Pepe the Alt Right Meme

Hello 4chaners

This is a notice to stop using the Pepe meme now, Hillary said it is a racist meme.

>Hillary Clinton: That cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize.

>Here’s the short version: Pepe is a cartoon frog who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.

>But in recent months, Pepe’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-right.” They’ve decided to take back Pepe by adding swastikas and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.

>“We basically mixed Pepe in with Nazi propaganda, etc. We built that association,” one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast.

>Trump has retweeted his white supremacist supporters with regularity, but the connection between the alt-right and his campaign continues to strengthen. Trump has been slow to disavow support from Ku Klux Klansmen and white supremacy groups, and he recently hired Breitbart.com’s Steve Bannon as his campaign CEO (and Bannon isn’t shy about the fact that his “news” organization is the “platform for the alt-right”).

>Now white supremacists have given Pepe the cartoon frog some Trump hair—and the candidate’s own son says he is “honored to be grouped with” him.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you, I had lost the url.

They can't take our memes
#wereallpepe

Nice. It's the best chan of Sup Forums? Is the rest dead?

They've already edited the wikipedia page on pepe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

Don't pretend to be postin' in your other crappy threads, user.

"trump supports a white supremacist racists"
t. democrat

Pepe the frog belongs to Sup Forums culture, not to the alt right

TOADS IN

FROGS

Not a mention of krautchan?

go back to assburgerchan

>In 2016, Pepe became associated with Donald Trump's presidential campaign, white nationalism and the alt-right movement.[11][12]

YOU want to put the united states of america in the hands of people triggered by memes. They will own the future of your economy, your lands, your lives really, and they get charred by mere shitposting.

Let that sink in.

ebin :D

Am I alt-rihgt?

>tfw Jewish white supremacist

Imagine if 2 years ago, someone told you that Hillary Clinton would be talking about Pepe on her website. I mean it's incomprehensible

You are. Also fascist and nazi alt-right bigot, somehow.

Shit happens.

This is all reddit's fault

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative

>Cuckservative is a neologistic epithet.[1] It is a portmanteau of the word cuckold and the political designation conservative, and has become an increasingly popular pejorative label used within the conservative movement,[2] and among white supremacists in the United States.[3][4][5]

The word cuckservative reached a high level of mainstream political conversation around mid-July 2015, where it gained media attention just a few weeks before the start of the first Republican primary debate for the 2016 United States Presidential election.[4][6] It has maintained its popularity, especially with the rise of Donald Trump and his presidential run.

The term originated on websites such as Sup Forums (specifically the Sup Forums imageboard), the right-wing message board My Posting Career,[1][3] the political and social blog The Right Stuff,[7] and other sites in the alt-right movement.[3][8][9]

praise kek

Alt right is a low energy meme and now includes most Sup Forums culture

>tfw Mexico was actually right about something

fug clintoris

My country is producing memes faster than Finland. God help us all.

I guess the war against Finlan' was all for nothing then.

>My country is producing memes faster than Finland
proofs?

I can't watch Pepe in the eyes anymore, now I know who he truly is. I'm going to sleep, these chans are too racist.

face it FinnBro. America just went nuclear in the meme arms race.

how can you possibly compete?

Compete with what? America produces 0 memes

This entire election is a massive meme fest.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

While this is funny at first, there are two very major issues that simply cannot be ignored:

1) The media has unironically gone this low. This isn't a joke. They are actually publishing stories about how fucking pepe is "a white supremacist symbol". This is LITERALLY our media, which provides """""news""""" and """""information""""" for most of the population. Some of them are even paid with our tax dollars. This isn't a Monty Python sketch, this is actual real life.

2) This will only invite more newfags to swarm onto Sup Forums, like so many other of these retarded events. I wish Sup Forumstards were more isolationist, they're just causing more underage newfag cancer to infect our site, and ultimately causing more appropriation of Sup Forums culture by normies.

mmm... really makes you think...

Is he "our" guy

>THE SWASTIKA ISN'T A NAZI SYMBOL!
>IT'S AN ANCIENT SIGN OF PEACE!!!!!

low quality bait

Quenelle to that. The newspaper explained us how the Quenelle is nazi and how the black humourist, Dieudonné, is a hardcore fulltime antisemite.

literally the exact same siutation my dude

Perhaps it is time to replace the Pepe.

Based

That sounds like alt-alt-right fascism.

what did they mean by this?

Eternally butthurt

>B-B-BUT MUH LORD KEK

Nah, fuck off.

Trumplrinas did this themselves by pushing this retarded crap for too long.

They don't understand properly the meme and think that they finally won something from the Battle of Poitier, more than 1000 years after the battle, because they finally managed to stay around the site without getting send back to Africa. Though, they probably won't stay 1000 years either.

>beaner this angry

calm down jose

> use a meme
> the leftards have the right to make the public believe it's white supremacist

You make no sense mexicano. Can't be shilling harder. Get on the wall construction project that we discussed earlier already. Siesta time is over.

Go and get run over by a truck, frog.

This is the problem with trumplrinas, they always want to play the victim card. You push a retarded crap for too long and this is what you get.

How isn't it a symbol of white supremacists if every political tweet has tens of people posting white supremacist variants?

