What if all Central American countries unified to create one big country? What would it be called...

What if all Central American countries unified to create one big country? What would it be called, and how long would it take before it crumbled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKq0Dy7qiIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4W_MIfWjaYY&list=LL2uL6nFmET6Uq9u7BVX2ASA&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=Nm-KMvid9Oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This actually was tried.
They were the United Provinces of Central America, usually acronymated by UPCA.

That is a shit idea
Just give us Panama and Costa Rica
Give Mexico Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Honduras
UK can keep Belize, we don't want problems with them

We were a Federal country, and Guatemala city was the capital. It had many economic problems and lack of comunication so it was divided.

This was the national anthem:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKq0Dy7qiIQ

hispanic america is stupid
like if they wanted they could've united and together invaded the USA and now we would be living in a spanish speaking internet world
but instead they are fucking morons

you could at least bother with a google search before making a thread fatty

it doesn't work like that, Alberto

yeah like brazil, that turned out great

>spanish
Disgusting.

only because you are stupid

brasil never invaded USA because they were allies for the most part, hispanic countries however have always traditionally been against USA

>hispanic countries however have always traditionally been against USA
when?
and do you think the US would be what it is today if we had invaded them?

Guatemala did the shittiest job in the world as the capital city, so we had to build our shit on our own. Compare today's Guatemala with today's Costa Rica. Their economy is only 1.5 times larger than ours despite being 4 times more populous. Also, they have the Maras and all those extremely violent cities that have to be taken care of by the military force.
Panama has a completely different background despite its geographic position, it'd be like comparing Greenland and Canada.

US would be spanish speaking right now if you wanted to

but why would we want that?

to assert political dominance

It'll be called Spicville and will last 5 months and 2 weeks

>spicville
Lol xdxdxd

Costa Rica belongs to us

They are ethnically colombians

Disgusting, like we would ever want to be a part of the failed country of Mexico. Control your own shit before thinking about expanding. You can't even handle one guy without panicking.

>we had to build our shit on our own
You faggots had nothing built with value until the late XI century, and only because you let the european inmigrants build it for you

>Compare today's Guatemala with today's Costa Rica. Their economy is only 1.5 times larger than ours despite being 4 times more populous.

We had a civil war because the fucking cuban communists had financed a guerrilla to overthrow the government. That represents 36 years of fucked up history that Costa Rica didnt experience.
We are also right next to Mexico and Narcos have more influence, and next to El Salvador that started the maras in C.A.

Fuck off tico, go suck a chinese dick and see if they build another stadium. No? Okay then go suck an american cock for them to build you a skyscraper because everything of worth you have comes from other countries.

>unintentionally proving with your own words that we're far off better than you
lel get the fuck out raped Mayan descendent

Nobody gave you permission to talk
Really? Really made me think I guess Gran Colombia should be back

>should be mexico
>ethnically colombians
>really made me think

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL THE SAME
BUNCH OF RETARDS

t.

hispanic america are a bunch of fucking retards

I wish the US would annex my country

Calm down Barbosa

you mad bro

I will annex your brown pussy with my erect penis

brasil kept it together
you people are dumb shit

Yeah very well

I never denied that you had a better standard of living overall, I am just pointing out that you are cucks that actually think they are an economic power in the region.

>Mayan descendent
Is that an insult?

Costaricans actually believe they are white:

youtube.com/watch?v=4W_MIfWjaYY&list=LL2uL6nFmET6Uq9u7BVX2ASA&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=Nm-KMvid9Oo

WEW

spain should had kept you

Colombian coffee growers in search of new lands moved to Panama and Costa Rica highlands during colonial times. That's why the costa rican accent is quite similar to ours

if el salvador was ruled by a bigger country with a bigger army, they would stop that violence super fast

i wouldn't mind that actually, but at least i speak a different language and have an 800 year old different culture from my neighbour
wbu?

Are you seriously proud of being a literal product of a rape between a Spanish conqueror and a defenseless female Mayan? My sides.

Guatemala awakens

i speak a different language and have an 3000+ year old different culture from my neighbour

sudacas todos sudacas
i really want to save that pic

moors all moors

we like that actually so... lol

>literal product of a rape
>A tico telling me this

Do you retards actually think you are 100 percent europeans? Absolutely no indigenous genes in your bloodline?

Yes, my fucking sides indeed.

