TEENS OF DENIAL FULL RECALL

UNCLEARED SAMPLE OF "JUST WHAT I NEEDED"
WILL TOLEDO ON SUICIDE WATCH

Matador said my record shipped on Monday. I'm really hoping I'll still receive it and have a rare copy.

Anyone have the leak download so I can listen to the version with the Cars?

>tfw you get BTFO by this scrawny geezer

Chanes are it'll turn around in transit or you'll get a kind but stern email saying to send it back

wow you're even shilling your own lawsuits on here

LOL

ric ocasek strikes again

Fuck sake man, was hoping that this would go smoothly for will.

Mine also shipped lets hope we recieve it (although unlikely) Do you think the new physical copies will have anything extra?

>mfw Matador's probably gonna let him go for wasting so much $$$

fuck you lightning mcqueen

I'm not sure but mine better be signed by Will!

atleast he'll go back to nice self recorded lofi

Tbf, I feel like it was the weakest song on the album. Looking forward to the new song.

Those records will be worth so much money if anyone recovers them

ebin

Now you know why rappers put out mixtapes.

>again
He has done this kinda thing before?

This, everyone should go out and buy as many recalled copies as possible. They're going to become extremely valuable.

They are not in stores

Good, this little faggot deserves it.

>I'm literally hitler

i'm the first to admit he's a pencil neck geek. he's also qt and trying his best

Rob a factory.

Thank god. fuck that fucking self-promoting bitch who spammed this board with his shitty GBV rip off trash then pretended like it never happened when he got signed to matador. also, his music is fucking trash. hope he gets dropped for this retardation.

I hope retarded Sup Forumstants spam their precious copy of this everywhere in a attempt to ease their self loathing so this fag gets sued to hell and back.

Wow , people that don't like will exist.

nice to see /bandcamp/ has joined the thread as always

I don't think mine is signed

I already emailed Warner desu

I feel bad for toledo. he is making really good music and not "le epik indie riffs reverb xdd".
I hope all gets better for he and his music.

Think about the people who bought the album early when it was on bandcamp for $10, wound up getting an e-mail that they'd get free vinyl if they didn't leak it, and now own an out-of-print pressing that will surely become very valuable very soon. Fuck.

their copies likely did not get shipped

Why would it be valuable? Nobody but high schoolers on reddit without disposable income care about this kid

keep believing that

Will, instead of posting on /my/ I think your time could be more valuably spent looking for a good lawyer. Look for one with 'stein' in his name.

literally who?

1. nice counteragument with your shitty "stop posting will" meme
2. please get off this board Sup Forums

>muh Sup Forums

Literally the cancer of this board, fuck off to shallow grave.

Sampling is for hacks, good.

>implying Sup Forums isn't the cancer

See, this is what I mean. You spammed this board for years with your shitty GVB rip offs and now you pretend like you posting here is just a meme?

They did. Someone got an early copy and posted pics of it along with a letter from Matador themselves, thanking them for not dropping it early.

>continuing to think memes make an effective counterargument
keep believing i'm will, you're doing a great job defending yourself

you sound angry m8

i'll brb

always remember, you are the one taht doesn't belong here
thanks

Why would I need to defend myself? Buddy, you're the one who's going to need to defend yourself when you're getting sued out the ass for being a retard who can't clear his samples.

Do you really think you're talking to Will? Do you also think the guy on the radio is speaking directly to you?

>A crude edit I did in two days is an improvement
Says a lot about the quality of CHS to be honest

>counteragument
>counterargument

>Being this mad no one is arguing with you and you are bIowing yourseIf out with desperate stupidity

Imao you are IiteraIIy autism

OP here. its been too long and i can't delete this thread anymore, my regrets are many

That doesn't happen

>Album is called Teens Denial
>Release is literally musical equivalent of orgasm denial
wew. meme magic is no joke

Wasn't a sample, it was the line "I don't mind you coming here, wasting all my time..." sung by Will as the end of the song

I actually appreciate this observation. Thnx.

and the entire intro and first verse of just what i needed being played in the song, have you ever listened to the cars?

Anyone think there's any connection between this fiasco and the deal he made to ship free vinyl lp's granted that it didn't leak.

No, but I really find it funny that it leaked anyway.