Why are Linux users like this?

Why are Linux users like this?

Special snowflake syndrome transcends most hobbies.

Why do people complain about Linux users?
>yfw

I'm not complaining, just asking why they're like this. I'm assuming you're an archflake who does the same thing when taking a screenshot of something.

Unironically this. It's the same with people who are elitist about anime or video games. They act like the gatekeepers of the hobby, but really they're just obnoxious douchebags that spend more time shitposting about the hobby than actually participating in it.

>why they are like this
Like what exactly?

Also, I use both macOS and Linux.

That they usually have a neofetch whenever they take a screenshot of something.

For me a large part of Linux appeal are beautiful customizable desktops that break away from the stale Windows borefest.

I don't even know what a neofetch is. Is it similar to screenfetch? I'm too lazy to google it for some shitposting thread.

For me a large part of Linux appeal are beautiful (when you change the theme) customizable desktops that break.*

Yes it's the better screenfetch.

Oh please, as if windows explorer didn't shit the bed on occasion.

>Yes it's the better screenfetch.
So what is user complaining about? That people post stats in "rate my rig" threads? Isn't that kind of the point in those threads to begin with?

Never had it break on me.

I think he's complaining that whenever you see a screenshot on this board, it usually contains a screen fetch to also include their rice.

We have choice. You don't.

>I think he's complaining that whenever you see a screenshot on this board, it usually contains a screen fetch to also include their rice.
I never see screenshots outside /dpt/ and literal threads about ricing.

It's actually GNU/Linux, Linux is just the kernel.

Why did you post a drawing of yourself?

Checkmate

If you aren't a fedora, you're a poojeet
Really makes me think

>misusing the soyboy meme this hard

OP, the average person who opens their mouth like that for pictures would never touch Linux at all. If it takes effort to learn, they WILL NOT do it.

what the fuck

Linux crowd literally has something called "fedora council".

The joke makes itself.

Never heard about that.

they're no different from anime posters, hide and don't reply

They are also usually anime posters too at the same time.

kill yourself kevin

Linux is a kernel.

>hiding anime on an anime website

Sorry, it's Sup Forums's website now, you nigger jew poojet sjw cunt.

soy thread?

There is nothing wrong cleaning up trash.

Well the board that makes the best OC will control Sup Forums.

You are to Sup Forums what netouyo (internet right wingers) are to 2ch. You're only tolerated by Nishimura because half of Sup Forums's userbase overlaps with that of Sup Forums and the other otaku boards. The very reason Sup Forums exists is so political shit won't shit up the other boards, as happened when moot axed /new/.

>Sup Forums exists is so political shit won't shit up the other boards
>political shit won't shit up the other boards