A single American owned electronics parts factory is responsible for a quarterof their national economic output, and the only reason that factory is there in the first place is because Costa Rica was actually poorer and cheaper to manufacture in than Mexico or China. They truly are king cucks.

They're not "whites", the difference in between most Latin Americans is some are proud of their Amerindian heritage while others live in shame.

Skip to the last paragraph in pictured, the source is in Wikipedia.

Nah

Dont worry, our immigrants are working on that

Yep, the chinese are aproaching them like they are doing un many african countries and actually build them their biggest stadium.
Also the french government gave them millions to develop a tram in the city that has been forgotten.
Typical mestizos in denial

Soon...

I am unironically worried that Mexicans will spill over if Trump reinforces the borders.

Either he doesnt win or if he does, he'll end up not doing that. That's not going to happen, and it wouldnt change anything, really.

It's been done before and it can be done again, pal.

If you manage to get us out, it would be very bad for you when you realize that was far from being the real problem

Yeah we know what the real problem is and it's the Democrat Party.

Since when do we have any immigrants from Ecuador?

since always

You say that almost as if we couldn't afford to buy your country if we wanted friend

This already happened and didn't work out

After Costa Rica and Panama, what is the nicest central american country. Nicaragua?

That's a proxy, dude. Ecuador is a dirt poor Indian country with no Internet or electricity unless you're the president's family.

Sudacia

There are like half a million Ecuadorians in the States. Most of them are in New York and New Jersey, as well as other states with considerable hispanic population.
I would have expected something more original. Then i looked at your flag

>Nicaragua
Shithole

One of the worst of the bunch.

i just wish this region was safer

i dont care if its poor, i wanna see maya ruins in central america

fuck shartniggers and their fucking drugs, dictatorships civil wars and maras

Belize maybe? Cruise money?

Guatemala no doubt, it is a shithole but El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua are complete shitholes.
Belize is a meme country.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!

It would be called Shithole 2: electric boogaloo

No ma, Nicaragua is a country that's struggling, lake Nicaragua is one of the most impressive places on earth.

Since you're obviously selecting countries based on living standard that would be Guatemala, in reality you could make a very comfy and safe life for yourself in any of the Central American nations provided you know what you're doing, Central America is dotted with wealthy gated communities for foreigners, even Nicaragua.

What's so bad about Nicaragua? They have lower murder rate than Argentina

thx satán i born in chile...

A united Central America (you could even add the Dominican Republic) would be a country on the tier of Colombia and Argentina in terms of population, it could potentially turn you into 5th largest and more relevant economy in the region, following a development model similar to that of Mexico or Chile you could potentially be on track to match the economic size and relevance of countries like Spain or the Netherlands within decades.

I'm not even going to pretend I understand the reasons for your division, but it does look like you people are missing on a great oportunity from the outside.

The more cute part was where he acted like "Hispanic" is a race.

>Central America is dotted with wealthy gated communities for foreigners, even Nicaragua

They're just baby boomer retirement villages.

Most yes, there's also a handful of of exclusive paradises for the mega rich and some stuff in between. Keep in mind not all baby boomers are wealthy only relative to the region but quite a few own some objectively luxurious places there as vacation homes (it's perfect for those who like to build a la The Sims) and the yacht club crowd is certainly not bottom of the barrel.

This one?

kek it wasn't this one but this is funny too

You mean the poland ball one? That's a good one, pity I didn't save it

Malditos jueputas, keep us out of this shit topic. Never talk to me or my wife's son again.

They should unite and then wipe out mexico :^)

Even united they're not a third of our population, even less compared as economies.

you're a big country

You dont to go that far in here and live in a kind of exclusive rich village. Most foreigners go to Antigua and stay there to live.

Also, this was actually the capital of central america, guatemala city was the capital much later.

shit if no one is going to for you, i will
for you

You have Ferdinand VII to thank for that. We tried and he didn't listen.

You will what?

The US should annex any country that currently uses our money as their currency and govern it like Puerto Rico. Additionally we should annex Belize and Guyana

>Salvatrucha
>2 hours implying they arebt already fucked

he wrote you are a big country.
I wrote I will reply and give him a for you

Very well, carry on

Illegal mexican inmigrants in 2016 is almost a meme, most of them are south or central american fucks claiming to be mexican so they dont get deported back to their shithole

thnx