/cg/ - Controller General

What do you meme games with Sup Forums?

Comparison of the 8bitdo SF30 Pro and a normal SNES controller, NES30 Pro at the bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhXOxaAL_tY
amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Xbox-One-Wired-Controller-Black/dp/B01M4NISMM/ref=zg_bs_6469279011_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZMJJ1VXDBSC8EP0EW1FC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

8bitmeme sucks. You should have bought an iBuffalo.

no bluetooth

r8 my meme controller

Just got some of these. Perfect size for my kids or wife playing stuff on Steam. Comfy.

inb4 >wired

pic

For playing games on android, PS3 controller, usb cable, and a 3d printed mount. Shit's better than any portable gaming console.

For playing on the PC I use an Xbox one controller that came bundled with my oculus rift, however, the version I got is based on Bluetooth, so I can't use it on Linux.

I don't see the point in buying retro shit considering there's plenty of more economic options that also have extra buttons for emulator functionality.

What games do you play, user? inb4 need for weed

XBox 360 wired controller

Same. Had it forever, still works.

Mocute 054. Cheap option, but good enough for me.

I have a massive hard-on for Gran Turismo

I ordered the F310. Probably will arrive today.

You're not a femanon

DS4 Pro. Not that being Pro makes any difference on PC.

Good stuff, used for a year. Too bad it doesn't have rumble.

This really doesn't belong on Sup Forums user
Next time go to /vg/

Wrong board, baby boy.

t. pajeet code monkeys

>underage retard
Look faggot, take your gaming hardware to a gaming board

This is for pajeet code monkeys, you're not wrong. So bring your gaming related stuff to /vg/

Hardware is hardware. I personally think this belongs. Not OP.
I bought an 8bitDo but the D-pad is not that great. Maybe I should have bought an Xbox controller.

Software is software so that means games belongs here

Got my trusty old Dualshock 3 pad to work with linux after a long battle where it tried to use it as a mouse substitute.

BTFO
BTFO
BTFO

Maybe programming games? Good point though.

fucking plebs

i've had this exact chink controller for over a year now and it's still going strong

t. underage Sup Forums member

I'm trying to learn enough python to route shit to XInput so I can make custom kinect setups for games, especially singleplayer FPS shooters
Any advice on this is welcome, can someone help me figure out how to uae OSC to do this?

whats the best china wireless controller?

should be able to connect with atleast 4 player at a time

8bitdo is hong kong, high quality, you can find them cheaper on Ali

Gamesir is chink and apparently pretty ok

youtube.com/watch?v=FhXOxaAL_tY

i use a wii u pro controller with a mayflash wireless adapter. it's the best. best layout and the battery life is like 80 hours of actual playtime.

Using my Xbox One X controller for PC with a dongle. Might switch to the newer version with Bluetooth so I can use it for my Switch without wires

It just arrived. Looks solid, and high quality. Just need to set it up for steam.

>BTFO

chink dualshock 3 + bluetooth adapter
just hoping scptoolkit keeps working for the time being, since it's development has ceased

We have had this shit many times
Just because it's "" technology "" doesn't mean it belongs here
We don't have washer or dryer threads on Sup Forums
We don't have mixer threads on Sup Forums
We don't have camera threads on Sup Forums
We don't have cars threads on Sup Forums
We don't have optic threads on Sup Forums
Stop making gaming hardware threads on Sup Forums
You literally have two different boards for gaming related things

>dreamcast/xbox layout

xbox one pad with cable or wait few days and xbox one s with bluetooth? or something different?

only real niggas know

xbone controller has a horrible dpad. don't believe anyone who tries to tell you otherwise.

Get on my level scrubs

Best controller for n64 emulation?

The n64 usb one, nigger.

>Coming soon February / March 2018

Try a 2nd gen xbone controller some time, literally an upgrade in every way over a 360 controller. I always held the 360 controller in high regard, but picking mine up after almost a year of owning a bone controller and in comparison it just feels toyish and outdated. They have microusb and bluetooth for connectivity so not being wired isn't an issue anymore either. Breddy gud if you can get one on sale.

