How anti-social are you, Sup Forums?

How anti-social are you, Sup Forums?

I have more than 5 friends

sica

if drug dealers count as friends, i have 2

something as trivial as buying chewing gum from a store gives me a nervous brakedown where I sweat and start to get shaky

music > people

I stay inside and browse Sup Forums.

The last time I traveled farther than my yard was when flip phones were still cool.

I've seen my niece two times in the past four years, when I met her she was already walking and talking and had no idea who I was

She lives literally a block away from me

sincerely, from the 6 months that i hadn't been studying i don't have any friends, just my family inside the house.

browsing Sup Forums in public

I'm a 27 year old kissless virgin

ITT: People confusing "anti-social" with "asocial"

>phone starts ringing
>go into instant nervous breakdown and plan out my suicide

I do this all the time, but I make sure there's no one behind me. God forbid.

>2016
>having a phone of any kind
Got rid of my only phone six years ago, it's e-mail or nothing (and I usually don't check my e-mail that often)

agreed. i am asocial enough to know that OP is looking for "asocial"

>Besides my parents, young brother, and grandmothers...
I have 2 close friends and my brother who is close in age.
I have 3 more pretty close friends.
2 long distance old friends.
1 cousin and his girlfriend.

My favorite band is the Beatles. I perfer Paul McCartney solo to them.

Other than having 6 ex girlfriends and no current, a broken up band, and being an alcoholic, my life is pretty rad.

I just never make an effort to talk to anybody. it always feels like I'm bothering them so I just gave up on trying

You're not alone, user.

now he's a two hit wonder

i have a few pretty good friends but i go to uni so it's hard to avoid people

i completely avoid talking to girls because im scared desu

Talk to quiet girls. They're more scared of you.

>I perfer Paul McCartney solo to them
yikes

This is true. But they also don't want to be bothered by you, they want to be bothered by chad.

lift and become chad. it's literally the only way to attract girls/keep a girl interested. if you're some skinnyfat faggot, your gf is fantasizing about being triple penetrated by a pack of thundercocks

good advice. and on Sup Forums of all places

>has never heard Ram

Enjoy mediocrity being a theme in your life.

More asocial, I have a group of friends and do fine with new people just don't do any of the other shit like use social media and texting

I'm still not sure if my friends actually like me, but I have a decent sized friend group I fit Into

I had one gf for a long fucking time. She ruined my perspective on the human race. I also have a huge issue with striking up conversation with strangers. If you're a friend of a friend or I have a reason to talk to you, no problem. I could never just start talking to someone unless they started talking to me. As far as friends, I have a group but dislike most of them. There are a couple that I don't though and consider them close.

Also music.

Nootropics and stop being a pussy

This, I almost never respond to texts, I'm sitting on a text conversation with this one girl I really like since the day before yesterday, I have a bunch of unanswered hellos from people interested in me. I'm fine if I encounter them IRL but I just can't bring myself to be social through messages

post this cumqueens feet

I have a large group of friends and can get along with almost anyone, but I have problems with intimacy and have some secrets that I can't share.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have a few good friends but they all live 200 miles away from me. Starting to grow apart from a few of them too.

Where I live I literally have no friends. I guess I sort of occasionally socialize with a few people in my smaller classes, but that doesn't really go beyond casual small talk. Everyday I just go to class, and go home to my apartment that I live alone in. Can't even get a job because the whole process of getting one is terrifying to me for whatever reason. Makes me feel even more pathetic since I completely rely off my parents money. Also goes without saying that I haven't been involved in any kind of a romantic relationship whatsoever.

Yeah, kind of a bummer.

But how bout those new Swans excerpts tho? Really hyped for the album.

The only reason I have to stay alive is that my family enjoys me being alive and would be sad af if I killed myself. I don't enjoy being with people and have hardly done it for the last two and a half years, but despite not wanting to be with people I feel physical pain from the loneliness.

The only way to change this would be years of practising at being a real person (i.e bothering people who have no interest in interacting with me) and even then the only thing I could achieve would be a bland mediocre life, not a worthwhile one.
I used to talk to people but at no one ever enjoyed talking to me more than as a distraction and I mostly felt the same about others.
That's a reason not to talk to them, not a reason to talk to them.
>wanting to be chad

>>wanting to be chad

nope just be a robot in chad's clothing

I get along with most people and within my group of friends I'm pretty social. I'm comfortable talking to strangers if it's unplanned or at work, but if I know ahead I'm talking to someone new (party, date, etc.) I freak out

what the fuck

You just described me. I cope by writing stories about happy people.

I'd kill myself but it would be a burden on my family. My only way out is volunteering to help in some 3rd world shithole where everyone's a child of a woman who was raped. Then i wander off into a warzone and get my ass shot or raped first then shot or assraped with a shotgun then shot so it seems believably tragic and not entirely shameful.

So yah, no frienderinos.

How many of you have had romantic relationships? If you have, how old were you when it happened and how did you do it?

I have 0 friends but I'm not that autistic, I just hate people in general

>tfw lanklet
>6'2", 50kgs.

Can't take myself seriously so I don't talk to people that often

i am a passive aggressive asshole and i actually have autism

also lanklet

Jesus Christ, you're me.

same. who is your waifu?

Kanbaru Suruga

>you'll never have a harem
>you'll never tilt your head like Arararararagi does
Autistic feels senpai

Hell of a thing to realize everybody feels the same way

>perfer Paul McCartney solo to them.

Easily the most fucked up thing i have seen in my many years of browsing the shit stain that is Sup Forums

Im not anti-social at all because I am not a social fucktard. I am able to talk to people and I am pretty confident in myself.

You like Oasis

Well it's not everybody, but I dare say it's a large percentage of mu.