Greece explain yourselves

Greece explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjyjp1Pb8_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=boahBOK-Fxg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evzones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalia_of_Oldenburg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't spend 400 years under Ottoman rule without it becoming part of your culture.

Same for Serbia and Bulgaria.

you can't blame this shit on us, we don't have bullshit uniforms like this
picture related is turkish honor guard uniforms, there are white and blue variants also

you autistic? only serbs and gayreeks have those autistic skirts as national dresses

Thats very WWI looking, I like it.

Even our women have better skirts desu.

holy shit that's aesthetic

why are they so white

wtf i love turkey now

moar

>occupied by t*rks
>become gay
somehow this is surprising?

lol

>white
negative

guard exchange in dolmabahçe
youtube.com/watch?v=qjyjp1Pb8_Y
although the guard in the video are using the old service rifle g3a7s for some reason

ww2 actually, the guard still use m1 garand as the ceremonial rifle and i think the uniform styles are from the korean war period

>implying greeks haven't been violating each others boipuccis since antiquity
nigga pls

I... I... Hengh?

youtube.com/watch?v=boahBOK-Fxg

the design for the uniforms of the evzones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evzones
was probably made by amalia of oldenburg, first greek queen after independence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalia_of_Oldenburg
no wonder the greeks kickt them out. after making such a retard uniform. kek

This whole phenomenon... each picture confuses more than it explains. Spain has some serious splainin' to do.

Greece and Spain... dudes, get your shit together.

They look like Babymetal, but in white.

The guys that kicked your ass, its ok to be butthurt turkroach.

So what hapens in turkey these days, did you guys decide to go full chalifate??

Diaspora is always butthurt desu.
Unlike the regular t*rks in t*rkey.

It's so cute when you try to be intimidating while wearing your puffy shoes and your silk skirt >:3

Actually Greeks influenced Turks more, if you ignore Islam

I guess in the 1800s we should have dressed all tacticool and OP just so we could look more badass, jokes aside the uniform is actualy pretty confortable and practical considering the Hellenic geography.

>butthurt
>whilst "occupying" "ancient greek lands" for the last 900 years and fucking greek waifus
very butthurt famalam

>caliphate
nah more like authoritarian islamism. i don't think erdowie has any interest in declaring an islamic constitution, to the contrary he has shilled secular constitutions to arab leaders before

they only take non manlets to parade on these clothes, which is the funniest [art

turks are golden

>very butthurt famalam
then how can you explain the obsession your diaspora has with us?

You should stop fucking so much, pee a litle.

Have you ever thought what happens to you or your country when he will leave office, he might be able to handle it now that its him, butt what happens when the next twat comes to power and find out he can do whatever he whnts without any acountability
???

well how do you explain the greek/armenian/kurdish/etc diasporas obsession with us then?
diaspora is just cancer, turkish diapora in europe is extra-cancer

i agree with that on a spiritual level

internal turkish politics is a shitshow
akp is just a party kept alive by a strongman figure, after he leaves they will split into multiple small parties and we will get back to pre-80s turkish politics again

you're a never ending source of inspiration to me and many other Greeks, keep it up.

Boy next country

well i wish i could say the same for you guys
also nice doubles

True, but pre 80s you had the army involved in politics and in keeping a basic order, now you dont.

Butthurt diaspora

no worries, bro. Go with Christ.

Hmm

well that is true and the army will likely never be so involved in politics again
but the problem is that the political parties are now being controlled by the mob, which wasn't the case pre-80s