Talk to someone from the middle east or Africa on this board

>talk to someone from the middle east or Africa on this board
>it's a friendly bloke

>talk to a German, Dutch or French flag who's ""greek"" ""muslim"" """äfrican"""
>they are absolute shitheads
Why is this?

I am a Greek you shitskin.

Diaspora dont belong in their "home"country and they dont belong in whatever country they are currently in.

They lack identity

>They lack identity
A meme that germs spread here about Turks.

Greek has literally been raped by Turkey for 800 years. There is literally no difference between Turks and Greeks.

Hello turk

I'm sorry, it's more like "turk"

There are very big differences.
The Turks of today are a product of the 20th century.
This shit nationality is still changing and adapting everything from other cultures.

I am a Greek

One is stuck in the middle ages and one is adapting.

Same thing with Mexicans and illegal Mexishits who live in the USA.

Although I have seen quite a lot of butthurt toward Americans regarding drugs, but that's neither here nor there. Most Mexican posters are cordial enough.

Western Turks are already more Western and degenerate than Greeks.

Mudshits feel the need to be overly-religious because of how degenerate the west is. Plus, would you move from your country if you had a well paid job and a lovely family? No. You'd move if you had nothing and wanted to better yourself. So we often get the lower classes from the arab world.

In terms of Africans I have no idea. I've met actual Africans that are friendlier than Santa Claus but then you meet some niggers that would stab you for an extra £5.

>kill all natives
>call other immigrants like your ancestors illegal

>mfw the Netherlands hates diversity just as much as east europeans
no surprise lol

>natives who have no laws

pray tell how actions are 'illegal' toward them

>you have to let them in because your great great great great great great great grandparents may or may not have been bad goys

this bait is old and tired

apply yourself

he's Greek, so forgive him for living in 200 BCE

It's simple, /mena/ and african posters are just simple people who like talking to others from different parts of the world, western posters are just degenerate virgins who vent off their anger in anime imageboards

american mindset is really weird

This might be true lol.

well yeah, youre not american

Yes I am a Greek.

In what way?

2 much 2 write

Why is Poland so bugerboo ?

diaspora are the identify troubled offspring of the less privileged people that left /mena/ with nothing to lose seeking a better life

immigrants are the best shitposters, you're just buttblasted lad

Diaspora and immigrants are scum more often than not. People bitter and insecure due to not belonging anywhere.

This is also why americans are retarded and canada and australia are the absolute worst posters on this thread. Literally everyone there is diaspora of some kind.

t. moroccan

this

Does anyone have the screencap of the snowman thread? I remember I had a really good laugh with that one

because most of those who leave are the scum of the earth
also being in a different society + Sup Forums's identity crap gives disapora gay personalities
also this less wealthy/educated people make shit people sadly