I heard that many white people tend to love Asian women who have tiny eyes like the girl in the right on the picture

I heard that many white people tend to love Asian women who have tiny eyes like the girl in the right on the picture.
Is it true?

yes, they love them for their exoticism or else it would defeat the purpose

I feel terrible when I look at this cruel image. I blame stupid parents give brith to the right girl

This is true. There are round eyed women all around us. If someone has yellow fever, they'll usually go all out and complete the stereotype.

The one on the left is cute.

キモい死ね

people in the west don't know that asians think have small eyes is an undesirable quality in a girl because frankly, all asians look alike to us

Is this tv show seriously asking "which country do you like more, japan or your mother country?"

I guess.

The question seems to be "what is your favorite food". Since she replied udon and udon is japanese food, point for Japan.

So it's kinda that, but in a roundabout way?

Pick your waifu

This is ideal asian woman for white.

>Jomon

that phenotype is clearly southeast asian and looks more Taiwanese, Southern Chinese or Vietnamese than either Jap or Korean. Jomons looked more like Maoris and Native Americans or somewhere in between.

Why do Japanese hate their Yayoi phenotype?

yep. that's seriously stupid. nobody smart on the internet likes it though.

Yes

Nobody hates yayoi.

How do you know what jomon looked like?

because it's fucking ugly whether inside or outside with no exception.

>nobody smart
>on the internet

they looked like ainus who look like polynesians or native americans

Why do Yayoi have no creativity compared to Jomon?

those who like that stupid show are normies, who are more harmful than nationalists

Stop self hatin yayoi-chan.

they have no soul

nope. at least my father's gene is far from yayoi due to very high nose.

technically 75-80% yayoi

But your mother is yayoi,right?

why you so insecure?stop shitposting anymore.

It's not that her eyes should look small or slanty. I just want her eyes to look different than white/brown/black peoples' eyes. It's more interesting. It's not about eye size, rather about eye shape and lacking an upper eyelid crease.

I admit, it often looks terrible; as if three is webbing between the bridge of her nose and eyes. Regardless, I prefer the variety offered by different eye types. I don't want the world to be homogeneous. It's more interesting to have "asian eyes".

do you look like this?

it looks more aesthetic

dunno about mother's gene to be honest. but at least her family members don't have unique yayoi looking, especially my aunt is impressively good looking, uncle has fairly good looking.

eyes like this can be cute, but maybe women without upper eyelids need more prominent nose-bridges. otherwise everything between their eyes looks photo-shopped with the blend tool.

>who are more harmful than nationalists

Nothing is more harmful than nationalists

lol nationalist do nothing wrong.

yayoi is shamefur dispray

it looks more authentic.

You mean women who have epicanthal fold? In my opinion I think it looks strange but maybe that's considered attractive to northeast asians

"good looking"

this is very subjective thing.
Some people find your mother a "ugly"while some people find your mother a "beautiful".

that's it.

What is a "mono-lid" exactly?

They don't have that small fold at the top underneath the brow.

>this is very subjective thing.
LOL whom are you talking to? at least you realize I'm very likely to insist yayoi gene is ugly.

aesthetic hegemony leads to cultural stagnation

t. Xi

such Chinese are nothing but mare riots mobilized by CCP

look at her retarded nose

I only see you are retarded.

I'm half okinawa (very jomon looking) and half Tokyo so I'm like a light skinned okinawan. People always ask if I'm mixed, so sometimes I feel insecure.

take care of your eyes lol

That is not true.

Looks atrocious.

Are you in Okinawa?

I hated her in that show

qt

>those retarded faces
fucking sick

>Watches a doctor on tv
>Isn't married and a doctor irl

Ranjeet please

This, they look inbred

lel

a whitie with good taste

props

Are these the zainichi or native?

there is no way to tell them apart. arr rook the same

none but the Jomon had settled in japan before various peoples from east-side Asia came there.

so originally primal yamato, ainu, Okinawan drive from the same roots.

however after the massive immigration from the far-east Asia to japan, Jomon people got mixed with them and increased its population thanks to agricultural technique from China.

therefore mixed people between Jomon and east-Asian descendants became the main stream in japan im comparison with Ainu and Okinawan.

There a few shows like that. I think my favourite is "Why did you come to Japan ?". Sometimes it's cringey because you see total weebs, but other than that you get nice personal stories, and learn about interesting places to see. Of course they often mock the person interviewed, but never in a too mean way.

>I'm on the internet
>I'm ssmart
thanks user

It's not about the eye shape, but what kind of gaze comes from the eye. Asian women tend to have a very nice gaze.

It's attractive within reason. is a good example

stop trying to get us to take your uggos

>Tfw one single one double eyelid
What the FUCK

post pic

What are you doing Singapore?

>he actually wants more somalians harassing people to buy their awful shit in the streets
but why

>tfw no chinky gf

>tfw german and japanese is a good mix
>tfw I even know some hafus that aren't elilot rodger type of people
>mfw I haven't found a japanese girl

Almond eyes are the best

Fugggg :D

NEET until NS in 3 weeks.

she is so beautiful.

This is what i call hafu
I know right? So beautiful that it hurts

Not in Russia, that's fire sure

10/10

whites are here to steal your girls

GOTTA
GETTA
CHINKA

You Poly bro? JC reporting in, A levels in 8 weeks.

I fell bad for black people

Poly, yeah. Good luck for your As my dude.

Thanks my man, hope you get driver posting.

wow how do you even compare these two

Exactly. One I would gladly fugg as she's fucking hot. The other looks like she has down's, would avoid like the plague.

>tfw i have a slight fold

any info on that Jomon qt3.142

I can't read Japanese, hopefully a Japanese user will translate the model's name from the poster.

Yeah, and what is wrong with her? She might grow up to be a very sweet girl and nice person.

not bad. however I don't wanna see her children.

ugly persons don't grow up straight.

explains the japanese

So true and cruel

We need designer babies so we can remove ugly and defective people from the gene pool. At least, give them a much lower chance of being born.

I mean, I have bad eye sight. But if people wouldn't be so uptight about it then the next generation could be born without bad eyesight. Or without bad knees, dry skin, etc.