The patriarchal race to colonize Mars is just another example of male entitlement

nbcnews.to/2EL2783

> The desire to colonize — to have unquestioned, unchallenged and automatic access to something, to any type of body, and to use it at will — is a patriarchal one.
> The raping and pillaging of the Earth, and the environmental chaos that doing so has unleashed, are integral to the process of colonization. And the connection of the treatment of Mother Earth to women is more than symbolic: Study after study has shown that climate change globally affects women more than men.
> This means that while men compete with each other over whose rocket is the biggest, fastest, and best, and send playthings off to become flashy space junk, women around the world are fighting to stay alive against violent assaults on their personhood — and their planet.

Why are us nerds so rapey, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGFJO3nohgo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know you can do better at shitposting.

how do we know there isn't some unlucky, drugged schmuck in that astronaut suit?
how do we know SpaceX didn't send a soon-to-be corpse into deep space just to one day say "we sent the first man to mars"

Well at least people are talking about space again
I guess

I feel like this is more of a political post than a tech one. Anyway, I'm sure there are tons of girls with neon hair that will stay on earth as we glorious black men colonize Uranus.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGFJO3nohgo

Artificial wombs are Sup Forums, right?
Maybe the trannies are on to something. An all male society where the odd female is harvested for her eggs and turned into a male might be the path forward.

>gender is a construct
>being masculine means not carrying about the environment

>implying mars is not a escape from are eternal lady earth and seek a new frontier with papa mars

>NBC
what the FUCK

>Study after study has shown that climate change globally affects women more than men.
Isn't the global female population slightly higher than male? So wouldn't that just be stating the obvious?

unlucky? shit man id pay serious amounts of money to be pumped full of acid and launched into space in a way that i could enjoy it for at least a few hours

I really dont get the point of publishing an article like this? Reading the comments, everyone, even feminists, think shes insane. So what is NBCs endgame here? They know the vast majority of normies dont believe in the drivel of a tiny loud group on the internet, so what do they hope to achieve? This is like if Fox were to just start publishing articles on every random extreme thought Sup Forums has.

Colonisation of mars could allow for technologies to develop that can ultimately help earth and reverse or slow climate change, or at least, human survival and adaption to it.

And climate change is a difficult one, since there have been many hot and cold periods on earth in the past, and there is evidence we are exiting a cold period, though human industrialisation has accelerated that process by... estimates range from 0.1% to 1000% so i'm not really sure for certain.

But it's a tough pill to swallow, and unless we really get our act together, a lot of people could die, even in the west.

Why does she have her butt on in the front

In the future, where gene-splicing, transhumanism and cloning will be rampant, Females will go extinct.

Am I on /pol?

Go ahead, give a woman all the power she wants.
But you better bring in a lot of buckets and mops with you, because you will be cleaning a lot of blood spills.
The evil queen stereotype exists for a reason.

Yes, the long term survival of our species is a male responsibility. We sure as fuck can’t count on women to make it a priority.

>Bianco has an undergraduate degree in Government from Harvard (cum laude); a MSt in Women's Studies from the University of Oxford (Hertford College); and both a MA and a PhD in English Literature from Rutgers University. Her academic publications in journals and book collections run the gamut, from Christopher Marlowe to Gertrude Stein, trans-inclusive feminism to pop culture poetics. She has taught literature, composition, and social justice courses at Rutgers University, Fordham University, John Jay College, and Hunter College. Bianco writes, lectures, and makes media appearances on the topic of ethics, from feminism to race relations. A Lambda Literary Fellow in Nonfiction in 2013, her current creative writing projects include an autofiction about female academic affairs and a collection of feminist essays.

a useless person, wasting everyone's time with drivel.

these people are mentally ill

Oh jesus christ Mars has no sentient life, it's absurd to compare it to all that bad shit that happened on Earth centuries ago.
>globally affects women more than men
what? how? kek
>their planet
this is nobody's planet btw

t.girl

>t.girl
>(male)

Made me smirk

This. Her only concern is self-promotion, she's a nobody trying to latch onto a relevant topic.

Social Justice Evangelists are as infantile as ever I see.

how can we go to mars when one black child remains hungry?

And there I was, expecting some half smart analogy, but no, "muh forcey fun times on the planet VAGENE".
Pfffffffft.

I believe that grandmothers, mothers, wives, girlfriends, and even sisters in many cases, are all not happy at all about their beloved male family and relations being slandered by some random feminist bitches. Especially since slander against their men implies biological slander against blood family or slander against the choice of wives and girlfriends in their partners, which doesn't sit well in the eyes of the vast majority of women on this planet who have such relations and are protective of their men. A man's privileges project onto his close female relations, even the fallacious so-called "gender pay gaps" ultimately go into the hands of female relations of males, in reality making it a "redistribution pay gap" where money is merely redistributed from irrelevant women like feminists who don't have fair or good feelings about those men into the hands of the women who actually love them and care for them.

I'm starting to see why feminism has been becoming such a failure in the past decade.