Yo could you pass me some vinyll's dude

>yo could you pass me some vinyll's dude

cheetos are disgusting

>Pass me that guitar bro

>dude, could you borrow me some vinyl to try the turntable I just bought?
>ok
>It's a brand new Crosley!

Good \v\ may may faggot.

>here's your vinyl bro :^)

sure thing

heres the new radiohead LP, you can keep it

Why does every board act like Sup Forums is some sort of anti christ? It's not like Sup Forums is that much better, plus I can think of at least 5 other boards that are worse than Sup Forums

Sup Forums
/r9k/
Sup Forums
what else what else

Sup Forums
Sup Forums

/x/
Sup Forums
/mlp/

also
>Sup Forums
never been on it myself but what exactly is bad about it?

Because Sup Forums was the reddit for Sup Forums during the ironic shitposting era of 2011-12 and the whole VN mess and their crossposters brought that boogyman shit to other boards.

People don't remember but other than Sup Forums (which was designed to be a containment board from day one) Sup Forums was the laughing-stock of Sup Forums for years.

First board to be so shit that moot was forced to split it. /jp/ was created because the offtopic threads dominated Sup Forums frontpage for years.

>Sup Forums
board population is significantly underage, muh personal tech-support threads, muh games, etc. It's ridiculous you wouldn't believe. I honestly don't know how it got so bad, I don't browse their anymore myself

Sup Forums makes Sup Forums look alright

>here u go my dude!

there*
This new Google Keyboard version is odd

>vinyll's

Sup Forums should be at the top 2tbh. or at least right behind Sup Forums. as someone who's more into cinema than into music. i was so disappointed when i first visited that board

Because the vast majority of Sup Forums is literally underage.

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

the two boards that are responsible for the only relevant memes of the past 3 years

Sup Forums is full of indians selling shitty products

Yo could you fuck off back to Sup Forums dude

no Sup Forums is full of idiots who think anyone that uses windows is from India

It's like punching your dick repeatedly, with the false hope that one day it will feel good. I used to home board there. It's trash. Nobody knows anything about technology and it's a mockery of your wallet for not buying overpriced meme garbage. Feels better here.

>memes
The cancer of Sup Forums t b h famalam

More like the cancer of life, second to literal cancer

haha epic cheetos memwie firendo :)))))

Sup Forums is eh but certainly not bottom of the list material
the true bottom five from least shit to most shit are
>Sup Forums
>/r9k/
>/x/
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

Sup Forums, /adv/, and /soc/ are down there too

well what the fuck is the point of this site if not for memes

oh, and Sup Forums is also towards the bottom just because of how utterly autistic the average crossboarder from there tends to be