How are girls like this treated in your country?

They're fucked by big white canadian cock then given back to their fathers and husbands who are confused as to why their holes and stretched out

With kindness and respect

What's that?

they get FUCKED in the ASS

they get deported back to their shithole

When did America become so cucked? Muslims hate you.

I ask them to be my gf

We light them on fire typically.

*fucked by big black or brown cocks

Ftfy

I wouldn't know, I've never seen a girl like that. I went high school and graduated with many Muslim girls, they all wore Hijabs and some even worse full Burkas, but they were all below average looking for flat out ugly. Out of the 15 or so Muslim girls I know, none of them were even higher than 3/10. Nothing like the beautiful qt in the OP. If I went to school with girls as pretty as that I would probably be Muslim now.

At least in the end we get to

I wish there were girls like that in my country ;_;

didn't think we had something in common with Mexico

>muslims in mexico
Yeah right

with equality and justice

Never met one who wasn't talking on her phone at all times

>*chuckle in Nippon*

Don't know, since I've never seen a pretty muslim woman. I've seen plenty of hot arab women, but the ones that wear the hood and shit are usually fat, ugly, or old. People just ignore them since they don't cause any trouble because they know better.

First they are stripped down naked by the feminism police, then we release the big jewish bulls to rape them in public. In the name of the republic of course.

Not a lot of brown or black guys in Canada. I think you mean yellow or poo cock.

i didnt see many women with headscarves in paris.

like goddesses, just like all women. we have 100% matriarchy when it comes to society. russian men are worms

They get MONGOL'D

Uncommon and muslim-looking enough to get blatantly ignored.

>How are girls like this treated in your country?
with HCl

Just kidding, but light skinned muslimahs, they'd receive a reception befitting of Venus and Aphrodite themselves.

They are welcome in my country.

Wearing a headscarf immediately gets you sent to FEMEN headquarters where we have steamy hot bdsm rough lesbian sex, then you are made to walk the streets naked with #FuckReligion written on your body

wew

>reddit makes a Sup Forums

>Every female relative does this
They're treated with respect I guess.

Post female relatives? I don't know what you're talking about.

kek

Idk, i never seen a muslim.

They are shunned and avoided. We xenophobic af bc of our history

Very good

TERRORIST

normally? how else would they be treated?

They get weird looks from everyone else while they talk in sandnigger to each other, but nobody says anything because they don't want to get blown up