Away" is about.

So what if his opinion is garbage? This entire board consists of garbage opinions but we hang around anyway

the album wasn't that good though... It was like, average at best.

Neither did I

k

what's it about?

dean blunt>james blake

I was listening to it last night and I think is a very good album. Feels like it's to long but it's supposed to be analysed like that

Yeah but we don't/can't parade about like prancing royalty with dicks up our ass acting like we're the rightest people in the fucking universe

whats your problem?

It's about how Blake went to drugs and he's trying to will himself to drop them and keep making music.
This was in the HUGE Guardian interview with him along with other sources.

Not my fault you're fucking 18 year olds who don't research shit.

go to bed marcel. close all your tinymixtapes tabs before you do

anthony fantano

if you have to look outside an album to understand it better then the album is a failure

Woah spot on man

Neither does Fantano though.

yea that was such a boring score

>just peter gabriel
are you trying to insult or compliment

serious question

>gives middle of the road mush with nice artwork a 6
Don't see anything wrong here

Just look at the dislikes, everyone realizes this is shit

Buddy, relax. Here, have some tea. It's okay.

>According to my criteria...objectively

>is 19

he gave Vektor a good score though

This is another case of Fantano's mood biasing his reaction to an album.
He's not wrong though. Same goes for films, if you have to ask a director to explain something that happened in a movie then they failed their job.

ITT: complacent music "fans" berate other complacent music "fans"

Who do you guys think you're fooling, honestly?

By this I'm assuming you're referring to his video and not the album?

Nice fucking source you diiot
>He's not wrong though. Same goes for films, if you have to ask a director to explain something that happened in a movie then they failed their job.
Here's the thing: it's not that the song didn't tell you that, it's that it was applicable to anything. It COULD be a phone, it COULD be a joint. Just like all the shit in Blackstar.

Just because an artist tried to make a song universal instead of hyper-specific does not make it a failure, you ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS FUCKING KID.

kill yourself n*gger, do you know where you are?

Ah, The age old 'I make fun of both sides in order to make myself look better than them' meta. Always works, doesn't it

>diiot

But he doesn't. He just records his thoughts and publishes them to youtube.

>Just because an artist tried to make a song universal instead of hyper-specific does not make it a failure
I agree 100% with this. But you insinuated Fantano was wrong for not getting what it was really about, which contradicts the statement that I'm quoting from you in this post.
>you ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS FUCKING KID.
Look, I love this album. But you're coming off as a assblasted kid who's mad that some reviewer has a different opinion than you, in which case I can't take anything you say seriously anymore.

Go outside user.

Yes, the board with the most uneducated, complacent, insecure music consumers on the Internet.

I really can't imagine getting angry because someone doesn't like some generic r&b artist who makes music for people who wouldn't bother to look for better music that certainly exists out there if they were forced to.

If you've ever actually analysed his language and behavior in his reviews, he's a very stuck up cunt. Actually, just go look at his 'I'm just a normal guy' video for the most undisguised humble brag ever.

Would you agree or disagree with the notion that you think you're better than me for vocalizing this supposed meta?

Glam frieztgerald white suits
Did calprio decide to go after chickens and pigeon eating them alive in front of ppl with friend they also trash the party by breaking all the windows
They get ostracised - W44VEY

my point was that you're an ubernewfag if you think these posts of yours are shedding light on some unknown truth

everyone knows this place is shit stop wanking yourself off and acting like we don't already know you cunt

I'm mad because Fantanodrones are going to honestly believe this review, when it's an incredibly poorly made review.

Yeah the video

Can somebody who isn't on drugs explain what the fuck this post even means

Not that I give a fuck about him, but he's right. If you seriously enjoy the colour in anything you should kys. It's for little babby boys that are still pandering to their Ex that left 3 years ago; writing songs in hope of seeing her just one more time.

LAME AS FUCK

If he wanted to make better music he should have stuck to what he did on 200 press and gone on from there. He's been whining about the same shit since the s/t album and tha came out 5 years ago now, come on mate. I'm a britfag so normally I'd say it's good simply to fuck with all the yanks on here, but it's simply too boring to lie about.

How about you talk about the music, instead of lame ass stereotypes and buzzwords?

Word

Maybe it's just my autism, but I just see a rotund bald man giving his opinion on music. Sorry for not analysing his body language deeply enough to realise that he's actually a cunt who wants to convert everyone to his way of thinking.

Agree

Attributing value to art via a numerical system is stupid anyway, and should only be used for vague, subjective organization reasons.

most of these fantanodrones are ironic shitposters that are parrotting his opinions as fact just to bait you newfags that are so insecure in your own judgement

god this board is fucking horrible

It's alright dude, it's good that you haven't made my mistake of caring too much about internet bullshit

5 and 9 are literally the perfect scores for those albums

I might have given Blake a 6 because I'm a huge fan but seriously it was a bad album

I feel like you would be analyzing his body language more if you were autistic and not the other way around

if you are under the age of 30 you are a millenial and if you are 30 years old and browsing Sup Forums then something went seriously wrong somewhere in your life.

Who the fuck are you replying to though

maybe if fantano's marriage wasnt going so well he'd have given it a light 9

Why did you feel the need to make this post

But actually autists can't read body language, that's a symptom.

Is that why the RYM scores always rise/fall depending on his reviews?

There's nothing to talk about. Not gonna waste my time on absolute garbage .. maybe in your next life you might have better taste but I wouldn't get my hopes up if i was u

Okay, then you aren't self-aware, as if I didn't already know that. Good luck.

You guys are faggots.

Oh yeah, you're absolutely right. I'm an idiot

My b homie

>caring about RYM scores
wow i didn't think you were autistic enough to admit you're insecure

you are a drone i hope you realize that

>literally chickening out
Nice.