10 000 mbit/s

Swedish ISP bahnhof has started offering 10 000 mbit/s broadband to private citizens for roughly $62/month ($31 the first 6 months), and no data caps of course.
Why don't you live in Sweden again?

Other urls found in this thread:

howderfamily.com/blog/colorado-not-rectangle/
bahnhof.se/press/press-releases/2017/09/21/northern-light-bredbandens-autobahn
tweak.nl/glasvezel/pionieren-met-10-gigabit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cucked by rapefugees

If you are an Amerimutt, then fuck off.

thanks sweden

Wew, faster internet for rapefugees

not muslim so my visa was denied

Bahnhof is based, feels like their CEO is a bit of a Sup Forumsentooman since he cares so much about privacy

Don't be racist

>Why don't you live in Sweden again?
Because swedes are fucked up and their salaries are lower than here while cost of living is pretty much the same.

>t. norwegian

Fuck off, we're full.

>says burger

My wife said no when the Somalian breeding crew arrived and we had our citizenship revoked. I fucking hate her so much.

kek

LMAO at your pathetic marketing, swecucks, throwing away business opportunities like you throw refugees at your women!

In straya our few fibre ISPs in our isolated, enclosed communities offer 300 mbps for $600 a month, top that, fuckwits

What stops any random corp from doing the same in America? Surely it must be immensely cheap to install if some tiny nordic ISP can offer it as such a low price.

truth

I just upgraded to this package, i dont really know what im suppose to do with it, but it was cheap

>What stops any random corp from doing the same in America?
ISP monopoly.

>Surely it must be immensely cheap to install if some tiny nordic ISP can offer it as such a low price.
Friendly reminder that building infrastructure for a couple of million people mainly residing around a handful of cities is not at all comparable to a country with almost 44 times the population over an areal that's almost 22 times larger.

Oh dear, it appears that Ajit Poo lied to us all!

USA is stretched thin across the continent and its infrastructure is a nightmare to set up. Not to mention big ISPs lobbied ridiculous laws that make it all but impossible for new competitors to appear.

It's nice having a state that's a perfect rectangle. Must be comfy to live in.

Why does a Swedish ISP have a German name?

Swedish is a germanic language

The same reason many non-English companies have English names, they're just names.

Why is Domino Pizza named after a chinese board game?

Yeah but this is a really odd choice. Bahnhof means train station.

Nor way

I know, because in Scandinavian countries we learn german in school. It's just a name, it doesn't mean anything. I mean Google is a literal misspelling of a Googol and wtf is a Twitter for example or an Uber (which is German for over/above)?

isn't bahnhof the ISP forced to give up their subscribers because they had the nerve to torrent?

No.

Go back 2 reddit nigger

Sorry to burst your autism but that's just an illusion: howderfamily.com/blog/colorado-not-rectangle/

That's only assuming the "round earth" crowd isn't bulshitting us.

Plot twist: all websites but blacked.com are throttled up the ass

No there's literally a dent in it.

>can't help but connect "rape" to race
But racist desu

This guy is lying btw

brb learning swedish

Lying about what?

And I forgot to mention, for corporations they now offer 100 000 mb/s (100 gb/s)
bahnhof.se/press/press-releases/2017/09/21/northern-light-bredbandens-autobahn

Like all of you wouldn't suck rapefugeecock for that

jag kan inte ens få 200Mbit och jag har bahnför för fan

What fucking hardware would you need to saturate a 10g connection?

Where do you live now?

Not available for me

Just streaming directly on to a modern NVMe drive (around 1500 MB/s write speed) would easily saturate a 10 Gbit/s connection.

What about switches, routers and NICs? All consumer grade stuff is 1g

Your PC, your laptop, your phone, your wife's phone, two iPads your daughter is multitasking with, your son's PSN connection and still a bit left for the neighbor kid to steal.

>What about switches, routers and NICs? All consumer grade stuff is 1g
It's most often not even "real" 1 Gbit/s, I mean they support the Ethernet standard but plateau out at ~300-400 Mbit/s.

True 10 Gb/s switches aren't really that expensive. I mean, people on this board have no problem blowing off $600 on a graphics card they're never going to utilize to max, but for some strange reason they insist on skimping when it comes to their access point router.

But yes, cheap consumer-grade equipment for this is lagging behind because the real demand for it is quite low. People are still content with their 15 Mbit/s connections at home.

So to summarise, yeah, you were right in .

How can this be true?
Fact: USA #1
Claim: USA not #1
Smells fishy to me.

>cheap consumer-grade equipment for this is lagging behind because the real demand for it is quite low.

Well, content is also lagging behind. Take netflix calling their 15 mbit stream "4K" when 1080p blu-rays do 25-50 mbits

what is even the point of 10Gb for consumers? The servers you get data from aren't even close to that fast.

That same argument has been made for 1 Gb/s and 100 Mb/s in the past.

What's the point of 8GB RAM when Sup Forums bends over backwards to stay under 300MB?

That's why they invented torrents? Get the file from many slow?

i could move there but dont really have any reason to do it.

Well it's not really racism these people come to Sweden doing nothing but commit crimes and rape.

