New £5 note officially goes into circulation today

New £5 note officially goes into circulation today.

Thoughts?

it's almost as if Germans decided to have Hitler on their 5 Mark notes

We got a new $5 note just last week
rmyt

Looks pretty dapper, famicom.

It ain't real pretty either

Wait wut

How haven't I seem this

>queens face is smaller
0/10 absolutely treasonous

Is that real? Based Britain

I like it desu, though I preferred that sample image they sent out a few months ago with the clear centre part coloured in blue. I know it was always meant to be clear but the blue looked nice

Ye it's been planned for a while now but they're just starting with the $5 for now. They'll eventually update all other notes with better anti-counterfeit shit + braille for blind people.

Is there any orifice you cunts don't bleed out of daily?
Stick a tampon in it already

you don't even have any war criminals fucking bogan cunts

maybe Breaker Morant

Are you seriously implying Churchill was a war criminal?

Yes
Lefties are going absolutely MENTAL that it isn't a black Muslim trans woman on the note instead of Churchill

It looks much better in real life than it does in the pictures they showed.

he was indeed

Poles are taught that Britain did nothing for them during WW2 and that they were worth saving

queen's face is very jewish, both now and when she was young

is she jewish?

Morant wasn't a fucking war criminal, the brits were just looking for someone to scape g󠀀o󠀀at󠀀ree󠀀eee󠀀eeeeeeee󠀀e󠀀eeee󠀀󠀀eeeeeeeeee󠀀eEEEE󠀀EEEEEEEEEE󠀀EEEEEEE󠀀EEEE

you ingrates charged us for renting planes used to defend your capital, London

how absurd is that

We had plenty of Nazi war criminals. We were bascially the Argentina of the Southern Hemisphere.

Argentina's already in the southern hemisphere you leb

Lizard

>We were bascially the Argentina of the Southern Hemisphere.

70 years of russian cocks seem to have pounded you stupid.

we had to suffer 70 years of russian cocks thanks to Churchill so you're barking up the wrong tree

m8 you have no idea how many japs aren't alive today because some top aussie digger bayonetted some filthy jap that had surrendered

You should have allied with Hitler like the Italians desu

Although the Brits did a lot of dick moves during and after the war, remember that they could've just sat out the war and let the rest of Europe get eaten up by the Germans. Also before someone says that Poland would have just allied with Germany if this were the case, if Germany was prepared to invade Poland even with the British and French promise, why do you think he would have done any different if they hadn't?

but yeah, fuck churchill

Hitler fucking hated the polish.

Churchill drew up plans to attack the USSR in '45 to ensure Poland was freed but it was shot down, instead he tried to convince the U.S. to nuke Moscow before they developed their own bombs and they said no

You're the ingrate my lad

thanks for the suggestion next time I visit some gypsy spiritualist I will ask her to tell that to my ancestors

Polish government offered a joint attack at Germany the moment Hitler assumed control but the French pussied out

No he didn't

General Patton was the last friend Poland ever had as he suggested to push the front as far east as possible because he did not trust Russians and called them Asiatic devils

Patton was fucking assassinated for that suggestion

i wonder (((who))) was behind that

Pfft, the U.S. were more accommodating to the USSR during WWII then Churchill ever was.

Yalta trio, Churchill, Stalin and that hypocrite cripple Roosevelt

jews you stupid pole

horrible

and what purpose would it serve the Internation Jewry to leave Poland under communist rule

no they're not

communism is international jewry m8

it's a nice enough country arguably better back in the day but not relevant enough strategically to wage such shitstorms over it

is this the new plastic money? how does it feel?