How did we go from this

how did we go from this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to this?

To this

jesus fucking christ, do they know what they;re doing to this guy? this type of shit backfires on the whole community

Wow what a great painting. It's so deep.

It's his own fault for trusting teenaged niggers to not be teenaged niggers.

dude wtf i hate all black people now brb voting for the irl reddit frog dude

>walking through a pack of wild urban youffs during their mating season

he asked for it

no difference between this retard and the dumb cunts who climb over the barrier to get close to the gorilla pit at the zoo, or who get out of their car while driving through an animal safari deal.

don't expect wild animals to act like people or your pets, they operate on instinct and are unpredictable.
if you see them outside of their ghetto habitat you should keep your distance, and you need to call the proper authorities to come round them up and take them back where they belong.

problem continues because the blame is shifted to the victim

To this?

At least you're not pretending that subhumans should be treated as equals.

This honestly cracks me up a bit.
A more "racially aware" and sane person would have seen those guys and avoided them, either crossed the street or turned around and gone a different way.
But this guy saw them, and most likely felt a twinge of fear, but thought to himself, "No. That thought is just racist. They are just normal kids and I should just treat them like like human beings and not be afraid." Then the fucker walks through their ignoring all the alarm bells going off only to be whacked with a hard fist of reality. And reality doesn't give a single fuck about your ideals or your desire to be apart of the change to some some post-racial Utopia.

Fuckers can wail and cry and bitch all they want on social media and in the streets carrying their dumb signs denying all responsibility and deluding themselves, but deep fucking down they know the truth. Any sane man is not going to waste any time getting caught up in their delusions.
You don't have to be on either side of the issue. You just let them think whatever stupid shit they want, cross the fucking street, don't make eye contact, and never make it your fucking problem.

Yeah, or maybe he was just walking down the street.

fucking niggers

lol. Yeah.. sure. He was just walking down the street ignoring every single thing around him. It's lucky these young men knocked him the fuck out, or he may have just walked directly into traffic and been killed!

Enjoy your eventual hospital bills.
Maybe then you'll open your eyes and pay attention to your surroundings.

No you were right, he was a self-hating, Reddit-loving, communist Social Justice Warrior who was making a stand for Cultural Marxism, the decline of the West and the normalization of interracial cuckolding, but he was righteously struck down by these feral congoloids, in what ultimately amounts to a victory for us all.

>le epic everyone respected the Constitution until Obama maymay
Everyone does this. Everyone pretends the Constitution says whatever they want. It's like Biblical fundies.

Have you ever heard anyone from a city say how it's ok to live there, "as long as you keep an eye on your surroundings and don't be stupid."

This shit is exactly what they're talking about.

No one with a functioning brain who lives in a city just walks around completely oblivious to shit like this.
He's dressed like a faggot so he's not from the country. He doesn't have a cane or a guide dog so he's not fucking blind. He's walking through a group of young hood rats which he had to see from a block away, and he's doing it intentionally, because he's fucking stupid.
He won't make that mistake again.

this art is realy cool, who is the artist?
fucking niggers they act like animals even in first world wtf

Tbh you shouldn't walk never walk through group of young chads/tyrones of any race if you look weak. You're going to get bullied or beat up. Slavs, Italians, bald white guys, flips, blacks, dominicans, guats, etc. The only people that seem to not bother you is Mexicans until you breathe wrong and disrespect them enough to warrant the worst beating of them all.

Preps are usually fine unless you look and act disgusting and they feel the need to purge you.

I'd definitely avoid niggers. Especially if there is more than 1. They are pack animals.

Now watch whitey shave his head and buy a gun.
Silly niggers.

I love living in a country where I can walk down the street.

i love the cognitive dissonance between the people in this thread calling blacks animals and white people's cornucopia of weird mental issues.