>2018
>not cutoff your dick

gee, you not so progressive.

10 hours of "ah fuck!, I can't believe you've done this"
youtube.com/watch?v=bvr6PJxYswU

> t. cpu pins

>every single pin bent
>caps ripped off
what the fuck did you do? I can't imagine doing that on accident unless you're clinically retarded

Why intel shills keep doing this?

>Fuck yall that's why

not sure if this is even possible without using a hammer or similar tool

Now take your fucking tweezers and bend em into the right position faggot

It is impossible for pins on CPU but you can do that with socket by hand. Unlike pins on CPU pins on socket bend accidentally all the time (from normal usage or when touched by clothes)

>>>/reddit/r/techsupportgore

Retards like this is one of the reason why every hardware should be socketed with warranty of 3-5 years.If you cannot afford a new machine after 3 years, you should find a job seriously

It's southern slang, no soy drinking New Yorker or faggot ass California bitch would ever say "y'all". You'd know that if you weren't a meme loving fucknigger.

> touched by clothes
I once accidentally snapped a pin from an LGA 1366 socket this way. I guess it must have been one of the redundant pins because it didn't affect my computer in any discernable way.

dude why did you do that I hate you

>Old bait
>Fresh fish
>The thread

Reminds me of my old apprentice

When I was a little boy my dad would give me dead CPUs from computers he'd dissassemble and I'd bend the pins and try to rip the gold off. Back then they had a gold part in the middle too.

>If you cannot afford a new machine after 3 years
>go and buy hardware you already have with marginal improvements goy!
>what are you, poor?

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about twitter.com/search?q=y'all
They say that all the fucking time

>uses Twitter, has knowledge of Twitter colloquialisms
>has the gall to insult or condescend anyone else

t. Chris Chan

Come on this is a sfw board

either he tried forcing a cpu into a incompatible cpu slot or he the ultimate retard and tried forcing it into the proper cpu slot but in a wrong position.

Somehow it's painful to see amigo

Based on the heavy scratches in the center I'd say it was more likely intentionally fucked.

i sold one 7700K +board on ebay.
Purchaser called me 20 days after saying something was wrong and it was my fault that his computer was boot every few seconds.
Tried everything than said, ok send back to me if no visible damage i will return your money.
End of the day the moron found out he managed to plug the usb3 connector on fan plug, dont know why or how, but i knew it was just time until he fucked the computer.

A few days ago purchaser called me again for advice. He said he removed the cpu and put it again on board (for what purpose i dont know), and 'accidentally' bent a lot of pins on socket, then procedeed to turn on computer and it was bricked.
Seriously, i shipped the board with cpu socketed, the guy wasnt overclocking or anything, why he decided it was a good idea to remove a cpu from socket just to look if he cant even plug an usb cable?
I asked if he put the cpu wrong side and forced the lever but he said no, but im almost 100% sure that happened.

The poor guy was using an intel stock cooler, i dont even know where he found one, in case related. Fuck spent more money on case instead of getting a good vga, all for this dust trap.

Who are you quoting?

Like this?

fake amigo