Mystery Device

Any idea what this object is? I don't have it in my possession, only these photos from my confused mother in law.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA2sHoDhBr0
engadget.com/2011/02/19/wowwees-light-strike-makes-laser-tag-look-more-like-paper-jamz/
theworldisnowgame.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I got. Thanks Sup Forums

Is it a fancy egg timer? Looks like a gear wheel at the bottom.

for fucks sake just start googling numbers on the bottom that say PN or Model or some shit

>headphone socket

Maybe not

Turn it on and see what it does. Could be some sort of radio receiver.

Bluetooth headphone adapter

Don't have it with me famalam. Pictures too blurry.

My current guess is a peripheral volume knob?

laser tag.

It has what appears to be a kickstand on the back. Seems too small a target as well

Clear picture of the top

Tell her to send better pictures on the PN or model #. It's obvious OP, I mean come on.

It is from an old transcriber. Basically a foot pedal control for a tape recorder. See these tucked away in boxes in law offices all of the time.

Yahtzee

Wowwee laser gun target

Someone here's a liar

/thread
Go home everyone it's just a laser tag target.

For timing in cases where you don't want to wake your better half :^)

Underrated post

It's a Changer, congratulations you're now a Super Sentai and/or magical girl.

looks like a flasher for the phone, made for the hard of hearing

THIS.
OP's pic is the target for a "paper style gun" lazer tag game kit. The headphone ort is for external speaker, for if it's set up as a base target, or a headphone, incase you play at night/ stealth mode, so you know when you get hit.
You can pick your team color on the GUN and when that gun hits the target, the target shows the color of the gun that hit it, so a ref can tell what team hit the target. It was supposed to be a type of IRL FPS version of lazer-tag updated.
The gun also has a headphone port for "sniper / stealth" as well.
Under rated toy game in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA2sHoDhBr0
engadget.com/2011/02/19/wowwees-light-strike-makes-laser-tag-look-more-like-paper-jamz/

has been suplanted by this:
theworldisnowgame.com/

install gentoo