Is pepe american?

that's because Sup Forums largely is underage newfag cancer. Sup Forums is the Sup Forums of neo-Sup Forums.

>Can't play the victim card
What are we supposed to do when brown people like you threaten us to be run over by a truck?

Again, you make no sense, if you were in Europe, you'd be considered clinically retarded.

Do you consider that as a proof?
It isn't. Both from your deduction and from the facts. You're just another dumb leftard having reasoning problems. Stop watching TV for a start.

No. I think he would be more French than american, being a frog. Though, don't get Hillary started on French people, we have other wars to fight right now.

There are hardly Mexican muslims, you retarded moron.

You are nothing more than an edgy idiot desperate for attention.

>Do you consider that as a proof?
Yes? If white supremacists are using it and spamming it everywhere how isn't it a symbol of white supremacists? Because you like it?

You need psychological help.

white supremacists also use toothbrushes
are toothbrushes a symbol of white supremacists?

That doesn't make any sense, retard.

That's an interesting collection you got there Pierre Muhammad. Post more.

Do white supremacists post pictures of toothbrushes in nazi uniforms gasing kikes on twitter 24.7?

> These guys
How many of retards like you are there on this chan?

Nice counter argument. But that's like feeding chocolate to pigs.

> Pierre Muhammad
Go fuck yourself, Jay-Marmelade.

It's a bit unfair to call us retards when you're incapable of replying without ad hominem.

Please seek psychological help, you need it.

dont talk to me monkey, go take a shower you reek.

I dont know, i got better things to do than read 150 sign messages from complete strangers all day.

Stop being a moron and fuck off already.

Praise kek

you are powerless. stop talking, monkey dont talk.

>le edgy underage retard think he's impressing anybody

Stop embarrassing yourself, retard.

i could be your dad, difference is id never commit zoophilia, monkey

That escalated quickly.

> implying you're a valid interlocutor and not some random leftist retard.

This is not a debate, stupid twat. Pepe is not white supremacist imagery even if both are nice things in themselves.

The WALL, Mexico, build it already!

Nicely said. Thanks for commenting. Let's just use the two retards to bump the thread if needed.

Your "banter" is weak, retard.

Fuck off.

Seek psychological help asap.

>This is not a debate, stupid twat.
Then why did you start this thread? To post your epic meme collection?

>Pepe is not white supremacist imagery
Then explain why.

>implying you're a valid interlocutor and not some random leftist retard.

I'm not a valid interlocutor because you don't agree with me? And I'm not a leftist by the way, only silly people place themselves on the political scale.

Pepe is racist

is not a joke. you are monkey, here have banana now go back forest, town dangerous

fucking third worlders i tell you

Wew lad. You guys are arguing over a harmless meme

Does fucking your mother count?

It's written in the topic, Sup Forums has to stop using Pepe.

>Then explain why.
It's obvious. Normal people don't need an explanation about this.

Now we're arguing about having a debate over this xDDD

>It's obvious. Normal people don't need an explanation about this.
So basically you don't have an opinion? You just have a gut feeling that you think it's wrong?

A spic and Londonistanian are angry at a meme created in 2004 that are heavily used by some powerless internet trolls. Epic, simply epic.

You're getting boring desu

>only silly people place themselves on the political scale.

Why identify with a group when political views aren't that simple?

They don't seem to understand how memes work.
Pepe isn't meant for that. It's a meme that can be a bit of everything.
Wouldn't be too surprised if they got angry when they saw "shart in the mart" meme and want to get rid of Pepe for making a jokes of Americans.

Are you even reading the conversation? I don't know about the Mexican user but I'm not angry about Pepe at all.

im not saying that youre wrong

A voice of reason from the country of supreme memes finally.

Hum, no, I (and some others) know that Hillary is spouting nonsense and that Pepe is not a white supremacist meme.

The power of meme magic. If we got told, when we were young, that we could change the world by posting some crappy pictures of a frog on an anonymous internet forum, who would have believed this?

> political views are more complex than groups
Take care guys, I think we've got a Doctor in Philosophical Science right here.

True.

It's all about context, in Japan they use swastikas to mark temples and no one calls them Nazis, but skinheads who put swastikas on their arms while protesting against black people are.

>Hum, no, I (and some others) know that Hillary is spouting nonsense and that Pepe is not a white supremacist meme.

So basically it's not a symbol of white supremacy because you say so? You must not have thought about this at all.

>PRI
of course

>So basically it's not a symbol of white supremacy because you say so?
It's never lie that. Nothing is true because someone said it.

>You must not have thought about this at all.

You based your deductions on nothing, is this retardation again?

>Milo cunt and all those other breibart and rebel media faggots have stolen the alt-right from us and turned it into a neo-conservative circus
>They try to talk on behalf of us now

>memes soon illegal

how new are you?
it's a fucking cartoon frog you retard

there are literally millions of variants of this stupid meme out there, even celebrities have tweeted this dumb shit.

>It's never lie that. Nothing is true because someone said it.
Then why do you keep pretty much saying it's true because you say so?

>You based your deductions on nothing
On nothing? I based you not having thought about this at all because you're incapable of actually responding properly.

>is this retardation again?
Is this ad hominem again?