How did they fuck it all up so badly bros?

How did they fuck it all up so badly bros?

Those middle 3 albums are near perfect, the live record is great and has great versions of their earlier songs which weren't recoreded that well

Heartthrob was pretty awful, but have you heard the new singles?

Jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJOHoiPGpac
youtube.com/watch?v=1XEkXvUp8VM
youtube.com/watch?v=PpfJfSG_c1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post it

youtube.com/watch?v=HJOHoiPGpac

youtube.com/watch?v=1XEkXvUp8VM

youtube.com/watch?v=PpfJfSG_c1g

Boyfriend isn't THAT bad admittedly, it straddles the same line that Closer did. 100x just doesn't go anywhere. U-Turn is an abortion.

Mall rat basic bitch music,
Adele cover
and ummm the music I hear inside Lush?

who are those dudes?

Thomas Gore

I still think If It Was You is their best album.

It's not a bad choice user, but for me it's one of those albums that has a few good songs on, but doesn't work as an album - like The Con

For me Sainthood and So Jealous are the best whole albums, whilst The Con has great singles on

Sainthood is my favorite by far. I'm not into that kind of music usually but that album had just the right amount of pop

i want to put my feet up their butts and wear them around like shoes

that bland indie shit just went out of style, is all

same reason people don't talk about Neutral Milk Hotel here much anymore

It really nails what it's trying to do - great balance of guitar and synth, lyrics have just the right amount of cheese, the whole thing is mixed really well in comparison with The Con which is a sonic mess

Such an album

I still stand by Heartthrob.
Maybe because I started there and went backwards, but it's a solid record, not to the last three ones standards (Sainthood is fucking masterful), but still very good.
It's happy, silly, catchy, cute and harmless.

Besides, 'Closer' does things with me...

The Con, Sainthood, and So Jealous are untoppable but the new stuff is alright.

Heartthrob is really good, but Sainthood remains their best album. The Con is frankly overrated: strong singles but quite many average songs.

Are you me user?

They didn't want Tyler's hard dick, that was their first mistake

I think they dodged a really small bullet there

Nice, it's not /monday monday monday/ but I'm with it.
Honestly man I was so hyped when they released the screenshots of them in the studio and I also really liked the teaser for Boyfriend and U-Turn. But when Boyfriend and U-Turn were actually released, I was crushed. Boyfriend was alright, like the other anons said Boyfriend is in the same vein of Closer ad the Heartthrob era (although Closer was way better). I haven't listened to x100 yet but as a whole, I'm really concerned about this album since I know it's completely synths.
That is a top tier choice, my man.
Sainthood definitely, I have some reservations about So Jealous but it's still a great album. theses anons and has the right idea and it's why I love Sainthood so much. I feel like there's this great blend of synths and guitars.
I do and I don't understand why people hate on Heartthrob so much. On one hand, it's a super poppy-synthy album and that's a total detraction from their greatest/earlier works. But at the same time, I feel like they pull it off, especially with their lyrics since they still tap into what Tegan and Sara normally write about.

Their new singles are a travesty. Don't know what P4K smoking claiming that Boyfriend was "peak Tegan and Sara" and giving it BNM after shitting on them for so long.

>ITAOTS
>bland indie shit

I'm the OP and you replied to basically just my posts in that one haha

how did I miss this