No NVIDIA launch for GDC/GTC - Thanks RTG for the lack of competition

pcgamesn.com/worlds-adrift/grappling-hook-MMO

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/nvidia-geforce-next-gen-graphics-card-release
techpowerup.com/240879/amd-cancels-implicit-primitive-shader-driver-support
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad link...
pcgamesn.com/nvidia-geforce-next-gen-graphics-card-release

Why would they launch new cards when all the current ones are sold out price hiked as soon as they come out?

You gamerniggers seriously think Nvidia cares where the money comes from? Get real.

BLEACHED

Sellers make money, not nvidia

And Nvidia still sells every GPU they make, and they sell some directly to customers without retailers.

Anyhow, there's no reason to ramp up a new arch that will be less profitable for the first year than what they have now which basically print money since they're made on a mature process.

that's some jack whacko/lionel richie shit

they're making record profits but okay

everything that hurts gaymers is good

>muh igpu
But why? Im not a gaymen but I need a 1050ti

>Nvidia isn't launching GPU's
>T-thx AMD for not making a product no would even bother to look at anyway
Maybe if you fags didnt fall for the Nvidia shills at literally every turn AMD could afford to make something not shit.....

>muh ponzi schemes

>implying 1080 TI isn't already too fast for majority of users

Sorry but RTG is objectively shit

She looks like a drug addict.

>blaming rtg
nVidia is just way ahead of the curve at making the best GPUs.
see

Even if AMD made a card better than 1080ti, you faggots would not even look at it anyways.

I'm actually liking the current situation, hopefully neither manufacturer releases anything in a long time. Fuck gamers, they deserve this.

70% are on coke, 95% on alcohol

And? RTG's budget from when it began till now was some loose change Raja found on his way to work on his 1st day. You can't be anything but objectively shit without resources.

Yes, even if it hurt's me it's good because it hurts this other group of people that I dislike.
You'll grow out of your edgy 12 year old phase soon, but for know at least, please leave.

>Nvidia shills

Ok:
RTG is 2 gens behind Nvidia. The rx5xx are efficient like Maxwell. Vega, their biggest chip, is at 1080 level even with HBM2 and 4096 cores so please.

>inb4 wine shader drivers

techpowerup.com/240879/amd-cancels-implicit-primitive-shader-driver-support

Thats was a fucking damage control from amdfaggots on Sup Forums

>pcgamesn.com

Um no retard, nvidia is just going to milk miners for their money regardless of what AMD does

>nvidia keeps their jewery up
>amd can't compete
that's literally the amd gamers wanted and the nvidia gamers have been supporting for years now
no wonder amd would rather support miners than gamers

What incentive does Nvidia have to hurry a launch? Better to mature the new architecture and release when things get competitive or 10xx series gets too old for games.

Delet this picture you motherfucker

I remember when I was 14

10/10 BLEACHED op.

>waitfags and nvidiafags btfo
Today is a good day.

>Sophia Blake was stunned when daughter Tiara was born white with blue eyes – despite her family hailing from Jamaica.
Man re-arrested on suspicion of killing Holby City star’s daughter

>While Tiara’s dad Christopher Perkins, 60 and a retired sales manager, is white, Miss Blake thought their daughter would have features from both sets of parents.

>And to make it more complicated, Miss Blake has a daughter, 17-year-old Donchae, from a previous relationship, who is black.

>It means many people don’t believe Tiara is her little girl and it has started to cause problems, and it has even left teachers and doctors confused.
>She says other mothers at school must think Tiara is adopted – and a GP recently had to check if Miss Blake was a social worker or guardian.
B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

She is russian, so yes.

Dang, that guy's genes must be high quality.

>nvidia being jewish is amds fault

Kind of, yeah.

Nvidia doesn't owe you anything.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU FAGGOTS, I FUCKING TOLD YOU
No reason to keep making new architectures when people are buying every Pascal chip for 150% MSRP.
Hope you bought a 1080 Ti while you had the chance because it will be a while before anything better arrives.

>blame based nv

NVidia will make a new architecture once they feel like whatever they are asking for their current series isn't enough.
AMD on the other hand will not.
Remember the 400 and 300 series because you will miss AMD selling their GPUs at scrap silicon prices only to keep Nvidia in check.

This x1000

tell that to the butthurt nvidia fanboys

?

are you retarded?

You think nvidia make more money? No. The sellers make the extra shekels

every one makes more money you faggot, an increase in chip made per month and batch

>2edgy
Oh Jesus Christ you dont get it...

NVIDIA produce the same amount of chip anyway, TSMC cant make more GPU and I don't talk about the memory. Only newegg and amazon make the money because of the lack of videocards/supply and demand