Haha

Haha

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/life/woman-who-hailed-veganism-as-a-cure-for-her-cancer-and-lesbianism-dies-of-cancer-36626932.html
pancreatic-cancer.canceraustralia.gov.au/statistics
cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq
pancreapedia.org/reviews/smoking-induced-pancreatitis-and-pancreatic-cancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good thing he didn't know weed could have [probably] cured him

i should be wearing that outfit

He died of AIDS.

Have perfectly treatable cancer.

Let's juice it. Ayuveda!

independent.ie/life/woman-who-hailed-veganism-as-a-cure-for-her-cancer-and-lesbianism-dies-of-cancer-36626932.html

>tries to cure cancer by drinking healthy smoothies

>He died of AIDS
No he died because he is a faggot - like all Americans are: faggots

>She also said the 90-day juice cleanse regime helped to stop her from being gay.

>t. mohammad

based

?

I'm not glad he's dead but I'm glad he's gone.

I’m glad for both. Scumbag grifter.

Does anyone else doubt that Jobs ever died? Too fishy to believe for some reason

He's got swag can't hate

didn't his wife get his monies and find a herself a new bull? what's his benefit out of that

he gets to watcb

He looks happy.

you mean to iWatch

faggots

He died of veganism.

but not ifaggots

How can you be an effective salesman if you are autistic and smell like shit

well he died so he wasn't wrong

Reality Distorsion Field

I smoke weed but you're fucking retarded
Weed doesn't help shit against anything except depressive disorders

that's because You're retarded
>but you're not the only tho

lol

In view of the facts... I reckon I'd give it a red hot go...
>In 2009–2013, individuals diagnosed with pancreatic cancer had a 7.7% chance (7.7% for males and 7.6% for females) of surviving for 5 years compared to their counterparts in the general Australian population.
pancreatic-cancer.canceraustralia.gov.au/statistics

you're not supposed to smoke it tho

>he's worried about the state of his lungs when he's got a virtual death warrant from his pancreas...
Smoke Up Johnny!

Actually it selectively initiates apoptosis in tumor cells, including cancerous tumors. I'd posit that used with anti-angiogenic medicine and chemosuppressive medicines you could probably cure it.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq

can't argue with potheads. don't be surprised if you still die tho

>be fruitarian
>destroy your pancreas
the absolute state of steve jobs

>probably
people have been defying modern (((medicine))) for a while

I don't know what you mean.

Haven't pulled a bong in over 15 yrs. But if I knew I was dying from pancreatic cancer and I could afford it and was the guy who regularly bilked millions of people out of their money for a style over substance product - fuck yeah. I'd be caning the cones all fuggin day m8!

Job got the stiffy uh

>in a laboratory

Hey retard, bleach kills cancer cells in a laboratory. There is no mechanism for cannabis to target cancer cells in the human body.

By inhaling hot ash into your lungs (most common way to consume weed) you are inhaling carcinogens. Smoking weed doesnt change this.

You realize your body can and does produce some of the most carcinogenically active compounds known to man, right?

wouldn't be surprised if you also ate shit

>cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq
>Cannabinoids appear to kill tumor cells but do not affect their nontransformed counterparts and may even protect them from cell death. For example, these compounds have been shown to induce apoptosis in glioma cells in culture and induce regression of glioma tumors in mice and rats, while they protect normal glial cells of astroglial and oligodendroglial lineages from apoptosis mediated by the CB1 receptor.[9]

S T O P T A L K I N G

@64820954
Reminder that replying to the whole thread will not give you (You)'s

steve jobs alive in serbia makes fast ipads for serbian people

Smoking is actually a serious risk factor for pancreatic cancer
>pancreapedia.org/reviews/smoking-induced-pancreatitis-and-pancreatic-cancer

My grandad smoked like a fucking chimney and died of pancreatic cancer. Fucker was a mental case so that probably didn't help either, most of the family had stopped talking to him long ago.

Once again no mechanism for targeting cancer cells in the human body.

This is really the most basic form of targeting for a certain types of tumors in a literal culture of tumor cells.

It has absolutely nothing to do with smoking weed or consuming it in any other way as these cannabinoids wont reach the right places. Even worse they prevent apoptosis in healthy cells. Which sounds like a carcinogen.

SMOKE weed?
Get with the times, gramps.
Buy a vaporizer.

Holy fuck you evidently don't know how to read. Meaning you should go get sterilized, pup.

>Smoking is actually a serious risk factor for pancreatic cancer
Granted. But I think by the time you're in Steve's position it's a bit of a moot point really, isn't it?

>when you're so fucking dirty even indians consider you disgusting

i mean at least the street shitters have the excuse of being poor as fuck and heck their hygiene is literally improving by day

me too, hes probably relaxing rn

>"just thinkin bout jew dick"

>Jobs
>asshole
>hated by everyone who isn't a pretentious douche
>screamed at people for a living
>ate (((healthy))) shit
>died at 56

>Wozniak
>nicest person ever
>loved by every single human being in the world with no exceptions
>fills his time doing things he loves
>eats whatever he wants
>still going strong at 67

Jobs was an asshole, what goes around comes around.

A true G, sad he is not with us anymore.

>calls me retard