Bruh why dis nigga look likE cypher from the matrix LMAO

bruh why dis nigga look likE cypher from the matrix LMAO

LMAOOOO

Dis nicca look like he tryin to reclaim the means of production from the Russian bourgeoisie class

This dude's hair game weak af

Cuz not even God has infinite character customization sliders, familia-kun

Cant Unser kek

ngl i would let him fuck me

Nia ON GOD he head lookin like an 8 all LMAOOOO

>Luke
>rhymes with Duke

Hol up i gots another picture of this niqqa head

>attended UGA
How do you people take him seriously? Is it cause he has the same level of actual CS knowledge as you cucks?
Repping the superior Georgia university here, go bumblebees.

If double, Luke trips and sleep
If trips, Luke die in sleep.
If quads, nigga drop dead

Go back to whatever facebook meme page you came from.

I mean, you live in Georgia... So who's really losing here?

holy kek

>eats salmon
>i wanna wake up
>i wanna be someone famous
>someone important

dib nibba ass yukyuk shid dibba ass

By not living in new york or california or mississippi, he is winning.

non amerifat here, isn't georgia pretty nice with all the forests and stuff if you just avoid the niggers in atlanta?

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

I work in Atlanta :^(
It's actually not too bad, as long as you can avoid the occasional campus protest, which isn't hard considering the two major Atlanta colleges have dedicated campuses and don't sprawl the entire city.
Plus, to encounter actual niggers, you'd have to go to the suburbs of Atlanta, not just downtown.
>go to Reynoldstown or Bankhead, or anywhere to the East or West of downtown
>most niggerish area I ever set foot in

can i get a quick rundown?

You are probably a guy and I'm not into creampie'ing guys.

I saw Luke at a grocery store in Georgia yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen X200's in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the Thinkpads and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each laptop and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

love this meme never gets old

Sup Forums pls

he looks more like the faggot biker in leather gear from village people, a famous 1970's fagband

did they all die of aids?

>grocery store
>fifteen X200's

>the ONE line I forgot to change
Fuckin hell I had a feelin I'd fuck it up

change it then