What the fuck is their endgame /int?

What the fuck is their endgame /int?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jI-xtlbaODQ
franceinter.fr/emissions/interception/interception-11-septembre-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gassing all Jews, with no survivors.

Eradication of the jews.
Restoration of White and European glory and honour.
Eradication of the gypsie menace.
Marginalisation of the black race.

That sort of thing.

Subverting the entire internet starting with this website. Which they've done quite well. I wouldn't know anything about that though. I'm not a polster

exterminate muslim vermin

shitting up the rest of the site by attracting hordes of underaged reddit shitters

Sup Forums is actually super cool with jews now. Trump is the most pro-israel candidate to run in a long time

these are more accurate

Making the mother of all omlettes.

pretty much this

Spreading pseudo-science, memes and being ridiculous

>OY VEY THIS PICTURE ABOUT REFUGEES BEING GRATEFUL PROVES NOTHING, IT'S JUST PROPAGANDA
>THIS NEWS ARTICLE ABOUT ONE REFUGEE RAPING ONE WOMAN PROVES ALL ARE SHIT THOUGH

They are also incapable of having people disagree with them.

back to algeria scum

>grateful refugees

wot

Wasted quads.

Case in point

>They are also incapable of having people disagree with them.
They are incapable of any kind of thought. All they do is repeat the same shit over and over.

They don't have one. They're hate-filled reactionaries. Their entire worldview revolves around reacting angrily to others' progress and change. They are complainers, and they'd be nothing without the doers who have the power.

making you believe there's an endgame

im not even Sup Forumsack i just dislike sandniggers in western countries defending rapefugees

youtube.com/watch?v=jI-xtlbaODQ

Just one example among other, plus other reports saying that most of them get along well

Basically every time that you respond with pic related

franceinter.fr/emissions/interception/interception-11-septembre-2016
>inb4 France (((Inter)))

>Wasted quads
Go worship a frog somewhere else

If one had to live an entire lifetime with a Sup Forumsacks mindset their end-game is certainly suicide.

To start a fire.

I'm not a sandnigger neither I defend refugees doing horrible shit, I just want people to stop thinking in absolutes

>One virgin killed 11 people ! Ban all virgins !

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are keeping that lousy site afloat so show some respect you fuckers

Because it's literally "muh sad story ;((((", sorry, Ahmed.

kys
you're french surely you've been around niggers a lot like the rest of us no ? how can you tolerate it
you know just as much as i do they're just fucking awful

We simply don't want them here.

Call it "racism", call it "xenophobia", call it "stupidity", it doesn't matter.

>"muh sad story ;(((("
You're talking about that guy whose daughter was killed/raped by an illegal migrant or that kid who was burned almost to death by the air-strike in Syria ?

Pic related

niggers and sandniggers only make countries worse, there is nothing positive about them

>how can you tolerate it
Most niggers I've been around are University teachers and student

At least you admit it's baseless. I'd prefer that they live comfortably in their own country too, to avoid putting them in conflict with our own workers, but at least the ones here deserve to live in peace

bitch you are not white

>muh poor muslims in da midal east

Faggot.

> insult rapefugees
> french flag comes in defense

every time

Not an argument

We more or less invented human rights

Sometimes good stuff comes out from there though, like abstract jew art, or the cuckstep music with carl the cuck and aids skrillex

Yea, we're a country of cucks, I suppose

a very good punchline for their joke I hope