Tfw the Romans had body-slaves

>tfw the Romans had body-slaves
>for washing, fucking, beating, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome#Puer_delicatus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome#Puer_delicatus

Women didn't have feminine hygiene products, cosmetic surgery, deodorant and perfume back then, any stinky bum would've been a good fuck.

(I apologize b4hand if this offends someone)

Women did have feminine hygiene products and perfumes were common for men and women.
Cosmetic surgery isn't a bonus

Even fucking barbarian celts had fucking nail clippers back then what the fuck are you going on about you dumb fucking african monkey

Okay I didn't know that

Why do you feel compelled to use abusive language?

>Life in New South Wales was seen as a living hell, so the main focus of survival was the past time of drinking. Another reason for the popularity of beer was due to the poor quality of drinking water

>suda-monkey thinks it's people

aww...

At least I don't have to wait 6 minutes for a post to come through in my bogan enclosure

Good one mate
T. Pingpole

Reminds me of Muslim "peadophila" in the Quran, kek.

kek

I wonder how the descendants of prostitutes camwhore themselves for East Asian dole with that internet

nog bants

What is the difference between yogurt and Australia?

Are the proxies on proxy-listen cleaner than on other sites?

[whole crowd]
whaaaaat?

I wouldn't say, but then again I only use them for seconds and for bypassing our national blocks

The yoghurt will actually develop a culture if you dump it in the heat, away from home

heh

So what do you use for the final hop when shitposting?

I've never actually bothered to test them on Sup Forums, most of the shitposting on other social media comes via cracked VPN apks

I apologize if I let you down

This isn't banter at all you should really kill yourselves

dumb foreigners

Oh, okay. So the government could (theoretically) get your IP from Sup Forums?
You should try tor+bridges, safer than using random proxies

Painfully slow, especially with my astronomical ping, I have to expose myself a bit and rely on the incompetence of military/sharia intelligence

We're not inclined towards suicide like you Sharia cunts

If you have access to a clean IP you could use foxyproxy to browse Sup Forums with your regular IP but post using the proxy. (set up rule for sys.Sup Forums.org)

Thanks bro, I never fancied the foxyproxy addon though but I'll give it a second look