Why are countries like Poland or Hungary part of EU...

Why are countries like Poland or Hungary part of EU? They are not real democracies with retarded rightist regimes running the countries, they leech western Europe economies. What was the point in accepting them to EU? What's the point in keeping them in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both countries import a fuckton of western european products. Think about it as an extended market with basically 0 tax.

>implying being a real democracy involves governments flooding their own countries with 3rd world shitskins without consent from their voters
Real democracies are leaving the EU like Britain.
>What was the point in accepting them to EU?
>What's the point in keeping them in it?
At this point only the illusion of gibsmedats and the impression of belonging to the cool guys' club. Both are fading rapidly.
But why do you care, Ivan?

>EU
>A democracy
The EU is an oligarchy ran by German corporations.

>The EU is an oligarchy ran by the highest bidder

FIFY

CETA and TTIP are clearly not lucreative for German corporations, but somehow they are still being forced in every possible way

>retarded rightist regimes running the countries
I see Russians saying this here all the time, does average Russian really thinks so? Because by every standards there are we're flourishing democracies if compared to Russia

all true

>implying we didn't elected them to power

t. Damir Suyfudbeginov

THEY SHOULD BE KICKED OUT

IT'S FUCKING GERMANS ALLOWING IN THESE FAGGOTS BECAUSE THEY NEED SLAVES FOR THEIR GERMAN FACTORIES

Hungarians on Sup Forums sound really mean and bad people in general.
IRL you people seem ok, just a bit fascist.

Why is country like Croatia part of EU? I genuinely don't see the point in it.

>fascist
get your political knowledge together, Joao

>tfw when your home country is the only democracy in the arab world

>tfw when
well i look stupid now

>Qatar
>democracy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar
"Unitary constitutional or absolute monarchy"

wtf are you talking about
we are nice people

>home country
i meant tunisia

shit why do i keep fucking up

Germans want control of all of Europe, that includes those countries.

It simply boils down to Germany's quest for power, they are willing to pay any price. We know they would start 2 World Wars for that goal, what make you think they wouldn't pay a bit of welfare to achieve it.

Germany is pushing the "we must federalize" agenda hard now, and we all know why.
The EU was one big scam for Germany to FINALLY conquer Europe, since they couldn't achieve it through conquest.

There is no real democracies beside Iceland on that planet. Just live with it.