If you were given the chance to be born again

If you were given the chance to be born again.
Which would you choose?

>Russia
>illiterate
Good goym

russia

China

Brazil is the only answer

I would love a simple life in the potato fields with my bangin' missus desu. Fuck your book words

USA all the way

Obviously you go for USA. Middle class Americans still live better than most people on the planet.

America>Russia>China>Brazil

With confidence and eloquence you'll make it in America.

Russia comes second best because having a loyal qt wife is pretty good and farm life is rewarding.

Then being Chinese and smart and you having the option to leave the country gives you the opportunity to get a job in America.

Brazil would be dope if it wasn't for being a faggot. Fuck that.

i meant to say "you're NOT allowed to leave your state"

You know Michigan is bigger than just Detroit, right?

Brazil
Being rich in a poor country is sweet as shit

>russians
>173 cm average male height
>tall and fit

Fucking lel.

yep, but i also know it ranks among the worst states to live in America.

I'd still pick it over the other three.

China

farm life is pretty fun,not much stress and living in a close community is really good

>x class
Class you are born into or you class fixed for all your life

This
A simple farmers life with a qt wife

I've been to Michigan and it wasn't that bad honestly, better than south at least.

That awkward moment when I'm already living one of the options

Except I leave the country every once in a while

Was going to go with Brazil, but >bisexual

The American one is best. Michigan is okay, there are far worse states, like Arkansas or Kansas.

I'd go hue, the ocassional trap is a small price to pay for a life of wealth

let every country option comes with a 10/10 cute wife or else the obvious choice would be Rainbow Stalin

How rich are you? Were you born rich?

Brazil
It would be interesting to be the only white guy in the country

>Chinese
>very shy

Michigan has tons of lakes and wilderness, the south and the great plains are much much worse.

Not even doubting, Poccия

Anything for 10/10 slav wife

I'd say I was born slightly above middle class

But I got some nice degree and now I have a good salary, it's nothing gigantic but I'm good at managing my money and investments so I live a pretty comfortable life and get to travel abroad pretty often, but that's only because I don't spend like crazy like most people.

I mean it'd be as cold as Russia so I'd still choose Michigan. Why would not be able to leave the state? How can there exists such circumstance?

USA> Russia> Brazil > China

USA for obvious reason.

Russia is average. Not as rich as Western Europe or USA, and not as shithole as Africa and Middle East.

Brazil have a high crime rate. Blacks will mug you everywhere. Otherwise it's probably ok to live.

China- You will feel out of place unless you're a monolgoid.

fixed

Which is the worst state to live in America?

>Why would not be able to leave the state?
It's just a game and supposed to represent a disadvantage/handicap for those who choose USA.

In terms of poverty? Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma

In terms of depressing landscape hundreds of miles from anything noteworthy? Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas

Russia

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Let's change.

South Dakota isn't bad.

Thanks user
Next time, i'll add more countries and fix the errors.

Russian, my qt wife can teach me how to read.

Russia

China

>illiterate
We have the highest literacy rate (99,7%) out of these 4 countries. Add "alcoholic" instead of that, it'd be closer to reality.