Is there a thing such as rightwing hiphop?

Is there a thing such as rightwing hiphop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2DcasF2Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=vDPN53cv1iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is there a such thing as Sup Forums remaining in its containment board?

moonman

asking out of curiosity. not to jack off to while murdering minorities.

I hate niggers, I hate Jews
I hate spics and too

can't you see
Spics and need to hang from trees

No, fuck off.

You should make some and post it here. :^)

Because leftwing hiphop wasn't cringey enough.

if you actually are then fair enough, but be aware that this is basically going to be a Sup Forums shitpost thread
for example,

>Sup Forums, the most underage and reddit infested board, leans to the left moreso than other boards
kek

There's this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2DcasF2Y4

Most hip-hop is right wing.

How the fuck is rapping about money and people you dislike left wing at all?

>everyone who isn't liberal is a poltard

It will give you brain tumors.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDPN53cv1iw

>the most underage and reddit infested
im glad you havent been to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is basically tumblr

this board is for music, not politics
regardless of your political leaning, that belongs in Sup Forums, and while I understand that may not be the intent of OP this thread is just going to attract the shitposters that should be staying in Sup Forums

>if you don't agree with me, you're from Sup Forums

This.
Google that shit, if you're genuine. Sup Forums love to spread their shit around, and this thread just came across like a politics or race bait, especially using a pic of that ugly Norwegian.

that's not true in the slightest
see

luckily Sup Forums has a large userbase consisting of everyone from all walks of Sup Forums including ancinetfags, oldfags, newfags, and 2014tourists.

Sup Forums is just reddit 2.0 and I doubt most of the power here have been here longer than a year or tow

TLOP is the American Dream laid bare, in both its ugliness and beauty, OP.

i've never been so ashamed to be white

kys cuck

considering this is Sup Forums, I'm not entirely convinced this post right here is satire

>you'se a wavy dude
shut up. also, you're thinking of MBDTF

Im not even white but I feel your pain, bruh

not satire even a little bit
the alt right really fucking disappoints me
I'm proud of my heritage but anything and everything about that just fucking makes my skin crawl

i never understood people like you.

First of all, the thread is about music so your point is invalid. Second of all, why do you care so much? Why not just hide the thread and continue to you mu-core thread? It isnt your job to decide whether a thread belongs or not. Apply to be a janitor if you care so much.

You are literally a faggot

EVERY thread on Sup Forums is full of shitposts.

Googling turned up with nothing, and if you spoke norwegian you would know that the filename basically insults him.

while this is a good example, I was hoping for some more ACTUAL artistry, and not just some hick who decided to try out hiphop for a goof.

Moonman and Lil Ugly Mane's OA