Choose Two Pills

Blue Pill - Extreme functional programming ability. You choose haskell or F# over lisp.

Red Pill - You become very proficient at C++.

Green Pill - You are a master of the shell. Your regular expressions are flawless. You know perl like the back of your hand and you write macros in perl6 for practice.

Azure Pill - You are an expert in cloud computing automation.

Glowing Yellow Pill - You are an extreme low leveler with the ability to make any kind of hardware. You are proficient at C, Assembler, Fortran, and Forth

Translucent orange pill - You are a master of emacs. Your mastery is in some variant of lisp. Your nick is well known on #emacs

Red and Purple Pill - You can install gentoo

Topaz Pill - You are an excellent penetration tester. You are able to crack the security of any system with a $30 walmart phone, a pocket bluetooth keyboard, and some wire.

Silver Pill - You become a programming boss and lay down your keyboard. You spend time working out instead of sitting down typing. Then you get a hot girlfriend and totally bang.

>muh pills

>muh pills

What happens I put a pill up my ass?

Except for the hot girl friend and emacs (vim 4 life), I already possess these skills. You could too, OP, if you sat down and learned something instead of dreaming of magic pills.

You'll get the inverse effect of that pill.

prove it with your code

Why would you use vim instead of emacs?

Glowing yellow pill can do everything.

It's the patrician's choice.

>rainbow pills and pol!

Blue for my fetish.
Topaz for work.

Install gentoo. Doesn't take two pills.

Being able to install gentoo and mastery of emacs seem a bit more pedestrian than the others. The boss-with-hot-gf one is not really Sup Forums related either.

Topaz pill is OP

but with the glowing yellow pill you could do the same as topaz pill

gimme the red pill lad

Beat the pulp out of you and take all the pills.

The varg pill. Twice.

OP need the brown pill

red and purple nothing else

fuck off bard

useless tier: green, orange, silver, red&purple

Seems like I've already taken the Green, and Red/Purple one.
So, let's go with the Topaz and Azure one

> inb4 azure as in azure.m$.com
i_see_what_you_did_there.cpp.MANIFEST

I guess I've already taken multiple of those pills.