Spanish, so easy you can teach an illiterate Indio the language

Spanish, so easy you can teach an illiterate Indio the language

English, so easy you can teach an illiterate nigger the language

LMAO will op ever recover?

English is the language of educated people from all around the world

Spanish is known to be the language of narcos and illegal immigrants

I never understood Spanish actually, tenses make no sense and words are all in the wrong order
This language is a mindfuck, much harder than English

Just remember if you have an IQ above 70 Spanish seems stupid because only low IQ people speak it

Ironically enough that sign was illegal, under the terms of Guadalupe-Hidalgo, which being ratified by congress is technically US law, Mexicans were to be considered and treated as whites in the US. That's still technically law as it is the legal basis for the US to hold all former Mexican territories.

I dunno where you live but niggers are definitely more favored than Spics where I live

If you dislike Spanish that much, why don't you remove it from the cities and states of the US? literally half of your states and cities have Spanish names.

Wew I'm so mad now.

Most of the names are Hispanicized Native American names

So what? why do you keep them still in spanish then?

Once trump is elected we're going to rename all the spic cities to white names

Because too much effort mane

>white's

Too late bro. Face it you all are an endangered species

Why doesn't the Spanish language have literature worth a damn aside from Don Quixote? Is it because most speakers are semi illiterate?

>white's
>american education

>English
>white

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

kek sure, I hope you do so, I can't wait that you change "Los Ángeles" for "The Angels"

Most native English speakers are white or Asian (who are culturally white)

>100 Years of Solitude

Stop making these retard, nigger-like assumptions.

BODA DE NEGROS

Vi, debe de haber tres días,
en las gradas de San Pedro,
una tenebrosa boda,
porque era toda de negros.
Parecía matrimonio
concertando en el infierno,
negro esposo y negra esposa,
y negro acompañamiento.
Sospecho yo que acostados
parecerán sus dos cuerpos,
junto el uno con el otro
algodones y tintero.
hundíase de estornudos
la calle por do volvieron,
que una boda semejante
hace dar más que un pimiento.
Iban los dos de las manos,
como pudieran dos cuervos;
otros dicen como grajos,
porque a grajos van oliendo.
Con humos van de vengarse,
que siempre van de humos llenos,
de los que por afrentarlos,
hacen los labios traseros.
Iba afeitada la novia
todo el tapetado gesto,
con hollín y con carbón,
y con tinta de sombreros.
Tan pobres son que una blanca
no se halla entre todos ellos,
y por tener un cornado
casaron a este moreno.

say what you will but being from spain i can grow up in a first world country then go to america and tell people that i had a tough childhood in a third world country fighting for survival and shit and they'd believe it

best of both worlds. suck it up

I mean those narco pamphlets are hard to read

>Spanish is known to be the language of narcos and illegal immigrants
i feel bad for taking the bait but if it matters this is only in your country actually

Yeah

Pleb tier compared to dickens, Shakespeare, EG Wells, etc.

give us a break, we dont have the means to print books over here, there's only a printing press in all of spain, obviously reserved for the elite that knows how to read

Angel City?

You cannot affirm that since you haven't read any Spanish or Latin American author. We also have good authors

Name some :3

Most Spics I know aren't the literary type

I can't imagine a great literary tradition from those who stand outside of Home Depot at 6 AM

Spanish is a ghetto fucking language unlike English, German or French

Daily reminder OP is the Mexico is white guy

and still with that ghetto language they conquered 3/4 of the shithole you call homeland, not too bad Tyrone.

according to int we're spics too so there ARE many very good spic authors, deal with it

and there are probably latin american good ones too, i mean there have to be, there's like 20x more latinos than people from spain

Yes, migrnats in the US must by necesity be representative of our society even if their extraction is the bottom 10% of income.

Miguel Delibes
Pérez Reverte
Javier Marías (he's also specialized in English literature)
Elvira Lindo
Quevedo
Lope de Vega

There you go

WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA NAME SOME THEN???

I believe in the eye test

Sleepy the cholo can barely sign his name
So you're telling me Sleepy's people has a deep literary tradition?

Good one.

Even American niggers can produce thought provoking literature

how the hell do adults not know how to correctly use apostrophes?

dont bother man. he's not even memeing, americans are really that dumb, in fact when politically correct they are hilarious

look it up bro

As I said before, despite there's too much semi illiteracy, that means people who can read and write, but they never do, there are a lot of capable writers and Spain definitely has good literature.

