How many diversity points do I have to hold in order to be successful @Microsoft?

How many diversity points do I have to hold in order to be successful @Microsoft?

Other urls found in this thread:

diversity.google/commitments/
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Sandwich
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hope this kills M$

It wouldn't. Here's what will happen.
> more and more people get replaced by diversity hires.
> diversity creeps into the compensation systems with discriminatory bonuses and promotions and raises.
> people start leaving and quality starts to go down, but many of the old workhorses stay and absorb the hit.
> eventually the diversity meme passes.
> new meritocracy hires are rolled in to wipe the gore.

>> eventually the diversity meme passes.
That ain't going to happen so easily. Everything is very political.

>eventually the diversity meme passes
Give ONE example of this happening before a collapse.

>eventually the diversity meme passes.

sorry, but will not be the reality my friend

this

My experience at other companies is
>hire young "diverse" people straight from college
>women leave when they start getting babbies
>all the important projects are assigned to non-diverse hires

Are you legally required to have diversity hires?

In America, you need one man for every woman(male or female) and one black person and one Jew for every one white Christian male otherwise your company is labeled problematic and will face fines and penalties from the National Diversity Bureau.

(and that's a good thing!)

It's funny how it's literally been proven that diversity actually impedes innovation and productivity.

Kinda under affirmative action.

Someone should really tell google
diversity.google/commitments/
Literally 90%+ White and Asian

> eventually the diversity meme passes
depends on, if shareholder will "hit the table, enough" before TOO LATE maybe
(if quality goes rapidly down it could change game very quick)

>(if quality goes rapidly down it could change game very quick)
Implying quality is what matters most. We live in a society, taking care of other people, providing fair changes, being inclusive - being human - is what's most important.

These two things need to be in balance. Otherwise well: Road to hell is paid by good intentions.

>mah inclusiveness
No. Everything should be a meritocracy.

>people who once contributed but can't anymore, thus have no merit are useless and disposable

Any company that has contracts with the US (Federal) Government, meaning all big tech companies, needs to comply with affirmative action.

This

t. Sup Forums NEET

>Implying non-whites and non-asians have ever contributed to anything other than crime statistics.
Yeah, Africa, the Middle East, South America... Truly marvelous places, you can tell whites are a minority there.

>developing countries are only developing countries because whites aren't in the majority
>being this much o a racist cunt

Sorry sweat heart but I wouldn't trust someone hired solely to "look good to the public" to design safety or critical hardware.
If I had to hire I hire the best, if that means 90% whites then so be it.

>Somehow point out only countries with a majority of whites or asians are developed countries
>"S-s-shut up r-racist"

I always hate it when racists pretend as if you're not racist. We both know you think those same places you're referring to as being un-developed all have a lack of white people, therefore you're making the point that a lack of white people creates an abundance of crime, poverty and whatever other buzzwords you'd like. If you're racist, be racist, it's fucking Sup Forums.

>There are no developed countries in africa / what is the arab empire?

I don’t identify as a racist so respect my pronouns, kike.

Can someone explain this diversity meme to me? How exactly is hiring people on the basis that they're different from the majority going to improve anything at all? I keep hearing this shit, but it doesn't make any sense. From my experience like-minded, homogeneous groups are much easier to work with.

>doesn’t understand the difference between present tense and past tense
Definitely an African

>That was in the past, your argument is therefore invalid.

It’s like religion, you’re supposed to accept it without questioning it even if it doesn’t make any sense.

Since we're on topic
>muh crusades

>From my experience like-minded
Found your problem, broaden your horizon.

>From my experience like-minded, homogeneous groups are much easier to work with.
Looks like someone hasn't been Culturally Enriched™ here yet

The amount of fucking whinging from Sup Forums types about diversity. It's the only time I ever see this topic come up.

> I knew it was the minorities, even when it was my inferior tech skills, I knew it was the minorities!

>diversity + inclusion = success

>Microsoft's products have been steadily declining in quality for over a decade

Alright, if you really want to cling to that argument... Semites (this includes Arabs) are Caucasian. The absolute shittiest countries in the world have significant Negroid or Negroid descendant populations.

A falling chart will look like success if seen upside down.

>even when it was my inferior tech skills
What's the most notable software project ever helmed by a black woman?

What's the second most notable software project ever helmed by a black man, behind Bash?

>tfw in construction and all niggers are lowly laborers picking up trash and breathing cement dust

it will, diversity is a scam, designed to fail

Cultures are vastly complex, just because it so happened that caucasians got lucky most of the time this doesn't mean other races are inferior.

>Literally 90%+ White and Asian
Don't conflate the two.

There are numerous Silicon Valley firms right now whose workforce is approaching 40% white and they are still besieged for being "too white"

The ideal number of whites is apparently zero.

cis white males need to die

I don't know. Honestly, I don't care who the fuck built it. Does it work? If so, I'll use it.