I have a Jap SNES controller, NES controller and an Xbox One controller. I bought them for emulators and I almost never use them.

I got a wireless one when I got a cat.

anyone used the SF30 with an ipad? any info please, im thinking to buy it but im not sure if it works well.... i asked in chink shit general but got no replies

I built mine

I have this thing.
I prefer a DS4

user r u single ;)))

yes

can i be ur bf so i can play with ur controller ;))

only if you look cute in a skirt and leggings

oh hey, me too

let's fuck

inb4 >monster sticker
>IT'S IRONIC MUM

Overrated, doesn't work well on pc.

>wireless

i dont :(
gomen for askingg

awww, I'm sorry user. I'm too picky for my own good. I am sure you can be cute in your own way though.

i meme with a SNES classic i bought here in the philippines for like 130 fucking dollars

Is that the AvE ruler?

I have a gamesir g3s and I could honestly say it's one of the best controllers I've ever used. Works perfectly on my PC and my phone.

There any good and cheap controllers that have clicky switches (forget what they are called) for the buttons, especially the d pad? I want to get something a bit more universal, but I hate mushy feelings buttons.

the xbox one controller, at least the ones I have tried, have the click buttons, but I have had 3 360 wired controllers I had to rip apart and sand down because the outer deadzone was to small and the plastic was in the way of getting characters to run.

I don't really want to give microsoft money.

anyone able to tell me if this is rubber dome or tact switch?
amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Xbox-One-Wired-Controller-Black/dp/B01M4NISMM/ref=zg_bs_6469279011_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZMJJ1VXDBSC8EP0EW1FC

has a lot of quality control complaints, just a Chinese trynot product

know of any good plug and play controller with tact switches than, especially for the d pad, I hate how everyone I ever used feels like fucking mush from the get go.

The DS3 controller I got in 2008, a razer tarantula my brother gave me, and a G500s after the pads and black plastic wore out on my last MX518. I don't understand people that spend on peripherals.

I'd look on etsy for DIY ones because the mass mfg climate is not right for good control surfaces right now, most people are content with BS

I bought the ultimate meme, its actually pretty good once you learn to tweak it

I too fell for this meme, the greater meme is I barely buy steam games, and this piece of shit is good, but I cannot play pirated shit.

PS2 DualShock 2 via USB adapter.

Your mom.

there a windows configuration for this, fucking steams sucks and I would really like to use mine.

>I cannot play pirated shit.
is that true? doesn't it just default to working like a 360?
otherwise that's a major negative.

any idea what I Need to search for because all i'm getting are chocolates and holders

I thought so too man, there an option but it still works as a keyboard.... then i try to use gloSC, and I cannot get it to work. I just gave up, and thinking of getting xbox controller.

I could use it for emulators by adding the emulator as a steam game in the library and opening it up. But yes it only works trough steam.

The steam controller is amazing for Wii emulation, the pads can be working as the IR pointer in Dolphin.

does the analog stick work as analog? cause I feel it defeats the purpose.

Lynuks + xbox controller.

hit me me up Hero Siege fajjets.

you can customize it however you want to in settings

P65 from genesis. $10-20
Cheap, reliable. I have been using it for a year. On win10 it needs drivers which is on their website. It has a Wireless one. But i like my input devices wired.

DS4, but it's being a dick on PC. DS4Windows being a dick.

Steam Controller and a Qanba Carbon with sanwa stick + buttons

It is hands down the best controller you can get, but its tied to the shittiest software implementation imaginable.

oh, fuck yes it's a major negative, its not even you cant play pirated games, even when I have it default to a keyboard and mouse, you can't get any of the controls to work correctly in games.

shit is not 100% guaranteed on win7, glosc fails to initialize a major part of the program, so it kind of works but cant function.

I would have bought it if it had a d-pad.

Works on linux