Do you have friends from other countries ?

Do you have friends from other countries ?

IRL
3 from China
2 Cubans
1 Belgian
1 Norwegian
1 Argie
1 Hue

Sure. I know a lot of foreign students. I'm friends with only a few, though. One of my roommate is a Japanese guy, and I'm fried 's with a Chilean, two Americans, one South African, a few Belgians, and one Scottish guy. I also dated a Chilean girl and now I'm dating a Japanese girl.

You are my only friends.

A few French people (1 of them being a girl I had sex with)
A couple of Italian girls (1 of them being a girl I had sex with)
A lot of Americans too, as I lived there
A few Germans

2 from Portugal

I don't even have friends from this country.

lmao loser

I have no friends even from my own country.

Same

I have an online friend from California. She gets fucked on the regular.

A German expat that lives near my house from my hometown.
A black american dude from college.
2 Canadian girls
A Colombian dude that lived in my building.
A Cuban girl (expat obviously) I attend some classes with.

i had an armenian gf if that counts, half armenian to be correct

>friends
haha, y-yeah

>California
I bet she likes niggers too

>tfw you follow girls snapchats from Sup Forums and sometimes their boyfriends appear in them

>girls snapchats from Sup Forums
post some

Same

I don't have really 'friends' anymore, only acquaintances

used to have really autistic friends I used to know but I haven't talked to them in at least 12 months, one was polish if that counts

I had a Peruvian friend but we drift a part as I entered the weeb world and he, the cocaine one.

I have a French friend who has been living in Spain since his childhood, and his parents went back to France when he was still a teenager but he won't because he didnt knew a word of French and stayed here (rich guy, teenager and alone in the country: good friend to have around)

and at work I have a German friend who is constantly working on being as Spanish as possible, he is a slacker, its always late, drunk on mondays, eating spanish food all the time and shitting on his homecountry and Spain 24/7. 100% Spanish in my book

I feel bad about el peruANO

Russian from uni that I went to visit last year
Brazilian family member(sort of)
3 Brits from uni

I don't have friends even in Russia and since 2014 I'm not sorry about that anymore. Here are only various kind of bydlos and nothing else.

IRL
>None

>Steam pals: (American in Pennsylvania, 2 New Zealanders, South Korean, )
>Sup Forums

>only various kind of bydlos
No wonder you don't have any friends with that attitude.

Yeah, me too.

I have shitton of venezuelan friends

Most of my friends are from other countries since all my friends are online
>Japan
>Finland
>3 fellow Americans one being from China
>Sorta 1 from Canada but he barely speaks English

I just unfollow them most of the time
Pic related
>Finally a cute Asian girl with some muscle on her
>W-Wait who's that in her pic
>Big ugly chad Korean with dyed hair who is ripped as fuck
I can understand the Canadian though, hard to avoid when your friend is a chick. I mean do you stop them?
I confess but since it's long distance like Canuck, she says she'd love to try it but it can't work out currently since online dating is gay (I agree).

A frenchbro, a chinaman and two seppos.

It's weird but, I grew up in this town but none of my close friends or exgfs are from here bar one friend and one exgf. It's weird but I get along better with country people and people from Adelaide and Brisbane

I had known a girl from youtube she was a singer, we messaged quite often and became friends, she later died in the Bataclan massacre :(

sad

Let's be friends

I have an Eestibro.
We have met on the chans and visited each other a couple of times since. It's pretty great, we drink a lot when we meet. True Finno-Ugric friendship.

I always wanted a Georgian friend.
>C-can I visit you in your beautiful country?

yes you're my friend, aren't you user

2 dutch
1 swedish