Why are americans absolutely obsessed with skin colour?

when will the 'nigger' term finally shift?
we've already seen such a shift with the word 'witch' - which was as almost everybody may already know - used to slander people, nowadays it's not harmful and even transformed into 'sandwich' by dropping the t and thus turning it into a new word with new meaning.
i can't wait for this to happen with 'nigger' and it will happen.

>I don't even think about race but fuck white people

>caucasians got lucky
your bait is obvious

and that's a good thing

While at Rome they were busy building the Pantheon in Africa they were still living as hunter gatherers in mudhouses/caves.
>muh whity colonialism
No sweety, colonialism will happen in 1600 years and in those 1600 they are going to still live in mudhouses with killing each other as pastime.

Be pejeet

>muh luck has no factor
>life itself isn't luck
proof colonialism didn't impair the developing process of different cultures?

also it isn't bad here in southafrica, you are all just fed propaganda and lies. we have serverfarms and everything here, which developing country has that?

>life itself isn't luck
they were more smart, stop baiting retard, is obvious

non linear, Deleuzian mindset pushed by ivory tower academics, seeping into education and further reinforced by globalization on steroids.

send me money silly boys :3

its designed to disrupt projects and destroy them from the very inside, do not let others say otherwise, it keeps happening and happening

How did these colored people get their degrees?

Surely they require good degrees to work at Microsoft, right?

The only degree you need is in street knowledge

if you're diversity class you just need a code bootcamp, they'll probably pay you to do it. Anything for the diversity quota.

What the hell are you smoking? „Sandwich“ was named after the Earl of Sandwich not a misspelling of „sand witch“

>Implying

still more contribution to the kernel than the average Sup Forums user

really makes my pondering organ steaming

Yes I am implying that the notion that the word sandwich came about via dropping the t from „sand witch“ is false.

>Implying that's not where his name came from.

i can't believe that is fucking real

m'pajeet

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Sandwich

>ctrl+f "witch"
>no results

Hmmm. My noggin is a'joggin.

I don't understand why being pro or anti-diveristy is even an argument.

A corporation exists to bring in shekels. Workers should be hired for ability, not something as irrelevant as race, gender, religion, sexuality, whatever. If it ends up a company is 100% white and indian guys, so be it. If a company is entirely made up of transgender 300 lbs. landwhales with green hair, so be it. That shit doesn't matter. All that matters is the generation of revenue.

And yet the people in charge of hiring do (subconsciously or not) favor certain people based on their prejudices. This is shown by studies where chances of being invited to a job interview, or be hired, is increased when no name, gender and other such information is known (by none of the applicants).
So to combat this, you get these diversity programs that focus on hiring people that might have a disadvantage of getting in.

and that diversity bullshit is destroying and even drains a lot of money

MMMMMMMMMMM mis pajeta

You must not have been paying attention the last few years. Shekels are falling subservient to whatever mind virus colleges are infecting kids with. Post modernist intersectionality or whatever.

>How many diversity points do I have to hold in order to be successful @Microsoft?

Try replacing "diversity" with "lower wages" everywhere you see it.
Diversity is the frontend display of the capitalist formula.

>Reminder that Microsoft considers autism diversity yet you're still a washed up NEET who would rather complain and make excuses than actually apply yourself

What if I just claim to be hispanic?

I mean it's not like they can prove I'm not
And if they call me out for couldn't I spin it back on them?

if the managers wars didn't kill it, i doubt this will even put a dent in it

They call it "diversity", but it is only a ploy from nadella to hire more indians, even if they do perform worse than other non-indians.

Applying to jobs right now and have been totally skipping over postings with SJW tier crap in them. The postings that have them are 100% from large companies like Google, Amazon, Mircrosoft, etc. The thought of working for some SJW thought police corporation is absolutely disgusting. I'm not leaving the comfy NEET life just to be forced into a 5x5 cubical next to some horrid smelling fatass purple haired freak who tries to get me fired for not calling it 'zhir'. I know I'm not alone in this and I look forward to the day Google collapses under the shear weight of its unqualified SJW collective because they prioritize diversity over competence.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger

Microsoft is a corporation, not a person
It's composed of a bunch of lunatics of the old school instructing a large number of underqualified fucks how to recycle old code and get the billion pajeets "design engineers" to bruteforce their way into working code so they can license that piece of shit out and make money out of the business people that get the highest cut of that cake, and are inadvertently the only capable people in the entire company, some fucking how

>Microsoft is a corporation, not a person
A corporation is legally consider a 'person' under US law btw. Quite literally a person.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

This is the kind of shit that will eventually usher in the robotic take-over

Show me a study where the only independent variable is gender.

Who would want to work in that shitfest?

>being a white women is a disability
what did Microsoft mean by this?

if you have a lot of something, it's not diverse. Autists in tech are common, and hiring more of them doesn't count towards the diversity quota.

Perhaps, that was the original intention all along.

This.

At microsoft, diversity is code for more indians
When you put the poo in charge, the poo will mulitply

I'm so sick and tired of this. I'm almost tempted to just remain being a neet.