Home surveillance systems

Burglars broke into my house and now I want to install a good outdoor home surveillance system.
The system should save the footage for at least a week and I should be able to stream the video over the internet and be notified if someone enters my property.
I found this: reolink.com/product/rlk8-410b4/
What do you think? What are you using for home surveillance?

Buy a gun.

I'm from europe, so buying a gun is difficult.

What good does a gun do if people are breaking in when he's not at home you retard

bump

bump again

just get one jeez it's only got one job

t. shitty thread

A bit late for that now, no?

@64832264
please give me (you)s

What if you are home. In bongland they break in while you are home because nogunz.

Nice false flag amerimutt

neither a gun nor a camera will stop jackshit if you're not at home, get thick window bars + reinforced door and fuck off

If they want to get in they can always crack open the window or smash the glass. With an alarm system and video surveillance they won't even try.

did you not read the window bars part?

Mean ass dog.

very sorry you got burgled my man, happened to my folks house before and the culprits just threw a rock through the sliding glass door to get in. stole TVs and booze.

>home surveillance
just FYI these devices can be viewed remotely by people that are not you through something as simple as a web browser. same goes for baby monitors. I suggest getting a system that you can enable and disable easily if you are at all concerned about voyeurism.

hope they catch the guy(s) that hit a lick on your place though bro

They didn't even steal something. I was only away for an hour. They probably were in my house for a short time and didn't have enough time until I came back.

maybe get some cameras that you connect to a computer that can only be accessed through a vpn. a camera that connects straight to the internet belongs in the trash.

>break in while owner(s) are home:
>police get called
>there's a decent chance you get stabbed to death/beaten to shit by big man steve the farm hand

>break in while big man steve is down the pub:
>nick all of big man steve's shit before anybody even knows you're there
Not even Ahmed Mohammed Bin Allah is that stupid, user.

still possible
buy a gun

The illiterate muslims break in by the numbers with machetes and baseball bats, wtf is big man steve going to do?

call the sharia police

When are we deporting these fucking nonces?
I want this ride to end.

just have lots of knifes always accessible and throw them at people that comes in.

OH NO NO NO

Buy a doggo