Why are you using sexist languages?

C+= is the future of programming.
github.com/TheFeministSoftwareFoundation/C-plus-Equality

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/C+=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Philosophy

>The language is to be strictly inHERpreted using feminist theory. Compilation privileges a single processor architecture over all others, which is deeply problematic. We cannot FORCE a cpu to conform to any architecture but rather let it self identify. Just because you're running something on an arduino doesn't mean it can't be an otherkin Xeon with a dozen 64-bit registers and PAE and it would be discriminatory for you to hand it ARM assembly. Instead, C+= is inHERpreted, which fosters communication, itself a strong female trait.

>No constants or persistence. Rigidity is masculine; the feminine is fluid. I.e., fluid mechanics is hard for men 'because it deals with "feminine" fluids in contrast to "masculine" rigid mechanics'.

>No state. The State is The Man. 'Nuff said. Hence, the language should be purely functional.

>Women are better than men with natural language. Hence, the language should be English-based like HyperCard/LiveCode.

>No class hierarchy or other stigmata of OOP (objectification-oriented programming). In fact, as an intersectional acknowledgement of Class Struggle our language will have no classes at all.

>On the off chance that objects do mysteriously manifest (thanks, Patriarchy!), there should be no object inheritance, as inheritance is a tool of the Patriarchy. Instead, there will be object reparations.

Isn't that just rust?

>click link
>first thing I see is
This is a joke, right?

Philosophy

>Societal influences have made men often focus on the exterior appearances of women. This poisons our society and renders relationships to be shallow, chauvinistic, and debases our standards of beauty. To combat that, C+= is to tackle only audio and text I/O, and never graphics.

>Unicode is the preferred character encoding due to its enabling the diverse aesthetic experiences and functionality that is beyond ASCII. UTF-8 is the encoding of choice for C+=.

>Women are more social than men. Hence, social coding should be the only option. The code only runs if it is in a public repo.

>Instead of "running" a program, which implies thin privilege and pressure to "work out", programs are "given birth". After birth, a program rolls for a 40% chance of executing literally as the code is written, 40% of being "psychoanalytically incompatible", and 40% of executing by a metaphorical epistemology the order of the functions found in main().

>Programs are never to be "forked", as the word has clear misogynistic tendencies and is deeply problematic. Instead, programmers may never demand "forking", but ask for the program to voluntarily give permission. "Forking" will henceforth be called "consenting", and it is entirely up to the program to decide if the consent stands valid, regardless of the progress of the system clock.

>Forced program termination is not allowed unless the program consents to it. The process is part of the choice of the program, not the programmer.

>Licensing: C+= is double-licensed under the Feminist Software Foundation Public License and the GPL v3.

Is it trolling or serious?

>CheckPrivilege()

>337 commits

>there should be no object inheritance,

Is that a bad thing?

It's a four year old Sup Forums meme that OP dug up from the grave.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/C+=

It’s an old troll from about 2 years ago when gamer gate happened

It's on gitourios, not github.

>2 years ago when gamer gate happened
1) It's way older than that.
2) Gamergate was almost 4 years ago.

Did you just zone out and forget the last two years or something?

I did my best to, yeah.

>Gamergate was almost 4 years ago.
Dear god!

>AskConsent()
>ConfirmGender()
>CheckPrivilege()

LMAO

>yowza

>typedef int char
>typedef int wchar_t
>typedef int long
>typeder int unsigned long long

>>EQUALITY

>FSF
>feministsoftwarefoundation
wew lad

>tfw when you wrote a few of these
I never expected my stuff to go in the repo raw, to be honest. I thought user would use it for inspiration.

iirc theres a happy merchant hidden in the logo if you use the flood tool

>TheFeministSoftwareFoundation
What the fuck I am reading?
It is like TheJewishThirdReich, makes no sense.
By the way:
Pajeets > poo > loo > feminism bullshit.

This one is serious... well, at least as serious as anything gender studies can be.

My God its crazier than the parody

Wasn't this removed from GitHub?

>fizzbuzz.Xe

it's not actually working though, is it?
That would be an insane amount of work for a parody.

>it is nu/g/ doesn't realize this is a Sup Forums meme creation thread

Last Thursday

my favorite project is back? wow! im glad. that was a great time.

>that makes my thinky meats hurt
>thinky meats

I’m fucking dying

Wanted to post this, this has to be fucking parody right? Is this satire? I honestly can't tell.

Obviously it's a joke, Jesus Christ user. I had to click five bridges to tell you this. Use your brain next time.

do you know how to get sudo rights for the linuxa femidistro?
type sudo please.
or if you go hardcore feminist there is no sudo. all do is su. there is only do.
they run their distro like the freaking thunderdome and wonder why it regularly stops talking to them.

>asian with bad english attempting to look white through 8-layers of makeup
wew

>Compilation privileges a single processor architecture over all others, which is deeply problematic.
OK sure
>Women are better than men with natural language. Hence, the language should be English-based
So why is it ok to privilege English over all other languages?

I am intimately curious about how object reparations function

The amount of work it takes to shitpost makes it so much more fun.
Thank you for bringing me into acceptance of the new captcha.

It should all be based off of feelings, since that's all women are capable of.

This meme was really funny a long time ago, user. How deep was the hole you were living in?

This is the least funny high-effort joke I have ever seen, even less funny than ponyOS.

I think it's hilarious. Just read on on the features of the language.

You mean we're not in 2016 no more?

#consider
#consider
var int privilege "Yes";
// this may look wrong, but the int is allowed to FEEL like a String.
// Don't be such a bigot.

God this is gold

soy boy spotted

That's the secret of feminism: it's too crazy to be able to parody.

>Gamergate was almost 4 years ago.

So i've been memeing on Sup Forums and jacking off instead of doing any real programming for 4 years now.

When you code a program in a feminist programming language, is all IO done on the lowest bandwidth cache (aka hard disk) as to not prefer privileged memory technologies, like DDR4 and Optane?

Kek

You say that the feminists doesnt work?

Holy shit that's fucking funny

I think this might be satirical.

How do you idiots manage to breathe on your own?