Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroiddata/merge_requests/260
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=18256
github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GNU IceCat

lol'd ty op

Why do you make these threads every day? I don't have time for this shit.

IceCat. Actively refuses to use close source web components so it's literally without botnet.

Mozilla Firefox
Microsoft Edge

>nice botnet

can i please ask what the FUCK is a botnet

>palemoon
>not botnet
Choose one

Just because something is libre, doesn't mean it isn't botnet.
Not saying that IceCat Is a botnet, but that isn't good justification for it not being a botnet.

Sup Forums is paranoid and they think the NSA is after their hentai and meme collection.

>PaleMeme
I don't care if it's a botnet or not, it's developers are incompetent retards, an it's probably unsafe due to their retarded development practices anyway:

gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroiddata/merge_requests/260

forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=18256

github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

Pic related is the best and leanest FireFox fork out there, even with all the extra features it comes with. It also doesn't leak memory like the Titanic when you have more than a dozen tabs open. It's utterly pathetic that software has come to the point where a netscape era fork with a miniscule community is the most reliable browser out there.

>fdroid matters
>BSD matters
Kys

Not to mention they literally bullied a computer science student from a prestigious university for trying to port PaleMoon on OpenBSD.

Never gonna touch any of those assholes shitware.

Idiots like you used to say people were paranoid for thinking the government would ever spy on citizens through the internet. You can apologize now fpr being wrong.

>don't use firefox with about:config tweaks
>use our pretweaked firefox instead!
Nah, I'm good.

>2 of the most anti-botnet software projects in existence don't matter
>in a thread about avoiding botnets

Pajeets

I forgot about you too, hi pajeet. Enjoy your (((Mozilla))) eternal beta testing

I will.

Iridium?

And yet the mainline browser is still much faster than Pale Meme or Waterfox. At least Pale Meme has a valid niche - nothing Waterfox does is unique at all and can be replicated in about 2 minutes via the about:config.

People play up the idea of the government spying on them so much because it allows them to feel like it is out of their control. The people who actually spy on you are advertisers, and it really is based on what software/hardware you use.

Same goes for any other forks/browser. If any of them is perfect, they don't need updates at all.

every browser is botnet...

elinks

Palemoon has google code and facebook kikery implemented...

nice try though.
You can try to make your won browser - if you can

(You)

was that picture taken at ucf?

>Ungoogled chromium
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

firefox quantum

dead
also
>.de

Firefox has amazon code and twitter kikery implemented...

nice shill though.
You can try to make your won advertisement agency - if you can

>No up to date windows binaries
It could be the ultimate browser but until then
Discarded.

wiki.installgentoo.com

>trusting germans
No.

Details pls

t. computer science student from a prestigious university

>t. Yehuda

what happened to netrunner? did they create the logo yet?

ok mohammed.

>let me call him an arab name, m-maybe Sup Forums will stand by my hooked nose
like clockwork

seamonkey is pretty much dead, though.

It's browsers, not browser's, you fucking mongoloid.

>(((discarded)))
>because there's no windows pre-compiled build
and you think we care about your wangblows fuckjob of an OS? give it up, just use vanilla chrome. why keep your juicy secrets from google but continue sharing it with microsoft? literal dumbfuck

Autism

what about brave?
people shilled it hard here last time i checked

>LibreJS

qupzilla

You can disable it.

prism-break approved firefox.

Real talk, how do people browse without Java script? Do sites even work? Can someone post a normies site without Java enabled?

and it's /still/ better than the alternatives. It's maintained by a tiny group of people that push out updates regularly enough (a new version came out just a few days ago). The UI and extensions might not be much to look at, but it's honestly solid as a rock. No noticeable bugs, sane settings options, no retarded dependencies on custom forks of outdated libraries like palememe, and handles opening a ton of tabs without turning into a memory black hole like all the "modern" Firefox variants.

It should really have a bigger community than it does, but it's site and default UI isn't doing it any favors I assume.

SeaMonkey and Iridium are basically the only browsers I can even tolerate at the moment.