>The servers you get data from aren't even close to that fast.
That's literally the opposite of what American ISPs argued when they shilled for the dismantling of net neutrality regulations. Their literal argument was that they were flooded with too much traffic from such providers, demanding too much of their limited capacity.

there it would cost $10000 per month

what if that kind of connections start becoming normal? how will ddos protection be able to keep up with the new botnets that become possible then

>live in eastern europe
>1gbps plan costs just 5 euros

Uber does not mean above. That is just something the illuminati tries to trick people to believe. It is the way they test to see if the chemtrails works or not. which is why Google translate and all (((published dictionaries))) also say it means above.

It was started by the nazi Thule society

DDoS is already alleviated by distributed offloading to geographically local CDNs and web caches. There's a reason why DDoSing these days are mostly when people exploit shitty business logic in the web application and not the actual amount of network traffic itself.

>dkn när det är omöjligt att nämna ditt hemland på 4kanalen utan att bli mobbad

>live in Germany
>pay 35 EUR for 10 Mbit/s DSL
>alternative 200 EUR / month for unthrottled 4G

What does Data and speed of data cost ISP:s anyways?

Is a 100 gb data cap at 1 gbit/s more or less expensive than 1000 gb at 100 mbit/s?

Föler med deg. I det minste kan 4kanalen skrive alle tegnene deres riktig da, jeg må skrive ö og ikke oe.

EPB in Chattanooga offers residential 10Gbps for $300/month. The problem is that the market for that kind of speed is tiny. There's only one residential customer, a radiologist who uses it to download medical scans.

Also, 10Gbps happens to be the speed where you have to replace your shitbox running pfSense with enterprise firewalls and routers.

>mfw my motherboard came with a 10Gbps network card in the box
>mfw 70Mbps internet

AUSGELÖST.

> 6mbit.
> 32 EUR / month

I'm off to shitty Kabel, I hope it werks.

Just report these people.

Racism is against the rules here a moderator of this forum will surely delete their posts soon.

Sweden has less people than most large cities in the United States.

>10 000 mbit/s
That's about 10 000 memes/second. It would be great for shitposting.

t. Carlos Jamalstein

THAT'S MY ISP
ALL MYVPS ARE HOSTED BY THEM
A CLOSE RELATIVE WORKS FOR THEM

jesus fucking christ I'm getting this
fucking hell
I'm so happy

100 FUCKING Gbit

I have 10gbps since 2016 swedecucks.

tweak.nl/glasvezel/pionieren-met-10-gigabit.html

Most servers don't support it though. I also use a m.2 ssd

>Racism is against the rules here a moderator of this forum will surely delete their posts soon.
Yup.

>america is the center of the world

the cold war is already gone mr. smith

Shoulda been lifetime, php is great.

Can't argue with that.

fuck i jelly

Poor wittle g users, hiding from reality

>t. la creatura

>people call eachother niggers in real life
Do basement-dwelling NEETs like you actually believe that people do this? You're in for quite the reality check once you get forced to leave the safety-bubble of your basement.

Why are you posting your neckbeard? It's a decent beard, I'll give you that, but still... Also, showing your teeth like that is a sign of aggression. Are you angry?

The answer for why most things are shit in the US (Public transportation, roads, internet, etc.); Monopolies.
I can't even get another ISP in my city other than Comcast, and I've on more than one occasion been faced with no service for days.

I do live in sweden but I'm entirely restricted to Telia in my house. Literally all my relatives use Bahnhof, including my granny at her retirement home apartment.

they offer affordable VPN as well.

brb moving to Sweden

Stockholm only has 1000 mbps though. Probably in a handful of places

> live in Brazil
> pay 50 USD for 5Mb DSL
> due to physical limitations, we receive only 3.5Mb download and 0.5Mb upload
I would kill for a 10Mb connection, stop complaining

>Swedish ISP bahnhof has started offering 10 000 mbit/s broadband to private citizens for roughly $62/month ($31 the first 6 months), and no data caps of course.
That's pretty cool but ultimately useless.
No home networking equipment can support that I'm aware of. You can get some pro stuff that could handle it but it'll cost you a good deal. I don't think my M670 could handle that doing full inspection meaning I'd already have a bottleneck.
>Why don't you live in Sweden again?
See

fpbp

we get 1gbit for $15/mo here

In what shithole is it so cheap? My isp doesn't even offer 1gbps publicly, you have to ask them to get it and it's over 100€ per month.

It's 10, not 100gbps

Rape
Grenade attacks

I already have 1000mbps, so meh. I'd need a router upgrade, upgrade to CAT6a, upgrade my switches, and NICs.

Just not worth.

>Rape
Only a problem if you're a qt3.14 girl (or passable trap [your programming socks does not make you passable]).

>Grenade attacks
Only a problem if you are a store owner in the immigrant areas in Malmö and you didn't pay protection money to the gangs/mob.

Fair trade

because its infested with muzzies

That kind of connection is kinda pointless since majority of nodes and QOS polices out don't allocate anywhere near that bandwidth for a single client. You are lucky find a service that is willing allocate 1Gbsp let alone 100Mbps.