ida.liu.se/~732A47/literature/PythonBook.pdf
edx.org/course?search_query=python
mva.microsoft.com/search/SearchResults.aspx#!q=python&lang=1033
codecademy.com/catalog/subject/programming
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just start coding or go to linkedin learning and watch a video series
t.apustaja

By using it.

Get the basics from codeacademy or a book and then dive headfirst into a project. You'll learn a lot more by making mistakes and actually making things then by studying concepts over and over again.

I found books very helpful, more helpful than web tutorials. Get a Python book from your local library and use it to learn the basics, then learn by trying stuff out with the syntax you know.

learn lua and then bang your head on the nearest wall a few times

ida.liu.se/~732A47/literature/PythonBook.pdf

dont

This. But you probably already knew this OP when you were creating this very original "What is the best way to learn [insert programming language here?" thread.

Python is shit

edx.org/course?search_query=python

mva.microsoft.com/search/SearchResults.aspx#!q=python&lang=1033

codecademy.com/catalog/subject/programming

>good starting language
>good syntax
>useful in real world
>user on Sup Forums says it's shit
checks out

here you go

Use django

Lol, yeah python is a great and very useful language.

I like C# myself but fucking aye python is potent, particularly in a nix environment.

by learning c

This hits pretty close to home

I should go do something

0 save 50 bucks
1 vacation to mumbai
3 ?? ?
4 profit

python is the node.js of programming languages

Read the documentation if you want to be a code monkey

Read the documentation and try to apply it to some real life problems if you want to learn how to program.

Hey, not OP but I have to learn python this semester at uni, is it actually a good programming language. Like if I learn it real well will I be able to work as a programmer using python?

I'm doing a mathematics degree and thinking of doing more python courses after this semester, currently this python course I'm going to do is the only compulsory programming course.

not who you're replying to but for your purposes, yes. python is decent for getting quick mathematical models up and running.

as a programmer, python teaches you a lot of bad habits, you'll risk glossing over a lot of the important details of being a code monkey by only knowing it, and you'll be limited by how efficient it can work. but yes, python is good.

It's not asking the same shit every day in here, that's for sure.

buy RaPi and maybe some modules (can, gps, led), program them in python using existing libraries.

Maybe next step is to make a graphical interference for your application using QtPy