Regarding your opinion on the Spanish language, that's just subjective, your opinion, so it doesn't count

I'd learn spanish. I know Dutch, english and some german. If someday i wanna learn another language i'd definately learn spanish. The language sounds cool to me and i'd be able to communicate better with a lot of great people that only know spanish.

Don quixoje is shit, rather, all literature is shit. I have more fun reading battleharem light novels than reading some shitty pretentious book. 100 years of solitude was the only one i found ok but i don't feel like ever reading it again, so that's that.

>Don Quijote is shit
This one must be sacrificed to the Gods

>I am an illiterate and proud of it

Vete a la puta cama, gordo

Why? Learn a useful language like Chinese or Japanese, cultures that are much deeper, educated and more in line with our conception of the world than the non-Western Spics

why don't you learn it instead? at least you would stop being monolingual

Yeah I didn't see what was so good about Don Quixote either.

Why would I want to learn Spic? Educated people don't learn Spic. We learn Japanese, French, German, Chinese, Latin, etc.

Spic is associated with the lowest elements of our society. The absolute lowest

Pleb, I bet you unironically enjoy WWE.

I see how far you reading comprehension gets. I say why don't you even learn one of these asian languages, or french or german so you stop being monolingual, I didn't mean Spanish, but I guess that was too hard for you to understand

sadly Spanish is what you get when you mix Latin and Arabic

He is baiting. I don't know how this thread has so many replies.

Pablo Neruda
Octavio Paz
Gabriel García Marquez

all these dead spic men

I learn Spanish because I want to do a sex tour of Latin America, thoughts?

Unironically tons of our "arabic" words are greek or persian. Many others are pure arabic, though, like algebra or alcohol.

ojala mi hermano

Nice roast :D

good idea

just like shakespeare.

Why so racist against real Whites, Amerifats?

I know Japanese you stupid spic fuck

Spanish culture is shit Spanish people are shit
Spain is a shithole with corrupt bureaucrats and retards politicians
I wish I could leave this hellhole

ayyyy

English is more easier than spanish.

>India
>Philippines
>Nigeria

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Did a Spanish cuck you or something? Why are you always so butthurt?

But thats french.

>English is more easier

>more easier

>Spanish education

the only part of the world where French is growing as language is Africa

yes, French will become the language of niggers, how fitting a fate

This applies to all the world.

Fuck expensive girls or you will get std´s.

yeah but I like brown girls

Escuse me for trying to learn english in Sup Forums. Whats the problem?

tfw anglos roast you for no reason

Brazil is the way to go.

>iliterate
Of course not. Just because i don't read pretentious bullshit doesn't mean i don't read at all. Give me a science encyclopedia or some book with actual knowledge and not willy nilly fairy tales and you can bet i'll read it whole.
>WWE
I barely watch divegrass and only in world cup times.

j-just banter

desu english is a utility language, nothing more than a tool like a fork or a spoon.
the language of educated people would be latin, greek, aramaic, hebrew, or I don't fucking know.
Surely not english, even I can speak it.

>dead or Semitic languages
I can't handle this autism, stop living in the past

el friegaplatos

You know how annoying it is to press 1 for English because of the spics naturally inability to learn anything?

>op
>anglo
>not a chicANO

Real anglos don't give a shit about Spain and at most will join a thread but for sure they would never start one.

B...BUT I LEK SPEIN!!!!
FUK AMERICANT

>

>Nobel Prize for Literature per capita
>USA: 3.4
>Spain: 10.6

Really makes you think.

>saint lucia 540.7
Good meme

I don't have much in common with asian people (especially chinese) i've met so far in my life. Also the asian culture doesn't interest me as much as the hispanic / latin culture.

Technically. Used to be a UK colony I think so one more for the Brits I guess.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you seriously think niggers can speak english? They can't you retard.

Interesting times ahead

How the fuck do you think Spanish is hard? Look how many low IQ Dumbasses speak it

*English

its soo obvious that you're a mad mexican

i dont even know why you guys hate spain so much, theres really no reason to, the discoverers created your country.

by the way the whole reason we have a reputation of being shitty around the world is you guys so suck it up. you can claim that we're poor too and repeat it all you want, the reason of the hate towards hispanics is solely latinos. spain is richer than italy and look at the reputation they have in comparison

Lo mejor que he visto en años

>who are culturally white

Love this meme.

He is not a fucking Mexican, why the fuck do you need to blame us for fucking everything? Don't you see his flag? Don't you see he is baiting this whole thread?

Holy shit, fuck off.

>No Spanish or Mexicans

This is redundant.