Aphex Twin is actually highly overrated and did nothing significant in changing electronic music compared to other...

Aphex Twin is actually highly overrated and did nothing significant in changing electronic music compared to other artists like Klaus Schulz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBwUJMZNOgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k

k

k

ok

alright

everybody knows

k

kk

kkk

he only invented idm while fuckin around on his calculator

Who gives a shit.

He didn't invent idm either

have you seen my son dan i cant find him dan

He makes fuckin tuuuunes though.

what's the point you are either too young or weren't even born when he was mashing a name for himself. I feel sorry for you. fucking faggot.

Not so hugely overrated though. Good artist

Is this true? I want to into Electronic music and I thought this guy was the place to start. Wat do?

aphex twin is overrated but that doesnt mean he is bad. he makes some incredible stuff from time to time

does it matter tho? he's still smart and alpha enough to fool people into making people think that. talent and "having an impact" in music is worthless

Thats just like your opinion man

I would still listen to him or at least give him a chance. Despite what OP says he's actually one of the best electronic musicians of the 20th century. Start with selected ambient works 85-92 and if you like that continue through his discography

If I'm going to be honest I'd be a bit scared if history would think he'd be a forefront

THE essential RDJ track: youtube.com/watch?v=wBwUJMZNOgQ

It's got everything a GOAT track needs tbqhwy

aphex twin is so run of the mill though, ive heard it all before and its effect has worn out on me
there are so many other early 90s idm/ambient techno artists id rather listen to

Recommendations?

B12 - Time Tourist is a cool ambient/detroit techno album based off blade runner iirc
cool expansive, retro-futuristic cyberpunk atmosphere

forgot pic