I'm paying $64/month for 12mbps Internet. Is that too much?

I'm paying $64/month for 12mbps Internet. Is that too much?

Yes. Where the fuck do you live that you can't just tether a phone for faster?

Mb or MB?

$100 for 6mbps here... Australia is best.

I hope throw in a dick suck for that price.

Jesus christ, you can get 900Mbps down, 500Mbps up, unlimited in New Zealand for the same price.

>Is that too much
Yes. You should be getting 1.2Mbps

fuck yes paying around 20$ for 30mb/s down 5mb/s up

yeah that's a fucking ripoff. what country? what isp?

America. AT&T.

AT&T is garbage.

dude you realise our goverment is fucking us extremely hard on like one of the last thing they can completely rape us without any backlash

Comcast isn't an option in my area.

RIP, I'm not doing much better with 30mbps symmetrical on my fiber connection. Being a burger sucks.

No it isn't, stop wasting your dollarydos and get a real isp.

>paying 2megabit/s
>for 27usd
you have it better
usd or aud?

I'm with Telstra on ADSL.. ADSL2 is cheaper but we can't get it. I could go with somebody else but NBN rollout is in a year so I'd rather just stay with them for now.

I'm paying with my sanity

Based fun honk( that's my code name for the internet)

Also it's the unlimited plan, so it's $99 a month. We downloading pretty much all day everyday, I use 4G for gaming.

i pay $80aud a month for 50/20mbit fixed wireless that drops to 3mbit or less during peak times because DURRRRRRRRRRR NBN

on top of th at its a measily 500gb a month qouta

yes, that's pretty bad. i get xfinity $90 for 100mbps

i get a good deal but they charge an extra $10 because i'm "borrowing" their equipment

Paying 3.79$ for 244mb/s Internet

Romania checking in

>I'm paying $64/month for 12mbps Internet. Is that too much?
Well, I pay $67 for 150 mbps here in Norway.

Cellular is low latency. Unacceptable.

And yet you can't connect to a US gaming server acceptably no matter what you do. If you work in politics or PR (which you don't, since you're in NZ), then it's at least a minute before certain important actions reach your notice.

Doesn't make it seem all that, does it.

He's probably getting a sick bundle with TV and cellular though DESU.

The problem with Sup Forums is that most of you only care about how fast you can download pirated Game of Thrones and anime and other shit that wouldn't even interest your more than the smell of your buttcrack if you had to pay a nickel for it.

This is why Sup Forums is pathetic.

If I told you you I knew people who not only paid near a thousand per month for ultra-low latency lines to New York of no more than 2-5 MB, but also paid for most of the dig to their private residences while also paying the permit fees to their county commissions, most of you wouldn't even have a clue why anybody would do that if it didn't involve a waifu.

>There is a 60000 ms latency between New Zealand and the US
God damn, you're stupid. Anyway, that shit only affects twitch gaymes like first-person shooters.

Fuck you buddy.I have to pay 20$ for 150mb/s plus the TV package.It's a fucking rip-off, considering all those 120+ channels are all crap.
>tmw when they offer you a special deal that includes 4 sports channels, but then you realise your national football league is garbage.

Bulgaria here

>US gaming server
What self-respecting online game creator doesn't use dedicated servers in Asia anyway? When was the last time you saw a Chinese or Korean guy playing the same game as you? They're all on their own servers.

Algo traders need an express ticket to Auschwitz or get dumped into an active volcano.

I pay $35 USD for 100m/40m FTTB unlimited data, 8 dynamic IPs and no fucks given if running a server.

>latency doesn't matter
I'm not the guy you're responding to (obviously he is a twat, RTT to US from NZ would probably be close to 50-60 ms), but latency obviously matters though. TCP increases its window size once every RTT, meaning that the higher your RTT is to begin with, the poorer it reacts to the available capacity.

>t. beaner

0€ per month for 100M/100M, included in rent. Feels höpö man.