Ryzen 3 2200G OC beats 2400G and GT 1030

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1v5A6CinWNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And I'm sure the overclocked 2400 will beat the overclocked 2200 whats your point?

>well an overclocked $169 will beat $99 chip!

>Well if I take a slower chip and make it go faster, it will be as fast as a faster chip that I keep the same!!
Pretty much summed this up

1650mhz on the GPU and 3.9ghz is going to be pretty lucky and might not even be possible on a lower end motherboard
Also what RAM speed? 3200mhz?

*blocks your path*

140W JESUS CHRIST!

I think just my chipset used to draw that much

3.9 is almost guaranteed to anyone

>total system
>132W
M8 this mean I can use a shitty 250W Dell PSU?

1000W CPU

Point is $100 cpu/igpu is a beast.

APUs were always godlike

Overwatch 1080p medium
OC to hell
61fps

Lol

You ever try not being retarded user? Is there any other single chip solution that can do that kind of gaming without a dedicated GPU?

Overwatch isn't a particularly demanding game, in most new lolAAA games you'll have to drop to low settings and deal with stuttering. Still better than previous APUs that were generally limited to years-old games though.

oh jeez, I loved my 5800k. Used it from release to just a year or two ago. Gave the system to my mom for work.

Nobody gives a shit up desktop APUs.
Put these in some decent laptops and tablets already

This
Raven ridge has been out for months and there's only like 2 devices that use them and they're both shit

That's pretty good, considering for what it is.

It's not a long term solution for gaming. You buy this $99 CPU with a built in GPU that can play Overwatch/etc at 1080p Medium whilst waiting for when dedicated GPUs come back down to a more reasonable price.

It's giving you equivalent performance to the i3 8100 + GT 1030 combo, but you don't have to waste money on a shitty graphics card you're just going to replace.

mah nigga

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=1v5A6CinWNA

I can browse Sup Forums at incredible speeds now, YAAAAAY

Imagine what potential it would have without toothpaste.